Ebdy St, Pittsburgh, PA 15217 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lauren Renee Photography

Lauren Renee is a premier photography studio based in Pittsburgh, PA and whose work has been featured in national and worldwide publications - including Style Me Pretty, the New York Times, Washington Post, Glamour Magazine, and many more.

Lauren Renee offers custom wedding packages to suit her couples needs and includes a second shooter and an assistant, who will be onsite all day to give you the personalized attention and variety of footage you deserve for your most important day. You will receive hundreds of digital files with the option to order prints or create a custom heirloom album. Lauren also offers engagement and boudoir sessions.

Follow Lauren Renee Photography on

Photos 14 Photos
Real Weddings 43 Photos

25 Reviews for Lauren Renee Photography

Emma Crichfield · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Absolutely the best out there

Lauren is HANDS DOWN THE BEST! I absolutely loved working with her! I couldn’t imagine my wedding photos and overall day with her to go any better than what it did! I am not a person who is comfortable in front of the camera AT ALL but Lauren made me feel so comfortable which made everything so much better! She’s incredibly easy to work with, sweet, and genuine! I want her to take pictures of me all the time 😉

Sent on 01/02/2020

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Emma and Ryan!!! You both are the sweetest! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! I so appreciate it! You rocked it on your wedding day and were such a natural, it was so easy to take photos of you both!! Hope to work with you again soon!! xooxx
  • Matthew

Matthew D. Gordon · Married on 05/08/2020

Best in Western PA

Lauren is a true professional that provides exceptional value. It's hard to imagine getting married without the guidance her and her team provided. Above all, the photos are phenomenal and I'm grateful we made the investment in Lauren Renee Wedding Photography to provide our most important keepsakes from the wedding.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Matt for the amazing review!! LOVED working with you and Emily on your special day!!

Chelsey · Married on 10/25/2019

Truly the best!

We can not say enough wonderful things about Lauren and her team!!! She was absolutely incredible to work with from start to finish! She answered any questions that we had and provided expert advise on all things wedding! Lauren truly went above and beyond for us and exceeded our expectations. She is so talented and knowledgeable and made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole process and behind the camera. She even sent us sneak peak photos and they took our breath away!!We were living out of state during our engagement and Lauren made sure that wasn't an issue in the planning process. It felt like we were working with a friend, which allowed us to open up behind the camera. Lauren and her team were so on top of it throughout our engagement, but also literally blew us away on the wedding day! They were so professional, organized, and prepared and made sure that all of our requests were met- even pictures with our puppies!! Literally all my dreams came true! I honestly can not say thank you enough to Lauren and her team!!! Will definitely be using Lauren again for our future life events :)

Sent on 12/14/2019

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Chelsey and Casey!! Thank you both so incredibly much for not only this amazing review, but also trusting in me to capture your special day! It was such a joy working with you both, through our phone calls and skype session to your wedding day itself!! This review is so wonderful and detailed and truly gives an amazing description of what it was like working with me and my team!! I am truly grateful for you and your business and I can't wait to work with you both again soon!! XOXO

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lauren Renee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 7200
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

Real Weddings

• Ebdy St Pittsburgh, PA, 15217 See on map
    Location of (Lauren Renee Photography)