952 Herman Rd., Horsham, PA 19044 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,616
Availability Check your date

About Lauren Brimhall Photography

Lauren Brimhall Photography "A moment is only lived once, but loved forever." -LB
We are a husband/wife team who specialize in the artistic captures of events taken as they happen  — beautiful portraits of brides, both classy and whimsical shots of couples, your guests butt bumping one another, whatever it is that's happening in that moment, we capture it all!

Follow Lauren Brimhall Photography on

71 Reviews for Lauren Brimhall Photography

• Erica

Erica Nagurney · Married on 12/10/2019

Bride on 10.12.19

Writing a review for Lauren is probably the least thing I could do to thank her for the work she did on my wedding day. To say that she was absolutely incredible is an understatement. Words can't really describe how incredibly happy I was with her and everything that she did for us. My emotions while looking through all of the pictures can tell you exactly how I felt. I laughed, I cried, I rolled my eyes in laughter, I smiled at every single one, and most of all I felt such an immense amount of love. The wedding day is a whirl wind and you try to do as much as you can to soak it all in, but seeing my pictures helped me relive it all again and see moments that I wasn't able to see. She was able to capture shots of people who are near and dear to us, and her pictures conveyed the personality of us as a couple as well as our family and friends. We wanted a wedding photographer who had a photo journalistic style, and Lauren encompasses that and so much more. She is immensely talented. I already cherish every single picture so much! They are all perfect even with the imperfections from others point of view. They convey life, love, and everything in between. They make you laugh and smile and those things are some of the most important feelings you can feel in the world. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Lauren!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Maral Mouradian · Married on 11/02/2019

Phenomenal Artist and Person

Lauren is a phenomenal artist, and her talent, dedication, and hard work shines through her photos! She's dynamic, energetic, never "in the way", but ALWAYS snapping a photo of every precious moment. Lauren was the first vendor we hired, and we based our wedding date on her availability - best decision we made through the whole planning process!! We had a strict budget for our wedding, and have no regrets about cutting budget in other areas in order to have Lauren with us. 1000% worth it. On the wedding day, we had a tight timeline and I felt nervous about not having her recommended amount of time for each type of photo session (ie couples photos and time between ceremony and reception), but thankfully we still got a ton of great quality, beautiful photos. My advice is to definitely use Lauren's suggestions if she says you need more time, a lighting assistant, etc. An immense thank you again to Lauren, Sean, and the lighting assistant. Much love to you all- we hope you keep rising with your work and successes!!

Sent on 01/05/2020

LJ · Married on 09/28/2019

100% would recommend!

Extensive details to follow, but the cliffs notes are: Lauren and her team are awesome, they can do traditional but they truly excel at unique, and I would (and have) recommend her to anyone who wants really showstopping photos. If you want run-of-the-mill pics that your niece who took a photo elective in high school could take, hire someone else.

We wanted a photographer who could capture the real life moments of our wedding without much direction from us. Neither of us care much for traditional portraits and after looking at Lauren’s work, I couldn’t wait to speak with her and see if she was a good fit. We clicked instantly and I felt like we would be in great hands with her- she truly understood my vision and was finishing my sentences. We decided to book her, and she worked with us to make sure all our needs were met with the right package, even talking me out of extras that she knew I didn’t need.
    She checked in regularly during planning, confirmed and reconfirmed times and dates, double checking to make sure there were no changes. She was sensitive to our awkward family dynamics and helped keep things running the way they needed to.
    Day of, Lauren and her team arrived on time, and they fit seamlessly into our day. They worked through the list of portraits we “needed” for our parents, figured out how to make our first look work, caught some truly special moments between us our wedding party, and Lauren sat backwards on the swings ride to get the perfect shot of us. At the reception, they managed to get all the candids we could have asked for, and I actually had guests saying to me that my photographers “were so great- never in the way but always there to take a picture!”
    100% recommend and would hire again. PS our photos turned out amazing and my only complaint is I don’t have enough wall space to frame them all.

Sent on 01/19/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lauren Brimhall Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4616
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Toning
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Endless Creative Wedding Videographers

There is no more enthusiastic artist I know than Lauren. She painstakingly worries about every detail of every wedding. Her photos are works of art. She is always a professional before, during and after. She captures these great shots because she knows what to look for. I love working with her at my side!

• 952 Herman Rd. Horsham, 19044 See on map
    Location of (Lauren Brimhall Photography)