8600 Grant Dr, Kansas City, MO 64138 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 38

About InkStudios LLC

Kansas City Photographer specializing in Kansas City Wedding Photography and Kansas City Family Portaiture

Welcome to InkStudios LLC Photography. I am anything but your average Kansas City photographer. Each wedding, portrait session is treated with care and creative detail not found with other Kansas City wedding photography or any other brand of photography. Your wedding day or portrait session is carefully chosen and crafted to offer one of a kind unique photography in the Kansas City area.This is Kansas City wedding photography at its best and most creative. InkStudios LLC is an internationally published photographer based in the Kansas City metro area.

Inkstudios is not a storefront photography shop, nor is it the wedding photographer factory line. We sit with each potential client to ensure that our style and your vision is a match. We are focused on delivering great works of art to our clients, but the key is that our clients and vision/style gel together well. So please understand that we won't give out pricing via a message. We want to sit down with you to make sure that this partnership is a right fit for both parties. It is our desire to make each client have memories that are forever, so picking our clients right is so vital to our business.

I've been shooting for about 18 years. I love being behind the lens to capture those moments that can last forever. What is more fun is seeing peoples faces as they look at the images. I travel a ton and have for years, especially with my family. My wife is from Puerto Rico so we also speak spanish at our house, so does our 6 year old girl. I love to be on the go and make sure to try every adventure.

I take pride in offering my clients the type of photography they are looking for that they will display all over their homes. Its one thing to take pictures, its another to create art for my clients. All our work is edited in our studio and not farmed out to a 3rd party editing company that takes the personalization out of it. The intent is to provide images that they will want displayed everywhere in their home as conversation pieces. Afterall, if there is no picture..........it didn't happen. Capture every moment.

Follow InkStudios LLC on

ink3589

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for InkStudios LLC

Abigail · Married on 10/01/2016

Kris actually SAVED our wedding day by canceling his family plans to shoot our wedding when our photographer backed-out the day before! If his big heart wasn’t enough to already love him, then his raw talent and creativity with a camera was more than enough. After meeting Kris at the rehearsal, I felt immediately at home with his photography style. At times I forgot he was taking my picture, because it felt like a really relaxed, fun, and involved conversation. Both my husband and I could instantly sense the creativity, professionalism, and personality he brought to our wedding day. He took great care in documenting what was important to us (our wonderfully large family and two beloved bulldogs) while supplying a constant energy and enthusiasm to anyone in the same room as him. Kris also made sure I was perfectly posed and ready to look like the stunning bride I had always dreamed of as a girl. The locations for the shots he chose were also breathtaking, often capturing my veil blowing or the sun gleaming through the window. Thank you so much to Ink Studios and this fantastic team that we haphazardly found the day before our wedding. I refuse to get any future photography needs from anyone other than Kris at Ink Studios, due to our amazing experience with him on the biggest day of our lives.
    For the full story to how he saved our wedding day, plus pictures!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Kelsey · Married on 10/25/2014

Kris Hanke with Ink Studios is the BEST of the best. I had an idea in my mind of how I wanted my wedding style and photography to turn out and he surpassed my high expectations. His skill in photography is amazing and being able to look at my beautiful photos brings me back to the best day of my life. His photography attributed to my wedding being the best day of my life. Kris was very professional, timely, reliable, and fun. He is completely down to earth and great to work with. He not only wants to give you what YOU want but he wants to capture every single photo to be the most perfect photo. And he is able to do so. Kris did our engagement photos as well and that is when I knew he had to do our wedding photos. I would recommend him to literally everyone!!!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Kris did an excellent job with our photos! We were very happy with every aspect from the start of the process to the delivery of the final product. The quality of his work ranks among the best of any photographers in the industry. It is his creativity and vision that makes his images stand out from other photographers. We would highly recommend him, not only for weddings, but any photography needs your family may have.

Sent on 04/11/2016

InkStudios LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• 8600 Grant Dr Kansas City, 64138 See on map