Haymarket, VA 20169 Map · Phone number

NicoleKelly42
6a21e9a1cb03c771 1334448653801 AlRuth21
AlRuth21

21 Reviews for Laurie Bracewell Photography

Laurie was the photographer for both our engagement session and wedding. She photographed my cousin's wedding a few years ago and did an AMAZING job, so we were thrilled to have her do ours as well. Laurie is incredibly talented and has a great eye for being able to capture just the right angles and all of the special moments. She is not only professional, but so personable that she feels like an old friend. She helped us keep on schedule when both the wedding ceremony and photo sessions began to run over, without ever having us feel stressed. The photos she took turned out amazing and we are thrilled to have them as a keepsake from our special day. If we can give one piece of wedding advice, get an excellent photographer for your wedding day, because when its all over you are going to want amazing photographs to remember the day by. Because of Laurie, we do!!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Eric · Married on 08/09/2014

We picked Laurie Bracewell to photograph our wedding after our wedding planner recommended her. She was the first wedding photographer we looked at, but as soon as we met I knew she would be the one. She is very easy going and relaxed, but was also very organized and showed us plenty of examples of her work. Soon after meeting we did engagement photos with her. I usually feel very uncomfortable in front of a camera, but Laurie was a natural and made my then-fiance and I feel like we were taking photos with an old friend. The photos turned out amazing and reassured me that she was the right one for our wedding. We just received our wedding photos and I can honestly say that her photos are stunning! She captured every moment on camera perfectly and even included almost every single guest in at least one photo. Laurie was one of the best vendor decisions we made and I already know that if we need professional photos taken in the future she will be the first person we call.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Melissa · Married on 10/05/2013

Laurie Bracewell is one of the most wonderful and talented people you will ever meet. She was recommended to me by my wedding planner (Jennifer Charles of Something Fabulous), and as soon as my husband and I met her and saw her amazing portfolio, we knew she was the one for us! We literally could not be more happy with how our engagement and wedding photos turned out. Laurie takes the most beautiful photos I have ever seen in my life. The moment you meet her you feel completely comfortable, like you are hanging out with one of your best girlfriends, and it really helps you to relax in the photos. She puts a lot of love, time, and care into each client and it really shows. A few weeks before the wedding, she even sent us a surprise gift to keep us from stressing out too much and to remind us what was really important, our love for each other! She is such a joy to be around that half the time you forget you are even having your picture taken. She is not only an extremely talented photographer, but a wonderful person too. I HIGHLY recommend everyone hire her as their wedding photographer, you will be very happy with the results!

Sent on 12/02/2013