Nashua, NH 03064 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Latimer Studios

Your story is not just your wedding day. It's the moment you met. It's the first time you held hands. It's the time she told you that she was a New York Yankee fan and you were ok with it. It's when every adventure you go on isn't complete without your best friend experiencing it with you. And, of course, it's your wedding day.

Your wedding is a part of your journey. You cherish every second. You take the time to breathe it all in. You are full of gratitude for this epic day. You want to remember those candid in between moments. And we are there to capture every freakin' beautiful moment of it.

Follow Latimer Studios on

36 Reviews for Latimer Studios

• Lauren

Lauren M. · Married on 04/01/2020

Amazing!

Daniel and Lori were remarkable to work with!! From personality to product, we couldn't have asked for more!! On our wedding day we didn’t even notice that we were being filmed...it was amazing! They are stress-free, kind, and truly cared about reflecting who we were as a coupe in our video. Daniel and Lori were so easy to work with and were so communicative throughout the process. Every time I watch our video tears come to my eyes. They are the best of the best!!

Sent on 04/19/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely incredible!

Daniel and Lori are so incredibly talented! We hired them to capture our wedding in August in Kennebunkport, Maine and could not be happier that we found them. From the start, they were extremely professional, responsive and organized, which made working with them during the planning process super easy and stress free. They were flexible in customizing our package to make sure we were getting everything we wanted out of our videos. On the day of, they were prompt and super stealthy, I felt like I never saw them. However, when our trailer came out, my husband and I were absolutely blown away. Every single detail, big and small, was captured and I felt like I was living it all over again.

If you are on the fence about getting a videographer, let me help sway you. While photos are incredible, NOTHING brings back the feelings and emotions from the best day of your lives like this. Daniel and Lori were able to capture so many special moments that I either didn't see or remember from the wedding (since you are being pulled in so many different directions and it all goes by SO fast). My husband and I are so thankful that we will have these videos to relive our wedding over and over again for the rest of our lives. Thank you Latimer Studios!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole K. · Married on 08/24/2019

Incredible and far more then I had imagined!

Priceless, amazing, timeless, endearing! All of these words and so much more describe my daughters incredible wedding film! Daniel and Lori Latimer without doubt, love what they do and it is apparent the moment you meet them. Their attention to detail and quality is captivating! It is truly amazing to see it all come together in the film! My daughter was married this past August at the gorgeous AllRose Farm in Greenfield NH. The entire day looked and felt like a fairy tale story come true. I never could of imagined the beauty of that day, could be captured in a film, in such a way that brings the exact feelings of each moment back to mind , to relive again and again! The arrangement of the film footage , precisely pair with amazing audio, coupled with breathtaking aerial drone coverage, leaves us speechless! The Latimer’s work so well together and have mastered their skill & techniques. They were punctual and were exactly where they needed to be the entire wedding weekend. They even went over and above to help us with special requests. Daniel and Lori are lovey people, with great big beautiful hearts for the people that they work with! They both worked very well with our other vendors of the day, to make sure that my daughter and son in law’s wedding was all that the had imagined it to be! From one over the moon mother of the bride, my most heartfelt thank you Latimer Studio!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Latimer Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3,964.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5526
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Nashua, 03064 See on map
    Location of (Latimer Studios)