Winter Haven, FL 33880 Map · Phone number

Lasater Flowers 2
Lasater Flowers 3

Elaine · Married on 10/21/2018

Shanna understood my vision

Lasater provided gorgeous blooms for my wedding but beyond that Shanna understood my vision for the day. She put together a pinterest board which completely matched what I wanted when I wasn't even sure what the end result I wanted was. She reached out when she found things that fit my concept better and she nailed it! I was so happy with the work Shanna and Lasater Flowers put into my wedding from gorgeous flower crowns for myself and bridesmaids to copper wrapped boutineers for the groomsmen and a magical trailing head table with eucalyptus wreaths.

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Lasater Flowers 4
    Lasater Flowers 5

Ashley and Joy · Married on 04/14/2018

Shanna with Lasater Flowers did an AMAZING job on our wedding flowers! The bouquets were so gorgeous and we loved the boutonnieres and corsages! Shanna listened so well to what we were envisioning and the outcomes were just so lovely. Thank you Shanna!

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Lasater Flowers 6

Kathryn · Married on 11/11/2017

Lasater Flowers did an amazing job with my wedding arrangements! Shanna is awesome to work with and full of great ideas! I highly recommend Lasater Flowers!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Lasater Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• Winter Haven, 33880 See on map