Springfield, MO 65809 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Launch Creative

Launch Creative is a videography company in Springfield, Missouri. Owner Collin Sumpter has five years of professional experience in the field, but has been passionate about film since he was just 13 years old. He loves the process of capturing the special moments of his clients' wedding day. Launch Creative uses cinematic, short form, storytelling, documentary and traditional styles to capture your wedding day and provide a wonderful final product full of memories to cherish forever.

Launch Creative provides high-definition videos from multiple camera angles. They are available to work additional hours as needed, and can also provide unique, professional photography services as well. The list of videography services includes, but is not limited to:

• Drone footage

Videos 5 vídeos

4 Reviews for Launch Creative

• Irasema

Irasema · Married on 05/20/2017

Colin is an amazing talented young man. Super professional and on top of his game. The first time I talked with him on the phone he knew exactly what I wanted and wished for without even detailed explanation. He showed up and did more than an excellent job. It was so easy to be around him, and he made my family and wedding party feel at ease. He collaborated tremendously well with my photographer and together got amazing shots. He sent me my 3 min video trailer within 48 hrs of event and it turned out amazing! The best part is his very fair pricing for superb quality product. I highly, definitely recommend him for your next big event!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Brittany · Married on 11/05/2016

Collin did a phenomenal job at our November wedding! Very professional yet laid back vibe. Great quality for a fair price. Would highly recommend him to friends. Over-all a wonderful experience!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Kayla · Married on 06/04/2016

Collin did our wedding and was outstanding!! He was so attentive to us as the couple and our whole bridal party! He worked around every hurdle to make sure we had a recapture of every moment.. I could not be more pleased with the way he presented himself as a professional and the outcome of our video!! Thanks Collin your great!

Sent on 05/03/2017

• Adventure Theory Media
    Adventure Theory Media Wedding Photographers

This guy right here is an amazing videographer. Professional and goes out of his way to communicate with the people that he is working with. I was the photographer at this wedding that we were both asked to shoot last minute. He actually called me first to introduce himself and we had a good discussion on our plan for the entire day and ensured that we both were able to create some amazing products for the couple. His turn around time for making a video was also extremely impressive! Less than 24 hours and it was online. I'm definitely looking forward to the next event that him and I shoot together.

• Springfield, 65809 See on map