Laurel Wedding Co.

Mechanicsburg, PA View map

Laurel Wedding Co. is a premiere wedding planning boutique based out of Mechanicsburg, PA. After two years of wedding planning in around Philadelphia, we are excited to create fun, beautiful weddings throughout the Lancaster-Hershey-Harrisburg-York, PA area! With skillful planning and careful attention to detail, founder and owner Erin along with her team will balance every moving part, from beginning to end, to make your wedding day as stress-free and magical as possible. After your first complimentary consultation, Laurel Wedding Co. will work with you step by step to select the best vendors and plan every detail.

Laurel Wedding Co. specializes in customized packages to fit your vision and budget. Our little touch of southern charm will surely make you feel at peace throughout your entire wedding planning experience! Whether you're newly engaged or already have everything planned to a tee, but want some assistance on the day of your wedding, Lauren Wedding Co. is here to serve you.

Laurel Wedding Co. offerings day-of, partial, and full wedding services! Contact us today to find out more information about our packages and book the one that is the perfect fit for you and your special day.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1-5

• Stacey
    Stacey G. Married on 08/07/2021

Seamless and Stress-free Wedding Day

Erin and her team were the perfect addition to our day to make it seamless and stress free. From the very first call with Erin we really connected and I knew she’d be a fantastic addition to our day. Erin always has a positive, enthusiastic outlook and we truly appreciate all she did for our wedding. If you are considering a day of coordinator, do not hesitate as it’s worth every penny. Our family loved having Erin there to help on the big day and I enjoyed having someone throughout the wedding planning process to guide us and provide insight and expertise. Even our vendors commented how helpful it was to have Erin. The Laurel Wedding Co. assistants had multiple wedding day disaster saves (all related to the groomsmen of course). We are so thankful we had Erin for our wedding planner/coordinator!
  • Aubrey
    Aubrey Married on 07/16/2021

The Best of The Best!

If you want the best, look no further. This is no exaggeration, Erin is simply the best at what she does. We utilized Laurel Wedding Co. for day of coordination. Due to unforeseen circumstances, Erin’s two assistants were unable to make our wedding, but this did not pose a single issue. Erin put the work load of three people on her back in stride. Everything she did was with a smile, positivity, and with attention to detail. It is clear she truly cares about her role and others. One of the biggest post wedding takeways our families had from our wedding was simply, we could not have done it without Erin. All of our other vendors even took time to comment on the large role Erin played to conduct a seamless wedding. Thank you again! You are truly an amazing and fun person.
    Tamara G. Married on 07/16/2021

Look No Further for a Planner!

I am leaving this review as a fellow vendor. I am a wedding photographer who had the pleasure of working with Laurel Wedding Co. this past weekend. We have a unique perspective when working with other vendors and we've worked with MANY planners in our 20+ years of experience. HANDS DOWN we have never worked with a better planner! From the communicative emails, timeline and even vendor list with contact details (SO IMPORTANT FOR US PHOTOGS TO TAG VENDORS LATER) -- Erin was organized, TOTALLY KIND to all the other vendors while making sure the day ran smooth. Not only did she do her job with professionalism, she checked on everyone else (even us vendors) to make sure we were OK (and even checked to see if we needed assistance). I have had planners tell me "how to do my job", "what my timeline is", provide me with shotlists (?! JUST NO) and numerous other tasks that I don't need assistance with. Erin worked IN TANDEM with all of us (how did she do that?!?) and it created such a fun, TEAMLIKE atmosphere. I seriously was happy when she walked into the room (as opposed the the anxiety that many others cause). I would truly hire her to work with me permanently if she were closer. She has set the bar very high and I will forever compare every planner we work with to her and what appear to be her company standards (this is a huge compliment). I am not acutely aware of what Laurel Wedding Co. charges for their services, but I can say without a doubt, whatever it is, it's worth it. Don't hesitate. Hire them. You're welcome in advance for making the choice based on this review.....

Mechanicsburg Mechanicsburg, PA, 17055
757-784-6047
Location of (Laurel Wedding Co.)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding