Nashua, NH 03064 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,526
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Latimer Studios

Your story is not just your wedding day. It's the moment you met. It's the first time you held hands. It's the time she told you that she was a New York Yankee fan and you were ok with it. It's when every adventure you go on isn't complete without your best friend experiencing it with you. And, of course, it's your wedding day.

Your wedding is a part of your journey. You cherish every second. You take the time to breathe it all in. You are full of gratitude for this epic day. You want to remember those candid in between moments. And we are there to capture every freakin' beautiful moment of it.

Follow Latimer Studios on

34 Reviews for Latimer Studios

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely incredible!

Daniel and Lori are so incredibly talented! We hired them to capture our wedding in August in Kennebunkport, Maine and could not be happier that we found them. From the start, they were extremely professional, responsive and organized, which made working with them during the planning process super easy and stress free. They were flexible in customizing our package to make sure we were getting everything we wanted out of our videos. On the day of, they were prompt and super stealthy, I felt like I never saw them. However, when our trailer came out, my husband and I were absolutely blown away. Every single detail, big and small, was captured and I felt like I was living it all over again.

If you are on the fence about getting a videographer, let me help sway you. While photos are incredible, NOTHING brings back the feelings and emotions from the best day of your lives like this. Daniel and Lori were able to capture so many special moments that I either didn't see or remember from the wedding (since you are being pulled in so many different directions and it all goes by SO fast). My husband and I are so thankful that we will have these videos to relive our wedding over and over again for the rest of our lives. Thank you Latimer Studios!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

The absolute best!

You need to book Daniel and Lori for your wedding!!! I was anti-video and my husband ended up convincing me pretty late in our planning process that we'd regret not doing it. Luckily, this amazing husband/wife team was still available to create the wedding video of our dreams. They were one of the easiest vendors to work with - organized and on top of things so we didn't have to think twice, and laid-back but very professional. They blended in so well the day of that we forgot they were there (but they still managed to capture every amazing moment) and WOW the final product was incredible - so good that friends of friends are reaching out to comment on it. THANK YOU, Daniel & Lori! You are truly talented and exceptional at what you do. We can't sing your praises loud enough.

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Herter · Married on 07/07/2018

Wow-wow-wow

These folks are professionals. They create the BEST wedding videos I've ever seen -- touching, they have a sense of humor, beautifully shot. I didn't think we'd care that much about a videographer, but this is seriously a work of art. Loved working with them as well, they are super nice and make working with them so easy!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Latimer Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,964.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,526.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• Nashua, 03064 See on map