Lavish Salon Reviews

6 | Beach Haven, NJ

6 Reviews for Lavish Salon

Roxanne · Married on 10/22/2016

We went there for pre wedding mani/pedi and they were very professional. Nails lasted weeks after !

Sent on 12/08/2016
  • caitlin452

caitlin · Married on 10/21/2016

Excellent! Brittany and the girls at Lavish took care of me, my mom, and my bridesmaids for my wedding and they did a fantastic job. Everybody's hair and makeup looked great and they were all fun and friendly. Brittany always got back to me right away and accommodated my schedule when we were in the planning stages. Couldn't be happier with my choice!

Sent on 11/04/2016
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 05/06/2016

The Lavish Salon and all of the girls there were AMAZING! I had my entire bridal party (5 bridesmaids) 2 mothers and a Jr. bridesmaid as well as myself have our hair and make-up done there the day of my wedding and everything was perfect! The staff was very attentive and made us all feel like we were celebrities. We literally had red carpet treatment and we all got hugs on our way out. They were very accommodating to my photographer, as well. I felt bad taking over their entire shop for the morning, but it didn't seem at all like we were a burden to them. We had so much fun getting all dolled up like princesses! The quality of their service (hair and make-up) was top notch! I highly recommend Lavish Salon.

A few of us event went the day before the wedding to get our nails done and they were so much fun. I was really put at ease knowing that i was in good hands! TWO thumbs up!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/10/2014

Words cannot begin to express how wonderful this place is. Lavish started my wedding day on such a high note. Myself, my mother, my bridesmaids and two of my friends got our hair done, and 4 of us got makeup. I can honestly say I have never felt more beautiful in my life. My mother looked so radiant and young, and my bridesmaids were getting compliments all night long. The staff at lavish made us feel so special and so comfortable and I honestly can't wait to have another reason to get my hair and makeup done there. I cannot possibly say enough great things about them. Oh, AND they just sent us a congrats card. They are amazing and I'm so glad I used them!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2014
  • Lisa M

Lisa · Married on 10/27/2007

dana was absolutely wonderful the day of my wedding, she made my hair look simple, classy, and elegant and even did my make-up! i looked fabulous in every picture and it lasted all night, i would definately want her to do my make-up for another event in the future, and her shop is so stylish and cute, definately check her out!

Sent on 11/20/2007

Rachel · Married on 10/09/2015

The girls at Lavish are wonderful! The Thursday before my wedding, a few of us got blow outs, manicures and pedicures. All were wonderful! On Friday (the day we got married), they did hair and makeup for myself, my mom, and all 10 of my bridesmaids - and we were ready with PLENTY of time! Stress free! They are all so sweet and truly want you to leave feeling happy and excited - as a bride and her bridal party should feel!

Sent on 10/27/2015