Lauren Brimhall Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Lauren Brimhall Photography 1

Gabrielle Fante · Married on 10/06/2018

The most amazing photographer

Not only that I connect with lauren on a personal level but she captured every single detail of my most perfect magical fairytale wedding! Best of the best. we love you lauren!!!!

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

To put it simply, Lauren Brimhall Photography is absolutely outstanding! Prior to even booking Lauren for our wedding, we had the opportunity to see what an amazing photographer Lauren is when she had photographed my brother's wedding in 2016.

From the first time we reached out to Lauren to the day of our wedding, she was extremely professional, quick to respond to emails, and shared excitement for our special day. Fast forward to our wedding day... Lauren and Joe took amazing photos, we're super cool, and very creative. One thing I was worried about was having a camera in our faces all day, but the best thing was, we didn't even realize they were taking our photo majority of the time (unless we were posing). This resulted in so many amazing candid shots and that's only from the sneak peak that we saw! I HIGHLY recommend Lauren Brimhall Photography. She will exceed all expectations you have.

Jillian Schiazza · Married on 09/21/2018

One-of-a-kind photos!

Lauren Brimhall Photography is awesome! Lauren is a true professional and was an absolute pleasure to work with from our initial conversations through to our wedding day. If you are looking for one-of-a-kind shots, do not hesitate to book Lauren Brimhall! Lauren and her team were up for anything to get us the best & most unique shots. We are thrilled with our beautiful photos! Thank you Lauren Brimhall Photography!

Alex · Married on 07/28/2018

Lauren was awesome! A week before our wedding she badly broke her toe, and despite needing to hobble around a bit, she still pushed on and captured the most amazing and fun photographs from our event. Her photojournalistic style perfectly matched our needs, and she has an incredible eye for capturing whimsical, beautiful, and heartfelt moments. Take a look at her work on her blog - her work speaks for itself. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and we could not be happier with our photos

Jackie · Married on 06/22/2018

We knew right from the start that we didn't want your average wedding photographer. We wanted someone as crazy and creative as us. We wanted someone the capture our wedding exactly as it was, even if it was complete chaos! That is exactly what Lauren and Sean gave us. You hardly even realized they were there taking pictures. But the pictures they captured were absolutely breathe taking! We even had the step back a couple of times and say how on earth did they even capture that!?! it was crazy! and working with them was soooo easy! Lauren is so laid back and chill, and Sean clicked with the guys instantly! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect team to capture our wedding day. Thank you so much Lauren and Sean!!! WE LOVE U!!!

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2018

Lauren was actually recommended to us by another photographer. I saw Lauren’s work and knew I had to work with her for my wedding. Lauren has a great eye and her style fit in perfectly for our vision of a unique and fun wedding. If boring posed wedding portaits make you want to die, then give Lauren a call! Lauren is easy to work with, professional and collaborative. She also traveled to DC for our wedding and I felt that her fee to travel was extremely fair. Lauren quickly got through the family photos (per my request) and then I didn’t even notice her the rest of the night as she was sneaking around getting the unique and candid shots I was looking for. I have not seen all of our photos yet but I’m love with the blog photos that she sent us so far. Everyone who I have sent our pictures to say they are some of the best wedding photos they have seen and that the pictures make them feel like they were in those moments at the wedding.

Erica · Married on 05/27/2018

As soon as I looked at Lauren’s work online, I knew that I wanted to hire her as our wedding photographer. And as soon as we spoke on the phone, that feeling was confirmed with absolute certainty. She and Sean were able to beautifully catch all of our “big” important moments as well as the little, surprising ones (e.g., when our flower girl was acting silly during the ceremony but no one else seemed to notice) in a way that truly brings me back to the emotion of the day. I was especially impressed when Lauren and Sean managed to deliver fantastic outdoor bridal party shots despite being thrown a curveball with some rain. The weather prevented us from having as much time for outdoor photos between the ceremony and reception as we’d hoped, and even though they were rushed, Lauren and Sean turned this quick, rainy photo session into some of my favorite images! I recently received our full portfolio back, and I can tell that each photo was edited with care. Everything turned out gorgeous, and I can honestly say that I feel so honored and grateful to have had such an amazing team capture one of the most important days of my life. …Now that I’ve gone on enough about their talent, I also want to mention that Lauren is a wonderful person to work with in general! She is so sweet, responsive, down-to-earth, funny, and energetic. She and Sean are truly up for whatever you have in mind (my groom shared that Sean bravely balanced himself on the ledge of our condo’s roof deck to get the perfect shot of the city skyline in the background), while also bringing their creative ideas for shots to the table. Not to mention that they are very professional, relaxed, and fun – during all of the emotional, dramatic, loving, and sometimes crazy encounters that happen throughout the day, they are right there capturing every moment, but in a way that is respectful and unobtrusive. Hiring Lauren was the best decision we could have made for our photos - she has my highest recommendation!

• Leah

Leah · Married on 05/25/2018

Lauren Brimhall Photography is simply extraordinary. If you are looking for photojournalistic style wedding photography, stop looking at other photographers' websites and hire LBP immediately! (Seriously, she is in high demand and books up quickly).

Lauren's photography matches her personality: both are quirky, fun, sharp, and, best of all, honest. Lauren takes her craft very seriously, and her passion for her work shines through each one of her photographs. Lauren and Sean's enthusiasm, confidence, and positivity are infectious, which I now realize are great attributes for wedding photographers to have. Lauren and Sean's all-around good vibes allowed us to feel comfortable being our true and most vulnerable selves on the big day. What's more, Lauren and Sean will do almost anything to get the shot! We even had a bear (yes! a live bear!) make an appearance at our camp wedding, and Lauren and Sean actually went TOWARD the bear to get a shot of it. During our engagement shoot, Lauren climbed and wrapped herself around a pole to get the perfect shot of us. In short, thanks to all Lauren and Sean's hard work, we now have the images that truly capture the feelings that we and our guests experienced on our big day. But you don't need me to explain how good LBP photography is; you can check out the website and see for yourself! Lauren has an incredible portfolio filled with tons of award-winning photographs.

Beyond her sheer talent, Lauren's behind-the-scenes work is outstanding and truly enhances the value of her service. Lauren is incredibly responsive and helpful. I honestly don't know when she sleeps. We had quite a few email exchanges leading up to the engagement shoot and the wedding, and she was able to respond usually within the same day with very detailed, thoughtful answers to our questions. She has tons of great ideas for shots, but also supports your ideas for shots as well. In short, Lauren let us feel heard and seen. We are honored to be LBP clients.

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

When researching photographers we had a hard time finding someone that was unique and to stood out from the rest, until we got a recommendation from a friend to call Lauren. From the first time we talked to her on the phone and looked at her portfolio online we knew she was special and had an eye for photos that were artistic and captured true candid moments/feelings of the day. She is truly a professional not to mention a ball of energy, which is definitely needed on your wedding day! We had a rather large bridal party and group of family with us for the day (we did a first look and pictures beforehand with approx. 30 people), and Lauren and Sean kept up with the chaos no problem and made sure to capture moments with everyone. To sum it up we leave a quote from one of the bridesmaids once she looked at the pictures Lauren posted on her blog a few days after our wedding “These pictures are so awesome! That photographer is amazing and was literally everywhere at all times”. Lauren we can’t thank you enough for capturing the moments that made our day so special!

Avery · Married on 03/10/2018

I was stalking my old high school friend and saw that her sister recently got married. I then found myself looking at the most jaw dropping, amazing pictures. I saw Lauren’s name on the bottom of a shot and immediately started stalking her on every social media site. I found myself in tears just by scrolling through her pictures/blog.
    There was something different about her shots. The pictures were authentic, beautiful and raw. I finally emailed her and she immediately emailed me back, literally at 4:00 am. I was soooo happy to hear she was available of our wedding.
    March 10, 2018, was my special day. I will always be able to relive that day thanks to Lauren and her AMAZING team. Her passion is unbelievable. It was 45 degrees outside, Jason (my hubby) and I are riding a tandem bike and she is in the middle of the street dodging cars to get our perfect shot. She IS a NINJA. She was incredible the whole night.
    March 12, 2018, her first pictures were released and I cried. I was getting texts the whole day saying, “OMG those pictures are amazing”, “I’m Crying”, and we had only seen two. The next day the blog was up and there were more tears. I am speechless. Lauren and her team are truly artists. :)

Jennifer · Married on 12/09/2017

AMAZING!!!
    I cannot see enough positive things about Lauren and her work! If you are looking for a photographer, I highly recommend Lauren. You will not be disappointed!!
    Lauren was absolutely amazing throughout the entire wedding process. From the moment that I first contacted Lauren, she responded back to me in a very timely fashion and was extremely personable. She was recommended by a friend who could not stop raving about the amazing work that Lauren did for her wedding.
    I was married this past weekend and Lauren was incredible! She was prompt, ready to go, and funny. She made myself, my family, my friends, and my fiance (now husband) comfortable. While taking photos, Lauren ensured that she got the best shots. She knew what lightening was best, where to place people, etc. to make everything perfect. She is insanely creative and created shots that led to fantastic pictures. Lauren put up pictures on her instagram the following day and had the Blog post up within less than a week!

Silvia · Married on 11/25/2017

Amazing and lovely pictures!! Lauren and Sean are awesome photographers. Not only the pictures are breathtaking; the way they worked together as a team, and how they treated us, make them authentic professionals. I would choose them again without a doubt!!

Halicia · Married on 10/06/2017

Lauren and Sean were our photographers for our wedding in October 2017. They are an amazing team and really capture authentic moments! Our pictures turned out beautiful and we really appreciate all they did to make our day so special. From the beginning, Lauren was professional, responsive, and most of all personal! <3 We will cherish these memories forever! Thank you so much Lauren and Sean!

Stefania · Married on 09/23/2017

I truly can’t say enough about Lauren and her team. My husband and I got married at a summer camp, and we were looking for a photographer whose personality grooved with ours. She is truly talented, so much so that I haven’t been able to pick which photos I want in my album because I LOVE THEM ALL!!!! Instead, we decided we would have a 3-volume wedding album of our wedding weekend – Friday Night, Saturday Day and Saturday Reception/After Party, because every picture is a frame-worthy.
    I would say that 90% of our pictures were candid, but that is what we wanted. We wanted pictures of actual moments, rather than posed/formal pictures. Lauren and her team were so easy and fun to work with, and her pictures really helped capture the memories and “feel” of the weekend. I didn’t even know they were there half the time, which is why our pictures are completely natural. We’ve already recommended her around 6 times to newly engaged couples. When my husband and I have kids and are ready for a family photo session, we will undoubtedly hire her.
    Here is a picture from our wedding, which, I must say, is a killer shot. And yes, I decided to go zip lining after the ceremony instead of taking formal photos. Carpe Diem!

Lauren Brimhall Photography 2

Sonia · Married on 09/02/2017

Lauren thank you for the amazing photos and wedding album that you delivered. You captured so many candid moment and emotions and built us the best wedding album that we could ask for! Hands down this was one of the best choices we made for our wedding and I'd recommended you chose Lauren too!!!

Courtney · Married on 07/07/2017

Lauren was my photographer for my wedding in July 2017. She was nothing short of amazing and extremely professional! We had a bit of a time crunch between our ceremony and reception because our mass at the church ran over time. With the little time we had lauren and Sean were still able to get plenty of shots at our beautiful venue that we will cherish forever! I was so pleased when we received our photos to find so many moments at our wedding that I wasnt able to see! I've heard that a photographer can make or break a wedding day and I must say she sure made our day! She was so much fun to be around and she always puts her clients first. She also reaches back to her emails in a timely manner and is extremely easy to communicate with. Her work is Phenomenal and I have already recommended her to other brides! Thank you Lauren for everything!

Paul · Married on 06/17/2017

Lauren & Sean are absolutely top notch, wonderful people to work with and unbelievably talented photographers! We booked them for our wedding after having worked with them for a friends wedding were I was in the wedding party. We were so impressed with how their photos came out we immediately booked them for our own wedding!

We're stoked with how awesome our own photos came out! We look ssoooo much better in the photos than we do in person lol! Seriously though, all of our shots are amazing and we couldn't be happier with how everything came out! Lauren and Sean were able to really capture the animal spirit of our Zoo wedding and our personalities too with every photo. We can't thank these two enough for really embracing our weirdness and perfectly capturing a day we will remember for the rest of our lives. Thank you guys!

• Marleigh

Marleigh · Married on 05/05/2017

Lauren was everything we hoped for and more wen it came to a wedding photographer. Our wedding day was incredibly windy, which she used to get dynamic, breathtaking shots. She went above and beyond to get amazing photos of every stage of the wedding day. She even stepped into a pond and spent the evening with wet socks just to get a beautiful shot of my wife and I. She captured not just the events of the day, but the spirit of the entire event that we tried so hard to establish. Simply put, go with Lauren. You will not be disappointed.

Erin · Married on 04/28/2017

We chose LBP after looking through MANY different styles of photography. We LOVED how Laurens style seemed to have a "think outside the box" feel. We were for sure not disappointed! The day was awesome, the weather was incredible, and the pictures capture everything we could have wanted(and then some) on our special day. I recommend Lauren, and her husband Sean, 100 out of 100 times. If your looking for two people you can actually be yourself around, with awesome vibes, they are your people!!

Karina · Married on 12/30/2016

I first met Lauren six years ago when she took newborn photos of my son. I knew when the time came to choose a wedding photographer, Lauren was my first choice. I had followed her work over the years and already knew we were going to get the best! All I can tell you is that Lauren (and her 2nd shooter Miguel), blew even my expectations away. She was prompt, responsive, professional, fun, determined, and sacrificed her comfort time after time to make sure she captured the emotions behind every moment of our day. From shooting outside till her fingers were numb, laying on the wet ground, crawling under people, standing on things, and hiking around the city just to find great locations, Lauren does what it takes to execute. Every shot not only captured the moment, but more importantly captured the emotion behind it and truly told a story. Lauren is a true pro...she just has it. It seems like "wedding photographers" are a dime a dozen these days and its daunting to try and sort through hundreds of portfolios when deciding who to trust with your big day. I can tell you this...there are very few that will come close to matching Lauren's mix of artistic vision, dedication, flawless execution, and professionalism. Anyone looking for a wedding photographer should stop their search and call Lauren (she fills up quickly)...I promise you wont regret it!

Ryan and Karina Livingston

Jennifer · Married on 11/13/2016

Choosing wedding vendors is like extending wedding invites to a group of strangers. You hire them, hope their talents make up for the lack of minutes you actually know them for (or will know them for), because they just became important enough to share in one of the biggest events in your life! Well at least that's how I felt when deciding who to hire as my wedding photographer. But then I spoke with Lauren....her personality, her creativity, her passion for photography, and her ability to make you feel like you've known her forever made my decision easy. For one, her work speaks for itself. In the lineup of portfolios I sorted through looking for photographers hers won my and my bridal party's popular vote every single time. Then after a few minutes with Lauren on the phone I immediately knew she was the person to work with. In fact, I swear this little lady is always working because there was never a time I've felt ignored, forgotten, or unimportant. Every question, email, or inquiry is answered and explained in full detail. Lauren does not cut corners, and her business and her work reflects this completely. On my wedding day Lauren and her second photographer, Jim, were the perfect compliment to one another artistically and to our party! We thoroughly enjoyed having them as a part of our wedding day. The Lauren Brimhall style of photography is one that truly captures the emotion in each moment, not just the moments itself. Thank you for all of your hard work Lauren (and Jim) we appreciate you more than you know!

Nancy · Married on 11/12/2016

I was DREADING looking for a photographer for our wedding!!! These days anyone with a camera is a "photographer" which gave me such anxiety. One day I sucked it up and Googled best photographers in South Jersey, and lo and behold, there Lauren's award winning pictures were. I instantly scoured the internet for all information on her. I instantly fell in love with her passion, her drive, and her quirkiness!!! The video of her shooting sealed the deal, I had goosebumps watching her work. It's a truly magical site to watch her doing what she loves, and her pictures reflected that!!!! And that's only on paper. After you meet her it's like having a best friend take your pictures. You're comfortable and at ease which makes for absolutely stunning pictures!!! I could go on and on about how AMAZING this woman is! I hope this review does her justice because the experience I've had was beyond words!!!

Sue · Married on 11/05/2016

In the process of planning our wedding, everyone told me the same thing – to really take it all in because the day flies by so quickly. That statement couldn’t have been further from the truth. In my efforts to find a photographer, I sought someone who would be able to capture all of the moments that I knew I’d miss throughout the course of my busy wedding day and Lauren Brimhall does just that.

Lauren’s portfolio is remarkable and her photos truly capture the essence of humankind. From my conversations with her, and from our engagement photo shoot, it was clear that I made the right choice in choosing her as my wedding photographer. I didn’t even realize how correct my choice was until I saw her blog post with pictures from our wedding day. I was in tears and in awe of the moments that were captured by her and Sean – both emotional and hysterical. I am patiently awaiting the rest of our photos, which I know will be astounding as well. If you spend just a few moments talking to Lauren about her services, you’ll instantly recognize her creativity and passion for what she does.

Kerry · Married on 10/07/2016

Nothing short of AMAZING! From the get go, Lauren was extremely easy and a pleasure to work with. Any insane idea that I had thrown out to her, she accepted and took on the challenge. I wanted to find a photographer that was spontaneous, laid back and creative. She met all my expectations!! Half the time I forgot I even had a photographer at my wedding because she was able to fit in with the crowd which made the photographs that more special. I was able to see moments that I would never have remembered, seen, or saw them from another perspective that just put everyone in awe. She has an unreal talent and I cannot wait to find a reason to work with her again in the future. THANK YOU !!!!

Christopher · Married on 08/26/2016

I have had a hard time trying to write this review. Not because of a bad experience but because of a fantastic one! When I first contacted lauren we were unsure if we were going to be able to afford her services, but my wife could not get over her work and compared everything to her photos. So I researched further and found that she is one of the most, if not the most, awarded photographers in Néw Jersey and I could not find one bad thing said about her. So we decided to schedule a visit with her. We were completely blown away. She is not only an amazing photographer but an awesome and genuine person. Our personalities met perfectly and we knew that she would get exactly what we wanted. All of the formal photos we wanted, Lauren did a fantastic job with but where she really went above and beyond our expectations (which were already high) was the informal photos during the whole event. Lauren was literally EVERYWHERE! An example i was a part of was when we had like 9 people in the photo booth and she was laying on the floor taking a really awesome and unique picture! We can't really say enough about our experience with Lauren. Everyone was floored by how fantastic she was and whenever there was a moment she was there to capture. That's the thing we loved the most. She didn't just take pictures; she captured moments and feelings that just can't be replicated. And for that we highly recommend Lauren Brimhall Photography to anyone and everyone. You will not regret it.

Chris and Jada Scipione