Adventure Theory Media

Waynesville, MO View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Adventure Theory Media is a wedding photography company in Colorado. This unique team of award-winning photographers is passionate about travel and culture. They want to find and capture the beauty in everything that they encounter. This company incorporates photojournalism, natural, vintage and film styles to create a gorgeous final product that will allow you to cherish your wedding memories forever.

Adventure Theory Media is a photographer, but they also can provide high-quality video services as well, upon request. They are always down for adventure, which means they love to travel and shoot destination weddings as well. Their list of photography services includes:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Taylor L. Married on 04/27/2019

Best Photgrapher EVER

Mitch and Kenzie shot my wedding at The Elms Hotel and I could not have asked for more perfect photographers. My fiance and I were 45 minutes apart getting ready in the morning and Mitch and Kenzie both arrived at their separate locations right on time. My bridesmaids and I were a little behind and Mitch was patient and professional waiting for us to finish getting ready. I feel pretty uncomfortable getting my picture taken but once again, Mitch and Kenzie were patient and incredibly helpful making sure I posed correctly and making me feel okay. They went out of their way to get amazing shots for us at the hotel, going well above and beyond what I ever asked for. And while they were very professional, they were also so fun and personable too. We got our photos back way faster than I thought and EVERY single one looks amazing. I feel like I got so lucky with Mitch and Kenzie.

If you guys are reading this, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! I really cannot thank you enough for everything you did for us. I wish you both the very best and can guarantee when the next Missouri wedding comes. You guys will be there.

Best Regards,
    The Wilkinsons
  • Peyton
    Peyton C. Married on 01/05/2019

Mitchell is exceptional

My husband and I had a destination wedding in Eureka Springs, AR and from the moment I inquired about wedding photography, Mitchell was beyond helpful! We immediately had a phone conversation and discussed all of my worries/wants/needs. Mitchell assured me everything would run smoothly on my wedding day and that he would be there to make sure everything went perfectly - and he was so right! Leading up to the big day we had countless phone conversations to put my worrying mind at ease. The day of, Mitchell and his second shooter, Kenzie drove 3+ hours to be with us. They were so bubbly and personable and put everyone at ease. They spent the rest of the day working tremendously hard to capture all of the important moments for my groom and me. They seriously took every request we had into consideration and went above and beyond!! After the big day Mitchell kept me updated on the editing process and got all of my photos (1200+) to me within 2 weeks!! 1000/10 recommend Adventure Theory Media. It was the best photography experience my entire bridal party has ever experienced!
    Brendan Married on 12/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mitchell shot my engagement photos of me and my fiancé and we are very happy with the results. He is very professional and the results were excellent. He was very flexible and willing to work with our schedules. The photo shoot was painless and would definitely do more in the future.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Kinnell's Captures Kinnell's Captures Wedding Photographers

I had a wonderful opportunity to second shoot with Mitchell on a St Louis wedding. He is skilled a artist who knows his lighting, camera and lenses, and takes photos in away that tells a story. I learned much that day, would recommend highly.

Launch Creative Launch Creative Wedding Videographers

Mitchell is an all around pro. I was hired as videographer for a wedding that he was doing photos for on 05/20/2017. He was accommodating and helpful before the wedding, we coordinated our plan on the phone on the week before and everything went perfectly on the day of. He communicated great with the Bride and Groom and was very aware and involved with them from the start. As a videographer, it's refreshing to work with someone who knows the process and is very easy going. Would recommend to any prospective couple and look forward to working with him again!

Biesemeyer Artistry Biesemeyer Artistry Wedding Photographers

Mitchell is very Passionate about his work and his work is clean and creative. He is a fun and outgoing guy with an adventurous spirit and a blast to work with, we will be Shooting a Couple Weddings together this year and I'm excited to see the results that we will Produce. Any Client or Photographer would be Lucky to have the pleasure to work with Mitchell.

313 Route 66 W Waynesville, 65583
Location of (Adventure Theory Media)
313 Historic Route 66 Waynesville, MO, 65583

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding