140 Acklins Circle, Daytona Beach, FL 32119 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Lauren Benson Photography

I’m a wedding and lifestyle photographer who was raised in the musical city of Nashville. I have been traveling the world for the past ten years but our roots are placed in Orlando, Florida. I am a lover of natural light, the way it glitters on the water and the way it makes a bride glow on her wedding day. I am married to my best friend and am a mother to the most amazing little girl. I love to travel, but most of the time you can find me at our local park with my baby, husband, and doggo. The power of print is extremely important to me, which is why my entire house is filled with albums, canvases, and frames that I show my daughter every day. With years of experience photographing couples and families, I personalize each session to ensure that we are documenting the memories that you will want to relive for generations to come.

Laura Benson Photography captures every detail and special moment of weddings and can work additional hours, bring a second shooter, and travel to multiple locations as needed. They only book one event per day so every client receives the attention and care they deserve. Their images are shot in contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional styles, and they also offer film photography. In addition to wedding photography, they also do engagement and boudoir shoots. They are open to shooting destination weddings as well. Laura Benson Photography’s high-resolution images can be toned, and are available in many formats, including:

• Albums

12 Reviews for Lauren Benson Photography

• Naomi

Naomi Ada · Married on 11/05/2019

Captured Moments That Mattered

Lauren Benson was the easiest person to work with. She's all about getting to know you, your other half, your history together, and what you love about each other. The moments she captures on your special day will make you relive that time in your life every single time you look at the pictures. She did our engagement photo session as well and she made us feel very comfortable. The angles she captures, the details she sees, and the timing of every snapshot creates beautiful moments in your life that you will never forget. Having Lauren as my photographer for my wedding day was the best decision I made. There was never a stressful moment. She was on point with her timing and didn't have to be told when to take a pic. It was like working with a really good friend that had mad photography skills. The quality of her pictures were amazing. She made sure that things were in order and had a whole agenda planned for the big day. Lauren really takes the time to get to know you and what moments you want memorialized forever. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture the love and happiness my husband and I shared that day.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Jamie · Married on 07/20/2019

Worth every penny!!

My Husband and I are truly grateful to have had Lauren as our photographer! She's full of energy, positive vibes, fun and talent! Every now and then I look back at our photos and it still amazes me how amazing and beautiful her work is! Thank you Lauren for all of your work and effort to making our wedding day so special and memorable.

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Kathy

Kathy Coldeen · Married on 06/29/2019

Best experience

Lauren is absolutely AMAZING! The first impression I had of Lauren was that she was so genuine and takes pride in her work. She made us feel so comfortable with her as a photographer and her quality of work. Lauren introduced herself, her background, and wanted to know our love story. She took her time to get to know us instead of just rushing into her pricing for the engagement photos and wedding photos pricing and samples. I believe that is why both our engagement photo and wedding photo sessions were so easy because we got to know Lauren and Lauren got to know us. She knew our expectations and even added new ideas! The photos she took came out so beautifully that both my husband and I and our families were in awe. The quality of work she does, is by far the best we've seen. But, not only that, we didn't just gain a photographer, we gained a friend. I would definitely recommend Lauren for any photo sessions! Easy to work with, funny, creative, and just the absolute best!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lauren Benson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
    Canvas
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Save the Date

• 140 Acklins Circle Daytona Beach, FL, 32119 See on map
    386-299-9709 (Other Phone Number)
    Open Monday - Saturday 8AM-8PM
    Location of (Lauren Benson Photography)