711 St Helens Ave, Tacoma, WA 98402 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Lauren Cross Photography

I’m proud to call the Pacific Northwest my home, where my husband and I raise our two beautiful children: Harvey and Leona. My journey to become a professional photographer wasn’t planned, but it came from my passion to capture memories of those moments words simply can’t portray. Losing my mother at age 10 and my father at age 20, pictures have been healing and comforting objects for me. Through pictures, I am able to remember their story; who they were, what they enjoyed, where they have been and etc. Thanks to pictures, I am able to still feel strongly connected to them by keeping their memories and their life alive.

I absolutely love my job and everything that comes with it. The places I go, the hours I keep, and the spontaneity in every shoot.

The best part of my job is that I get to interact and be a part of the fun. Getting to know my clients, capturing real interactions, and telling their story, is what inspires me. Each shoot is unique and a new chance for me to share with others my passion for photography.

I appreciate the fresh reality of everyday life, the fleeting beauty of those in-between moments, and I do my very best to take every picture with that in mind.

I offer a wide range of photography services focused on creativity, high energy and originality. The essence of what I deliver, is photography that creates an emotional impact, and fully captures your true story. I am committed to providing the highest quality service, and to preserve each and every moment of your life moments.

Follow Lauren Cross Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Jenny Storment Photography

1 User photo

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/17/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

I cannot recommend Lauren enough. She captured the most genuine moments on my wedding day that I will cherish forever. She was super fun to work with and had a keen eye for the perfect placing to make the picture turn out beautifully. I plan to use her again when we have a family of our own one day because she is just so good. If I were you I would hire Lauren to capture your perfect day!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Katie · Married on 08/25/2018

Lauren is the absolute best to work with and the sweetest person! Her love for photography shows in her pictures and the quality that she offers. My husband and I had Lauren do our engagement and wedding photos and have loved every single one of them. Lauren is great to work with and very responsive. I would definitely recommend her for any photography needs.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Barbara · Married on 06/11/2016

Lauren is sooooooooooo sweet!!!! I loved working with her!! She just made the stress go away because she's so sweet! I love that she accepted cards! I absolutely loved how my family pictures and wedding pictures turned out with her!! I just love her!! Her work is great!!!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Lauren Cross Photography Pricing

Lauren Cross Photography Price Rates

Lauren Cross Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Proofs

• 711 St Helens Ave Tacoma, WA, 98402 See on map
    Location of (Lauren Cross Photography)

Lauren Cross Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lauren Cross Photography include in the starting price?

Lauren Cross Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Lauren Cross Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lauren Cross Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Lauren Cross Photography offer?

Lauren Cross Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Lauren Cross Photography offer?

Lauren Cross Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Lauren Cross Photography offer for wedding events?

Lauren Cross Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Lauren Cross Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lauren Cross Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.