Fairborn, OH 45324 Map · Phone number

About Lauren Ryan Events

A B O U T U S :

We adore all this celebratory- especially weddings! From the perfectly placed hand tied favors to the extravagant floral centerpiece displays- our designers have just the look you desire. If you are the DIY bride who already has her folder of must haves, or if you are the 'hands off- just make it flawless’ personality- we have got you covered! We are an A-Z company that provides three exclusive packages to fit each couples needs independently. Each of these is exclusively designed to assist without impeding- to make your day what you want it to be. It’s your vision- we simply make it easier to obtain. From the day you say 'Yes!' to the day you say 'I Do!' let Lauren Ryan Events do the planning for you.

A B O U T T H E O W N E R :

Hi! I’m Lauren. I’m a lover of classy weddings, glamorous parties, shimmering confetti, and gorgeous events. I’m simultaneously creative and organized, a very inspired individual with an incredible imagination and an eye for design. I adore the way custom pressed stationery looks atop layered linens, and the bold contrast of classic elegance blended so perfectly with modern charisma. I admire romantic blooms tied in celebration or the decadent swirl of fondant that marks the occasion.

My mom would say I was born into this industry, having been a planner since I was in diapers. I spent days planning countless extravagant parties (that never came to fruition haha) as a child, spending hours flipping through Oriental Trading magazines. As I got older, my nack for planning bridal and baby showers for family and friends found me desiring for more. Born and raised in Brookville, Ohio, I’m a Lace & Country kind of girl with a City Lights kind of style; and I live for creating gorgeous events.

I believe in uniting tradition with modern muse- such as something borrowed and something blue. I live for creating gorgeous occasions that marry elegance with functionality & beauty with significance. I believe that each event has its own personality and unique disposition. My job is to capture that inspiration and bring it to life. My inspiration is your vision and my promise is that you will fall in love with the final production.

So cue the confetti and let’s fall in love as we watch your wedding vision come to life!

Follow Lauren Ryan Events on

0d002b8a033d7a9b lre logo thmbnl
tyler and jenna details 0064

3 Reviews for Lauren Ryan Events

Deseree · event on 09/13/2015

Lauren definitely meets her expectation and vision she provides for her events. Meeting her for the first time you can truly see the love and passion that she has for everything she does to make sure the event she plans is exquisite. She went above and beyond for my babyshower from the smallest detail to the venue. She definitely made me feel special on that day and exceeded my expectations I was definitely blown away by her tasteful talent. I would definitely recommend Lauren to a friend/colleague because without a doubt I know she will go above and beyond to make sure their day is special. Lauren has a passion for what she does and it shows through her work.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Shaun · Married on 02/14/2015

We were so overwhelmed when it came to our wedding. We didn't know where to begin- Lauren made everything easy and absolutely perfect. Her attention to detail is phenomenal. Everything was perfect! We could NOT have done it with out her. We highly recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Alivia · Married on 02/07/2015

Lauren and her staff were absolutely wonderful! Our wedding was flawless. It was great to simply enjoy our special day without worrying about the details. We absolutely recommend Lauren for any special event!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Lauren Ryan Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3