Lauren Renee Photography Reviews

Lauren Renee Photography 6
Lauren Renee Photography 7
  • Kristin

Kristin 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Timeless romantic photos & beautiful memories

We knew we wanted Lauren to capture our wedding the minute we saw her timeless, soft, and romantic photos - she was actually the first vendor we booked! Not only is Lauren an incredible photographer, but she was wonderful to work with and put us at ease leading up to and the day of our wedding (and she can really drive a golf cart!) Having done our engagement photos, she helped us relax in front of the camera so that we knew what to expect on our wedding day. Lauren kept everything the day-of running smoothly - making sure she captured all the details and family photos we wanted while getting us to and from the church with time to breathe! She even snuck us out after dinner for sunset photos! 馃挄 We could not have enjoyed working with Lauren more, and would work with her and her team again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Kristin and Craig!! Thank you both so much for this wonderful review and for your trust in me!! I loved getting to know you both over this past year and truly feel honored to have worked with you and your families!

Maria Decaria 路 Married on 07/12/2019

Engagement photo session

We have admired Lauren's work for some time and were so excited to be able to do our engagement photo shoot with her. We were not sure how to prepare for the experience but received a thorough email from Lauren the week before our shoot with a guide containing answers to every question we had and even ones we did not think of. This made us feel so much more prepared and less stressed on the day of the shoot.
    Lauren made herself available at a time and place that was both convenient for us and that she knew would provide a beautiful backdrop and optimal lighting. She was energetic, and excited and she immediately put us at ease. Her confidence and easy to follow direction throughout the shoot made it so that we never felt awkward, uncomfortable, or unsure of ourselves. The experience was truly fun and the laughter and happiness she captured in our photos was genuine. It was clear that Lauren knew exactly what she was doing at all stages of the process and her experience was apparent throughout.
    A couple of days later, Lauren sent us some preview photos from the shoot and we absolutely fell in love with them. Everything about our engagement photos is beautiful. They made us feel even more excited about our upcoming wedding and our future together. Along with our family, we will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives and we will forever remain grateful to Lauren for capturing this special time in our lives and for the wonderful experience we had with her.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Maria!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am so honored to have photographed you and Noah during your engagement session! I feel lucky to have worked with you both and I am so excited to see what the future holds for you two!

Amanda Trunzo 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Needs more than 5 stars!

If I could put more stars down, I would. Lauren is AMAZING at what she does, she truly captures the moment and happiness of one of the best days of your life! She is amazing to work with and incredibly detail oriented, she is also assertive (in a good way) on the wedding day to make sure you get every photo you want and she doesn鈥檛 miss those important moments. I have been in my fair share of weddings and Lauren was by far the most professional photographer I鈥檝e seen, she came prepared and ready to capture photos that we will cherish for the rest of our lives and the photos are AMAZING and I love that when I look through them I get to relive the best day of my life!

Thank you Lauren for capturing our day and our love for each other so perfectly!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Lauren Renee Photography 8
    Lauren Renee Photography 9
    Lauren Renee Photography 10

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

manda and Anthony, thank you both so, so much!!! This review is so meaningful and I appreciate your kind words!! It was incredible getting to work with you and your families, and I am so honored to have photographed so many special moments for you!

Nikki Adasczik 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Shots

Lauren is a true professional. She along with her staff, were so accommodating and paid attention to detail. Our preview shots are gorgeous. Lauren put all of us at ease in order to capture the precious moment in time. The lens only captures what the photographer creates. Lauren seems to have the vision to draw out these things that will allow the image to speak to you. We are so excited to get our final proofs. Many thanks for capturing our day.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Nikki!!! You are the sweetest!! Thank you so so much for this amazing review!! I loved working with you and your family and I cannot wait to send you the gallery!! Your wedding was nothing short of amazing and I feel so lucky to have been a part of your special day!! xoxoox

Molly 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Best Pittsburgh Photographer!

My husband and I knew we wanted to work with Lauren the minute we first set eyes on her work! We first saw Lauren's photography online while we were researching our wedding venue, and we just couldn't stop looking at her photographs of prior weddings at our venue. Once we got to her website, we fell even more in love with her photography style! Her talent is truly one of a kind - the way she can capture any lighting to bring out an airy, soft, and romantic style, and how she captures raw emotion between two people, which is what we were looking for. And, to top it off, she is an amazing person in addition to photographer! We felt an instant connection to her when we met for our engagement photos, which turned out BEAUTIFUL, and we were just as blown away with our wedding photographs. An additional note - our engagement photos occurred on a cloudy evening, and a few minutes after we decided to be done for the night, the sun blasted through some clouds for an amazing sunset. Lauren quickly took out her equipment again and took a bonus round of photographs! She was incredibly thoughtful to do that, and it shows just how much she cares about the couples she works with. She is SO fun to work with, and easily makes you feel comfortable during the photoshoots. We cannot recommend Lauren highly enough; she has provided us with beautiful, long lasting memories through her timeless art style. Lauren, we can never thank you enough!
    Molly & Kevin

Sent on 09/07/2019

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Molly and Kevin!! This means so much to me and I cannot thank you both enough!! It was truly a joy to work with you on both your engagement session and wedding day!! I wish you both nothing but the best, and I hope to work with you again soon! Please keep in touch! oxoxo
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Crum 路 Married on 05/18/2019

May 2019 Succop Nature Park wedding

We had two friends use LRD for their weddings a few years before we got married in May 2019 and we knew their experiences were amazing, so using Lauren for our wedding was a no-brainer. In fact, she was the FIRST vendor we booked 16 months in advance! Lauren had the artistic style that we wanted for our wedding - light, airy, romantic, some spontaneous and some posed photos. She was fantastic throughout the whole engagement and wedding process. She was so friendly and outgoing when we first met in person - very easy-going. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She's so knowledgeable and helpful with wedding logistics in terms of photo planning, etc, for the actual day-of that you would think she's been doing this for 30 years! She and her assistants captured our wedding day beautifully and we love to go back and relive all the moments from that special day. Our photos came in a timely manner as well - and they were breathtaking as expected. We are so, so happy that our friends found Lauren and exposed her work to us years ago. She was a gem and we are 100% satisfied. We will absolutely be using her in the future for anniversary/baby/whatever life brings our way! 10/10 hands down!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Chelsea and Alex!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! What an amazing review! I loved working with you both from your engagement photos to your wedding, and I would be honored to continue to document your special life moments in the future! Please keep in touch and I look forward to the next time we work together!! xoxoxoox

Mackenzie Bova 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Simply Amazing

Lauren is Fantastic, and that is an understatement!! From the moment I met Lauren for my boudoir shoot I immediately felt comfortable, relaxed, and as if we hand been lifelong friends. She made this experience one to remember as her hair/makeup team made me feel equally as comfortable. Lauren is so talented and professional. My photos turned out STUNNING and I know my fianc茅 is going to love his wedding gift. I would highly recommend Lauren for her talent, professionalism, overall caring personality and love for what she does.
    Mackenzie

Sent on 12/13/2018

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Mackenzie!! THANK YOU so much!! What an amazing review and such sweet words! I ADORED working with you and I am so, so happy you love your images!! Can't wait to hear about your fiance's reaction, because you looked STUNNING! Happy wedding day to you both and I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! XOXO

Anna 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Working with Lauren was a dream!

I can't say enough positive things about working with Lauren!! We got AMAZING photos and met a truly wonderful and kind person all in one. I cried when I saw the photos, they were so beautiful and timeless. You will not regret working with her. She is incredibly fun and made us super comfortable when taking our photos. I would definitely recommend doing your engagement photos with her as well because she teaches you so much about posing and being in front of the camera. She was also really responsive and gave me great advice when planning out the details of the day and wanted to make sure she captured the things most important to us. If you want high quality photos, you have to commit to the investment and it was the best money I spent on our wedding!!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Lauren Renee Photography 11
    Lauren Renee Photography 12
    Lauren Renee Photography 13
    Lauren Renee Photography 14

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Anna and Tim!!! Thank you, thank you!! This is such a wonderful review and I am so lucky I got to work with you both on such a special day in your lives! You both are seriously the best, and I hope to work with you again soon!!

Bettina Vaccarello 路 Married on 09/08/2018

LRD - Pittsburgh Wedding

I worked with Lauren on a few other shoots past our wedding day and she made every experience absolutely amazing. She was patient with us, but also made every shoot SO MUCH FUN. Additionally and probably the biggest call out is our wedding day. It rained the entire day and Lauren made the experience unforgettable in the best way. Not to mention our photos turned out so unique and beautiful. Its important to feel comfortable with your photographer and I can confidently say every experience was very comfortable and enjoyable. We not only have great pictures to reflect back on from our journey, but also made a great friend in the process :)

Sent on 11/19/2018

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Bettina!! Where to even begin! Thank you so much for the amazing and thoughtful review! I am so lucky to have connected with you both, not only as clients but now having you as friends as well. You both are truly special, and I hope to see you both again soon!

Marisa 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Beautiful images and amazing experience

We loved working with Lauren! She is amazing at what she does and captures the most beautiful photos that will help us to remember all of the details of our wedding day for years to come. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Marisa!!! What a wonderful review and thank you for the kind words! Your family is so special and I loved working you all again! I hope to capture many more special family moments and events for you in the future!!
  • Marikate

Marikate Buys 路 Married on 07/28/2018

AMAZING! Could not be happier!!

I knew exactly what I wanted when I began my research for wedding photographers. I wanted a beautiful, bright, light, and classic look that would not be extremely over edited or too clich茅. I happened to stumble on Lauren鈥檚 Instagram one day while scrolling through the explore page. I believe it had to be fate! I instantly fell in love and every single picture was everything I had dreamed up for my own pictures! Once contacting Lauren, I had fallen in love with her too! From our first meeting up until the wedding day, we hit the jackpot. Lauren is so genuine, honest, determined, and her professionalism is one that is so hard to find. She was willing to meet at any point throughout the planning process, extremely accessible to contact, and truly was a wealth of knowledge! She provided us with so much information that allowed us to remain at ease! I believe you have to feel comfortable with your vendors, and not only were we comfortable, we were confident. I never once felt that I needed to worry about how the pictures would turn out or how the day would flow. Throughout meeting with Lauren she provided us with plans of how the day would run and even went to our ceremony location days before to become familiar with it! Not only is Lauren an amazing person to be around and work with, her pictures are truly works of art! To this day, I do not believe there is anyone else that could have captured the essence of our wedding day the way Lauren did. She took the time to really get to know and care about us as a couple, which I believe really shined through in the pictures. It felt like she was one of our best friends there with us during the day! Wedding days can become stressful trying to fit everything in, and Lauren was always stress free, calm, and took her time to make sure everything was perfect and she always captured the perfect shot! Everyone that has seen our pictures have said that they are the most beautiful, elegant, and magazine worthy pictures. I even find myself going through them and looking at them day after day. Not only do I love them, but they leave me speechless. The photos are timeless, breathtaking, and something we will be able to cherish for the rest of our lives. Photography was the biggest and most important aspect of the wedding vendors for me, and we could have not have been luckier to have worked with such a talented, creative, and amazing photographer who has now become our friend!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Marikate!!! I am speechless!!! This is beyond amazing and your words are so incredibly sweet and sincere! I adored working with you both since the moment we met and I am so lucky that you trusted in me to capture your wedding day for you and your families! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
  • Jillian

Jillian Lee 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Above & Beyond on ALL Fronts

Working with Lauren was an absolute dream from Day 1. We first spoke as I was in the very early stages of my research on photographers. After loving her website and our first call together I knew I didn't need to look any further. For our engagement photos Lauren went above and beyond. She was more than willing to travel 5 hours out of state so that we could have our session on our alma mater's campus, making it such a meaningful and romantic shoot for us. On top of that, she quickly got us gorgeous proofs to use for our Save the Date and even helped me with outfit advice leading up to our session. In the months before our wedding Lauren was always quick to respond to any questions we had and also provided tons of helpful information so that we felt organized and ready. Everything from extended family shots to the smallest detail shots like the all-important wedding accessories were covered in her provided lists and then captured the day of. Lauren came to my parents' house where the bridal party was getting ready and it truly felt like she was another one of my friends helping me get ready. She was so much more than a photographer but a friend and supporter. She was consistently detail-oriented, making sure that shots I wanted didn't get lost in the shuffle during the pre-ceremony buzz. The ceremony shots Lauren took truly captured everything and are some of the most sentimental shots of the day. Because of a rainy forecast on our wedding day, Lauren had multiple plans prepared to make sure that we got everything we wanted in between our ceremony and reception, regardless of the weather. We took stunning photos in the natural light as well as beautiful shots under the rotunda of our cocktail hour area. The whole day was beautifully captured and really we couldn't have asked for more. Our new home (and offices, and phone screens, and mantels. and refrigerators) has her stunning work everywhere and I am grateful every day that we put our wedding photography in her hands.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Jillian, what an amazing review! I cannot thank you enough and love how you completely described your experience working with me! This is so helpful and your sweet words are everything. THANK YOU!

Sarah 路 Married on 05/19/2018

We spent a lot of time looking for a photographer whose images were timeless -- not kitschy or saccharine or over-edited. We were looking for someone who could capture us and our families realistically and beautifully -- in a way that we'd be proud to share for generations to come. If you want the same thing, look no further. Lauren is an absolute professional, undeniably talented, and beyond helpful from start to finish. She was the best vendor we worked with, and exceeded our expectations at every turn.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Sarah!! What a beautiful review!! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! It was a true pleasure working with you both! It is my goal to make your images last from generation to generation, and I am so happy you will be able to cherish your wedding photos for many years to come! I hope to work with you again soon!

Abby 路 Married on 05/12/2018

Our experience working with Lauren/Lauren Renee Designs was nothing short of 5 star. Lauren is extremely knowledgeable and detail oriented. She really went the extra mile with every last element of the planning process, checking in frequently and responding to calls/emails almost immediately. There was no detail left unaddressed, which made the wedding planning process seamless and stress-free. She is very well-versed and professional in working and collaborating with the other vendors involved in putting together an event. Lauren was a true professional but also fun and personable to work with and be with throughout the day of our wedding. She had a preview of our photos ready to go the day after the event, which was so exciting to be able to share with our family and friends right away. The rest of the images were ready just a few weeks after, and we were so excited to have them that quickly. The photos speak for themselves, they are timeless and elegant images that I am sure will withstand the test of time. I chose Lauren knowing that I would be able to look back on our photos forever and never regret the style of the photography. I would highly recommend working with Lauren, and investing the time and money in these fine art photos, as they are the one thing that you get to take with you when the night of your wedding or event is over. Thank you Lauren for exceeding all of our expectations!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Lauren Renee Photography 21
    Lauren Renee Photography 22
    Lauren Renee Photography 23

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Abby and Josh!! THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart!! I am speechless at this amazing and thoughtful review! It was truly an honor working with you both and I am so excited to see your love grow!

Carlie 路 Married on 04/28/2018

The best photographer!

I don't even know where to begin with writing this review for Lauren because she is just that amazing. We spoke with a few photographers before choosing one for our wedding, and after speaking with Lauren, she was the obvious choice. Her style of photography matched perfectly with what I wanted in a photographer and she was so fun to talk to! She was extremely organized throughout the entire process and very easy to communicate with. She had excellent ideas for locations for engagement pictures and our bridal party pictures, and made every experience with her so much fun and natural! We always felt ourselves when working with her and she really listened to what we wanted on our wedding day. We had such a fun day when we took our engagement pictures and LOVED each and every one of those pictures so much that it made picking out our photo for the save the date that much harder! We received so many compliments on our engagement pictures! Throughout the year of wedding planning, Lauren was so organized and helpful with the planning process and answered all of our questions honestly while giving great advice! It is obvious that she is confident in what she does, and is SO talented! She followed our timeline the entire wedding day and made sure we got all of the pictures we wanted without compromising anything, and we are so appreciative of that! She was so much fun to work with and made our wedding day that much better! Her photography is absolutely amazing and we look back on our wedding day with such happiness through the incredible photos that she took. She also made our wedding album, which is so beautiful and timeless, and she was extremely patient while we narrowed down which photos to include in the album! We could not be happier that we chose Lauren as our wedding photographer, she is the absolute BEST! We can't wait to use her as our photographer for other life events in the future!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Carlie!!! Where do I even begin in how to responding to your review!!! From the bottom of my heart, thank you. Thank you for working with me, thank you for letting me into your lives, and thank you for being such a joy to work with! I feel so lucky when clients become friends, and I have to pinch myself sometimes thinking how did this become my job? Working with such amazing people and families on such an important day in their lives is so special, and I am honored you chose me to capture it for you! Can't wait to work with you both again soon!

Carolyn 路 Married on 05/28/2017

Lauren took engagement photos for my fiance and me this August, and when we received the finished photos yesterday, we were blown away! The photos are absolutely gorgeous. Lauren made us feel relaxed and at ease during the photo shoot, and was so easy to work with and professional - plus the finished photos are just incredible. I highly recommend her if you're looking for a photographer to capture a special moment in your life. Thank you, Lauren, for your amazing attention to detail and for the care you put into our photos!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful and heartfelt review!! I absolutely loved working with you both, and wish you nothing but a lifetime of happiness!

Carly 路 Married on 12/17/2016

We shopped around, even hired another photographer that turned out not be the right fit. After interviewing many, many high quality local photographers we quickly realized Lauren was the right one! Her style and creativity is amazing. Her Professionalism--first class! She's super responsive and all for an incredible value! We wouldn't change a thing. Thank you Lauren and team!!!!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I absolutely loved working with you both and am so honored to have captured your special day!

Amanda 路 Married on 09/17/2016

I'd highly recommend Lauren as your wedding photographer. She was so sweet and friendly and my pictures are beautiful!! I can't stop looking at them!! I was so happy and surprised to see how she made use of the environment around her as backgrounds for photos. My only regret is not getting the bigger package so I could've had engagement photos (this was the one she recommended, too).

Sent on 12/08/2016

Lisa 路 Married on 08/20/2016

Lauren was wonderful to work with! Not only is her work is beautiful, but she blended into our wedding day perfectly. We love both our engagement and wedding images and it was a great bonus that she includes prints with her wedding packages. She even was my second set of eyes when choosing mismatched bridesmaids dresses - and they photographed beautifully!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa!! Loved working with you and Justin on your big day!!

Jeni 路 Married on 08/06/2016

Lauren is AMAZING! I was super comfortable discussing my visions with her of our wedding day, and trusted her completely to make our wedding day a memorable event. Needless to say, this happened when we landed in the New York Times and all over the internet with her GORGEOUS photography. I would not have had anyone else to share in my big day, and we look forward to working with Lauren again in the future!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Jeni you are the sweetest!! I am just so honored you allowed me to capture such an amazing and momentous occasion for you and your entire family! Your wedding brought tears to my eyes and it is something I will never forget! I wish you both so much love and happiness!! I can't wait to work with you again soon!!

Amy 路 Married on 06/11/2016

Lauren does absolutely incredible work. I happened to have followed her on Facebook a while back, and when it was time for my own wedding, I knew I wanted to reach out to her to see if she could do a destination wedding (I live in Colorado). She was very excited-- she came out early to scope out good places for pictures and had a great eye for it. She kept the wedding party on their timeline, which was a tremendous help without a separate wedding planner from the venue. Most of all, the pictures are BEAUTIFUL. The finalized gallery is organized with plenty of pictures for getting ready, bride and groom portraits, formal pictures with family, reception, ceremony, etc. It is evident Lauren is very sweet and puts in a lot of work to make her clients happy, and look amazing in their pictures! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Lauren Renee Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Amy for the wonderful review!!!! I loved working with you both and am so glad we were able to reconnect! I wish you two nothing but a lifetime of happiness!! Hope we cross paths again soon! xoxox