Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lauren Brimhall Photography

Live it Once, Love it Forever

Lauren Brimhall Photography "A moment is only lived once, but loved forever." -LB
We are a husband/wife team who specialize in the artistic captures of events taken as they happen  — beautiful portraits of brides, both classy and whimsical shots of couples, your guests butt bumping one another, whatever it is that's happening in that moment, we capture it all!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (6)
Liability Insurance (3)
Prints (1)

AMAZING!!!
I cannot see enough positive things about Lauren and her work! If you are looking for a photographer, I highly recommend Lauren. You will not be disappointed!!
Lauren was absolutely amazing throughout the entire wedding process. From the moment that I first contacted Lauren, she responded back to me in a very timely fashion and was extremely personable. She was recommended by a friend who could not stop raving about the amazing work that Lauren did for her wedding.
I was married this past weekend and Lauren was incredible! She was prompt, ready to go, and funny. She made myself, my family, my friends, and my fiance (now husband) comfortable. While taking photos, Lauren ensured that she got the best shots. She knew what lightening was best, where to place people, etc. to make everything perfect. She is insanely creative and created shots that led to fantastic pictures. Lauren put up pictures on her instagram the following day and had the Blog post up within less than a week!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing and lovely pictures!! Lauren and Sean are awesome photographers. Not only the pictures are breathtaking; the way they worked together as a team, and how they treated us, make them authentic professionals. I would choose them again without a doubt!!

Profile Picture Silvia, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren and Sean were our photographers for our wedding in October 2017. They are an amazing team and really capture authentic moments! Our pictures turned out beautiful and we really appreciate all they did to make our day so special. From the beginning, Lauren was professional, responsive, and most of all personal!

Profile Picture Halicia, 10/6/17, 4 Reviews

15 Photos

My Photo Album

15 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
There is no more enthusiastic artist I know than Lauren. She painstakingly worries about every detail of every wedding. Her photos are works of art. She is always a professional before, during and after. She captures these great shots because she knows what to look for. I love working with her at my side!

Events