Latimer Studios Reviews

34 Reviews for Latimer Studios

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely incredible!

Daniel and Lori are so incredibly talented! We hired them to capture our wedding in August in Kennebunkport, Maine and could not be happier that we found them. From the start, they were extremely professional, responsive and organized, which made working with them during the planning process super easy and stress free. They were flexible in customizing our package to make sure we were getting everything we wanted out of our videos. On the day of, they were prompt and super stealthy, I felt like I never saw them. However, when our trailer came out, my husband and I were absolutely blown away. Every single detail, big and small, was captured and I felt like I was living it all over again.

If you are on the fence about getting a videographer, let me help sway you. While photos are incredible, NOTHING brings back the feelings and emotions from the best day of your lives like this. Daniel and Lori were able to capture so many special moments that I either didn't see or remember from the wedding (since you are being pulled in so many different directions and it all goes by SO fast). My husband and I are so thankful that we will have these videos to relive our wedding over and over again for the rest of our lives. Thank you Latimer Studios!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

The absolute best!

You need to book Daniel and Lori for your wedding!!! I was anti-video and my husband ended up convincing me pretty late in our planning process that we'd regret not doing it. Luckily, this amazing husband/wife team was still available to create the wedding video of our dreams. They were one of the easiest vendors to work with - organized and on top of things so we didn't have to think twice, and laid-back but very professional. They blended in so well the day of that we forgot they were there (but they still managed to capture every amazing moment) and WOW the final product was incredible - so good that friends of friends are reaching out to comment on it. THANK YOU, Daniel & Lori! You are truly talented and exceptional at what you do. We can't sing your praises loud enough.

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Herter · Married on 07/07/2018

Wow-wow-wow

These folks are professionals. They create the BEST wedding videos I've ever seen -- touching, they have a sense of humor, beautifully shot. I didn't think we'd care that much about a videographer, but this is seriously a work of art. Loved working with them as well, they are super nice and make working with them so easy!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Jean Kilbourne · Married on 06/16/2018

Magical Memories

Latimer Studios did an amazing job of capturing the beauty and magic and meaning of my daughter's wedding in 2018. They gave us three videos in different lengths --each one spectacular. I only regret that I didn't hire them for the whole weekend.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2017

Where do I even begin?! Daniel and Lori were truly DREAM vendors to work with. From the first Skype I had with Daniel, I knew that he and his wife would be a great addition to our wedding day. As a wedding planner myself, I knew that I had to have a videographer on site...(Brides to be--SERIOUSLY, it's a MUST!!) There are so many things that are captured differently in action than in photos. I will be honest--I woke up the day after my wedding and got very nervous and actually said to my husband "I didn't see them at all--I really hope they got enough footage". Well rest assured, Daniel and Lori captured it ALL even better than I could have ever imagined. And I did not notice them throughout the day (which is a bummer because they are pretty dang cool and I would have actually liked to hang out with them!). We never felt like we were set up for any thing or posed and that was a huge bonus. And our wedding video is absolutely incredible--our friends and family and heck, people we don't even know have commented on how amazing it is. I watch it regularly because it truly captures the day perfectly. Do yourself a favor and set up a time to talk to this amazing husband and wife team. You will not be disappointed and their services are worth every penny!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Abigail · Married on 09/23/2017

Daniel and Lori were amazing to work with! They really took the time to get to know us and our story, which was really important to my husband and I. On the day of our wedding, we hardly knew they were there. They were true professionals while still being friendly and accomodating. And then there's the film itself. It was worth every penny! This wasn't simply a wedding video, this was a cinematic retelling of our wedding day that really captured the feeling of being there. The day went by so quickly that I'm forever grateful to Latimer Studios for allowing us to relive it whenever we want. Thank you, Daniel and Lori!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Breana · Married on 07/29/2017

I can't write enough WONDERFUL things about Daniel and Lori Latimer with Latimer Studios! Our trailer and our wedding video was beyond perfect and everything I had hoped for in a wedding video. I didn't care about the cost when planning for a videographer, it was about the quality of the video for me. I had watched several of their videos and all made me tear up! I knew if I didn't even know the people in the videos, how could I not love my own. Daniel was so helpful through the process and very informative. Their online billing system was super slick and helpful! We got so many compliments that no one even noticed them there on our wedding day. Ninjas in the background. They truly were not in the way but they managed to capture all perfect moments. I think I've watched my wedding video every day for the last 2 months. I wish I could have them video so many aspects of my life, as to never forget those feelings. Which is exactly what our wedding video did. I watch it and feel as though I am still experiencing my wedding day. Can't thank the Latimers enough!!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

sara · Married on 11/04/2016

Getting a wedding video was not at the top of my list. It was a decision we didn't make until just one month before the wedding. But it turns out to be one of the best decisions we made! Once I saw samples of Latimer videos I knew we had to book them! The level of quality and professionalism they bring is exceptional. Our 12 minute video exceeded all expectations - it felt intimate and personal, very thoughtfully edited, and all important moments were captured - getting ready, the reveal, cutting the cake, the bouquet toss, great excerpts from the ceremony and speeches, touching close ups of our guests, our band, our getaway car, cocktail hour - everything edited down to a perfectly shareable video that we will treasure forever. Couldn't be happier with the video and the service!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Caitlin · Married on 10/22/2016

Just booked Latimer for videography for our wedding this upcoming October. I found them based on a friend's experience and the amazing product she received. They have been wonderful to deal with thus far and their quality far surpasses others in the business. My fiance and I are so excited for our wedding and our future wedding video!!

Sent on 02/23/2016
  • User4206149 · 2+ years ago

I couldn't be happier that I chose Latimer Studios to film our wedding. From the first phone call I had with Daniel, I knew he would deliver exactly what we were looking for. He knew exactly what questions to ask, and his package is one of the best I've seen. I never met them before the wedding, but we had a phone call the week before to go over details, again I was so comforted by Daniel's knowledge and expertise, I knew I had NOTHING to worry about. He asked me things I hadn't even thought about- and sure enough he put some of the best ideas into my head (the bubbles at the end of the ceremony). I was blown away at the quality of the films, and how FAST he delivers the videos. I have had so many compliments- "best wedding video I've ever seen". They were so unbelievably easy to work with, we didn't even notice them at the event. The videos are incredible!!! I am forever grateful that I chose Latimer to film our day! I would choose them again and again- absolutely perfect from start to end, the only thing I regret is that I didn't use them for photography too! Thank you, Lauren + Dylan

Sent on 02/21/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/27/2015

We are so happy we chose Latimer Studios to film our wedding! I had such high expectations on what I wanted from a Cinematic wedding film- and they did not disappoint. We received our highlight video in time to show it at our second west coast reception- and it was all anyone could talk about. I've had "almost strangers" tell me it brought them to tears. Not only was the video amazing, but Latimer Studios is extremely professional, and flexible to work with, and very reasonably priced.

Sent on 08/07/2015

William · Married on 05/24/2015

Daniel and his team did something for us that would have nearly been impossible if we didn't hire a videographer. They gave us our wedding day from every angle, and the ability to watch it whenever we want! As the bride there are so many things that you miss that happen during the wedding day, but to have been able to see it captured so beautifully the way Daniel did was one of the best gifts we could have asked for. He posted our trailer, and wedding films very quickly, we were actually on our honeymoon when we caught the first glimpse of one, and we were SO excited to know more was coming. He filmed our American and Indian wedding day, and was so well prepared, and never felt like he was in anyone's way during our days. To be honest, I don't even remember seeing much of him, but yet he got everything. A videographer is one of the best investments you can make towards your wedding day. There is nothing like reliving those moments, that are captured so poetically whenever you want. Thank you Daniel, you were the best decision we made, apart from each other of course!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Lisa · Married on 03/08/2015

We decided only a few weeks before our wedding that we wanted to have a video. We are so happy that we did and so glad that we chose Latimer Studios to film it. Daniel was flexible, easy to work with and did an exceptional job at capturing everything. The wedding day went by so quickly and so we are so glad that we have our video to look back on and remember each moment. Thank you Daniel!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Casey · Married on 11/22/2014

Latimer Studios made our day that much more special. Laura, the photographer, captured some amazing candid shots for us, as well as the typical family shots, but the candids are the best part. The videography by Daniel and Lori is a step above. They create an amazing video that captures your day in a much more creative way than just re-watching the exchange of vows. I love watching it. Choose Latimer Studios.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Laura · Married on 09/27/2014

I waited until I got some videos back to post this review. We are EXTREMELY HAPPY with what Latimer Studios did for our wedding videography. They provided a sneak peak the week after the wedding (which was fun to share on social media), a 6-min highlights film, a 12-minute cinematic wedding film and a longer documentary-style film of the whole day.

Everything was so tastefully done. I'm weary of wedding videos sometimes as they can veer into a cheesy category. This was definitely not the case with Daniel Latimer. His videos reflect the couples themselves and he has a great way of conveying the emotions of your wedding day.

I kind of forget my wedding. Sometimes I close my eyes and try to remember details, but I don't remember them all. Latimer Studios brought the day back to life and allowed me to see details that I missed, and for that I will be forever grateful.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Naama · Married on 09/13/2014

We couldn't have picked a better photographer than Laura!! She is sweet, fun, talented, and was truly happy to be part of our special day!

Our wedding was small and intimate and it was very important for us to have a photographer that we felt comfortable with and having Laura there was like having a friend around. She was very helpful while we were getting ready and even gave me a ride to the park where we took our pictures to make sure our first look photos were amazing. She was full of ideas of where and how to take pictures and when it started raining she made sure we were nice and dry but she stayed in the rain to get the best photos. At the reception Laura was extremely helpful, giving great ideas and locations for the photos and directing our guests when needed. She was always present but never felt intrusive, she blended into the party.

Out sneak peak pictures are gorgeous and we have no doubt the end result will be amazing! We couldn't be happier that we picked Laura to capture our special day!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Jen · Married on 08/23/2014

If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, take a look at a few of the highlight videos on the Latimer Studios website. If you have already decided that you want a videographer, and you are trying to choose a vendor, follow the same instructions. Daniel and Lori are the BEST! They will capture the best day of your life, all of your family & friends in one place, and all of the details of the day that you probably won't have time to notice yourself!

Daniel and Lori are not only extremely talented, but they are great to work with. They answered any and all of our questions throughout the entire process, and they were extremely professional, organized, and really just on top of everything. On our wedding day, they were so unobtrusive that my husband and I, as well as our guests, barely even noticed that they were there.

Most importantly, Daniel and Lori will produce a high quality, emotional, fun, creative wedding video that will blow you and all of your guests away. Daniel and Lori actually provided us with a 'sneak peak' video the day after our wedding. Yes, I said the DAY AFTER. This was completely unexpected, as we thought it would take months for this. All of our guests have raved about the 'sneak peak' video, and my husband and I absolutely love. We cannot wait to see the final product!

Daniel and Lori's portfolio speaks for itself. If you are looking for a videographer and Daniel and Lori are available, book them!!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Latimer Studios provided us with amazing videos that were beyond what we could have ever hoped for. We receive so any compliments and we are sure to recommend Latimer Studios. If you are looking for a professional company who is really willing to listen to you and capture your "story", Latimer Studios is the way to go. Thank you Latimer!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Jocelyn · Married on 06/28/2014

We were on the fence at first about whether or not to get a videographer. We asked our photographer if there was anyone she would recommend and she mentioned Daniel at Latimer studios. I hopped on his website and loved everything I saw and they would travel to MA. We are so happy that we decided to do it! Daniel and Lori did an amazing job! We barely knew they were there on our wedding day. They posted a trailer of our wedding very quickly and it was absolutely amazing! People have been raving to us how much they love it! We can't wait to see our finished video! They did an excellent job and we would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Kayla · Married on 06/07/2014

You could barely tell they were there! We saw a snippet of the video and it was awesome! Can't wait to see the final product!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Debra · Married on 05/17/2014

We contacted Latimer Studios for Videography only a month or two before our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. The pre-event meeting was great - he was very responsive and understood our needs. The survey was very thorough and a great way for us to share all of our wedding details. At our wedding reception, they set up an awesome video clip of the events leading up to and including the ceremony for our guests to see. Everyone loved it (including us!) Our finished videos are perfect! Thank you guys for being part of our big day. We are so glad to have these memories for years to come!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Ted and Melissa · Married on 03/15/2014

We hired Latimer Studios to do our wedding video and we cannot say enough about how happy we are with this decision. During the planning process, Daniel was so helpful in outlining how everything works and took the time to answer all of our questions and listen to our ideas/wants/needs. During the wedding day, the biggest compliment I can give is that I barely knew they were there. They seamlessly blended into our day, never getting in the way or making us feel like we were on camera.

The final product surpassed all expectations. We received a 1 minute trailer within 24 hours of the wedding, a 5 minute highlight a week or two later, and a 15 minute video just a few weeks after that. Each one was posted online so we could easily share with friends, and the videos really captured the mood/feel of our whole day. They were so perfectly "us".

We just received the full wedding documentary (1 hour). Each new video brings us right back to that day. We are to thrilled with our decision to work with Latmier Studios.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Courtney · Married on 09/28/2013

Latimer Studios were fantastic! Great customer service from start to finish. The quality of their work is like nothing I've ever seen. I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Kathleen · Married on 09/08/2013

I can NOT say enough good things about Dan and Laura! They made our wedding day so special in so many ways. They are true professionals and my new husband and I are beyond impressed with their work. Our engagement photos were beautiful and the videos that they created are beautiful moments caught on tape. I would highly recommend them for your wedding day. They are so sweet and so fun to work with. I'm so glad I found them! They are punctual, professional and FULL of great ideas. We didn't have to do anything--they made it so easy and fun.

Kathleen and Kyle Rizzo

Sent on 09/21/2013

Cheryl · Married on 09/07/2013

My husband and I decided to elope on the beach in September. We were getting married in secret so we couldn’t blow our cover by asking a photographer we know to take pictures. At the same time, we knew that the photographer would have the challenge of capturing our day on a beach with no guests and only one location to use for photos so we’d have to find a good one. Beyond that, because none of our friends and family were there with us, the pictures were extremely important to us. We hit the jackpot! Laura’s enthusiasm about the day was infectious, despite us vaguely leading her to a hidden beach through the woods with no sign at the end of a dead end street! Having her there to take our photos made our day even more magical. She was perfectly professional, so fun to work with, and obviously willing to get her hands dirty(and her shoes full of sand) to get some unbelievable pictures. The end result of her crawling through the sand dunes trying to get the perfect shot was the most magical set of wedding photos we could have imagined. Instead of focusing on taking standard clichéd photos and poses, she used her creativity to find the special moments and really capture the love we have for each other and the beauty of our wedding location. Laura is truly an artist and really knows how to capture the precious and treasured moments. I can’t say enough about the experience of working with Laura as she really helped make the day one amazing and perfect memory. She’s a gem!

Sent on 10/11/2013