Lauren Padilla Hair

Clearwater, FL View map Visit website

Lauren Padilla Hair is an on-site wedding hair service based out of Clearwater, Florida. Owner and lead stylist Lauren Padilla is passionate about her craft and about bringing her clients' vision to life. With more than 15 years of experience, this freelance artist knows how to ensure that you look beautiful before you walk down the aisle. She specializes in weddings and other special occasions and can serve celebrations all throughout Pinellas County.

For your big day, Lauren Padilla Hair will work to create a relaxing and stress-free environment that makes you feel pampered. Lauren likes to make to-be-weds comfortable with her expertise and talent. She offers consultations and trials for you and your wedding party. Along with styling your hair with updos, blowouts, and more, she can also provide extensions and keratin treatments.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$130

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
On-Site Hair
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 10/09/2021

Great experience!

Lauren did my hair for my shower and I cannot say enough great things about her. She traveled to me which was a HUGE plus, but was also so patient with me that day as I kept changing my mind on what I wanted. I got so many compliments about my hair that day, that I decided to started going to her for my haircuts after that! Such a great experience with her! Would highly recommend!

Lauren Padilla Hair's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! It’s been a pleasure getting to know you and I’m looking forward to future events with you!
    Amrita S. Married on 06/20/2020

Classic and Individualized!

Lauren did a wonderful job on my bridal updo and bridesmaids’ hair for my wedding! She tailored each hairstyle to fit our individual tastes. She was punctual and even stayed later to help us prep.
    Lisa S. Married on 11/30/2019

Highly recommended!

I was not on the market for a new hair stylist when I met Lauren but one thing led to another and I am glad I turned to her when I did! She is precise, a perfectionist, honest and truly someone who takes pride in their work. She was dependable and I recommended her to all of my family as well as friends whom were all also so happy with her work. She comes highly recommended!!

Lauren Padilla Hair's reply:

Thank you Lisa, I truly appreciate all your love and support. I’m looking forward to more future events!

Pricing

Lauren Padilla Hair Price Rates

5056 Foxbridge Cir N Clearwater, FL, 33760
2013597516
Location of (Lauren Padilla Hair)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding