Lauren Renee Photography

Pittsburgh, PA View map
$7,200 Most Popular Price

$7,200 Most Popular Price

Lauren Renee is a premier photography studio based in Pittsburgh, PA and whose work has been featured in national and worldwide publications - including Style Me Pretty, the New York Times, Washington Post, Glamour Magazine, and many more.

Lauren Renee offers custom wedding packages to suit her couples needs and includes a second shooter and an assistant, who will be onsite all day to give you the personalized attention and variety of footage you deserve for your most important day. You will receive hundreds of digital files with the option to order prints or create a custom heirloom album. Lauren also offers engagement and boudoir sessions.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$7,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

Kajsa T. Married on 07/24/2021

Stunning, Timeless Photography

Where do I even start? Hiring Lauren was hands down one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. There are so many photographers to choose from, but from the second I saw Lauren’s work, it was an absolute no-brainer. Lauren works absolute magic behind the camera, and the photos speak for themselves. From our engagement shoot, to our wedding day, every single image that Lauren took just blew us away. Her talent is truly unparalleled, and we are so lucky to have the most timeless photos to cherish from such a special day. More importantly though, Lauren is one of the most genuine and kind people that I’ve ever met. Due to the pandemic, we had to postpone and reschedule our original wedding date, and Lauren provided us with the utmost flexibility and grace. Throughout the entire process, Lauren went above and beyond her role as a photographer, and it was clear that she was just as invested in our wedding day as we were. Lauren was so detail oriented throughout the process, and this helped our wedding day to flow smoothly without a hitch. Lauren captured the most aesthetically beautiful photos of our wedding day, but she also somehow captured the feelings of love and joy that surrounded us. We are so fortunate that we were able to work with such a talented and creative professional, and are already looking forward to working with Lauren again in the future.

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Kajsa and Nick!!! Where do I even start?!?!? It has been an incredible journey working with you two and I feel so lucky to have had you as clients, who took everything over the last year with so much patience and grace. Your words mean so, so much to me, and I am forever grateful that you chose to work with me and allowed me to capture so many incredible moments for you and your families. I hope to work with you both again soon! Thank you thank you!!
    Emma C. Married on 04/09/2021

Absolutely the best out there

Lauren is HANDS DOWN THE BEST! I absolutely loved working with her! I couldn’t imagine my wedding photos and overall day with her to go any better than what it did! I am not a person who is comfortable in front of the camera AT ALL but Lauren made me feel so comfortable which made everything so much better! She’s incredibly easy to work with, sweet, and genuine! I want her to take pictures of me all the time 😉

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Emma and Ryan!!! You both are the sweetest! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! I so appreciate it! You rocked it on your wedding day and were such a natural, it was so easy to take photos of you both!! Hope to work with you again soon!! xooxx
  • Diane
    Diane F. Married on 06/13/2020

Lauren Renee Photography- Simply the best!

Lauren Renee Photography. Gosh. I have no idea where to start. Lauren is magic. She has a gift, and she uses it to BECOME a gift to her couples. Lauren is KIND. She sent a gift when we first booked her. She cared when we had to postpone our wedding. She offered to do an engagement session on what would have been our wedding day, and then she made what could have been a sad day such a wonderful day still worth remembering nevertheless. After postponing our wedding, we were sad. “COVID brides” seemed to have obstacle after obstacle stacked against them, but Lauren made us excited for our wedding again and so optimistic that whatever it ended up looking like would be perfect. She reminded me of that several times over the past months. Lauren was uplifting and considerate during a time when those two characteristics were impossible to find in this world. Lauren is TALENTED. Our engagement photos were PERFECT. I could not even pick a favorite, and more so I could not get over the fact that we had this Wonder Woman of an artist yet to capture our big day. She is professional and extremely detail-oriented. She wants to know how you met. How he proposed. Your family members’ names. The shots you care about. All your vendors. Your style. Lauren traveled the day before my wedding to photograph all my details just because she knew I had obsessed over them for over a year. Who does that!?!?!?! No one does that. Til Lauren. She makes you feel comfortable, confident, and beautiful. If you don’t love the camera, she will make you. If you don’t love yourself, she will show you your most beautiful you. She did that for me, and I would recommend her with every ounce of energy in me so other brides can feel that, too. Please, do not hesitate to book Lauren. You WILL NOT regret it. Her team is also incredible and SO kind. My dress and veil were.... a lot.... and not once did they hesitate to fix it and make sure everything was perfect all day. Your wedding pictures last a lifetime and, while Lauren might think the pleasure of capturing our days is hers, trust me... the pleasure is all ours.

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

I wish I could love this a million times over! I honestly have no words, this is the most amazing and thoughtful written review and I am sitting here tearing up reading this over and over again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I truly am so lucky to have worked with you and your families and I hope to again soon!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Marikate & Shawn
    43 photos · 07/28/2018

Ebdy St Pittsburgh, PA, 15217
Location of (Lauren Renee Photography)

Lauren Renee Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lauren Renee Photography include in the starting price?

Lauren Renee Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Lauren Renee Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lauren Renee Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Lauren Renee Photography offer?

Lauren Renee Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural

What photography services does Lauren Renee Photography offer?

Lauren Renee Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Lauren Renee Photography offer for wedding events?

Lauren Renee Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Lauren Renee Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lauren Renee Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding