115 S Bay Avenue, Beach Haven, NJ 08008 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Lavish Salon

Lavish Salon is a full service hair and nail salon specializing in weddings. Open year round, located in Long Beach Island, NJ. Our stylists and makeup artists are from all over the tristate area. It is our goal to make your planning and wedding day as stress free as possible.

img0240
fullsizerender2
fullsizerender1
img0240
fullsizerender2
fullsizerender1

6 Reviews for Lavish Salon

Roxanne · Married on 10/22/2016

We went there for pre wedding mani/pedi and they were very professional. Nails lasted weeks after !

• caitlin452

caitlin · Married on 10/21/2016

Excellent! Brittany and the girls at Lavish took care of me, my mom, and my bridesmaids for my wedding and they did a fantastic job. Everybody's hair and makeup looked great and they were all fun and friendly. Brittany always got back to me right away and accommodated my schedule when we were in the planning stages. Couldn't be happier with my choice!

• Christine

Christine · Married on 05/06/2016

The Lavish Salon and all of the girls there were AMAZING! I had my entire bridal party (5 bridesmaids) 2 mothers and a Jr. bridesmaid as well as myself have our hair and make-up done there the day of my wedding and everything was perfect! The staff was very attentive and made us all feel like we were celebrities. We literally had red carpet treatment and we all got hugs on our way out. They were very accommodating to my photographer, as well. I felt bad taking over their entire shop for the morning, but it didn't seem at all like we were a burden to them. We had so much fun getting all dolled up like princesses! The quality of their service (hair and make-up) was top notch! I highly recommend Lavish Salon.

A few of us event went the day before the wedding to get our nails done and they were so much fun. I was really put at ease knowing that i was in good hands! TWO thumbs up!

Lavish Salon Pricing

Lavish Salon Price Rates

Lavish Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 30.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 17.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 35.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing