Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

52 Reviews for Las Vegas Makeup Girl

Contour Makeup (2)
Consultations (1)
Multi. Stylists (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)

Kiera is THE BEST! When I got engaged I knew I had to have her, so she was my first vendor I reached out to. Since she is always crazy busy, we agreed to have her do my makeup and her team do my bridesmaids. I trust her judgement, and I'm so glad that I did - we all turned out amazing and my bridesmaids felt gorgeous! Her team also did our hair, and I was so glad to have them there. We went through a few options I had selected for each bridesmaid, and then they would suggest ways to make it work best for each of my girl's hair types. It made me feel better to know that they were discussing options with me instead of just doing something that wouldn't have looked 100%.

Follow Las Vegas Makeup Girl on Instagram/Facebook and you will see the kind of magic they do!

Profile Picture Britt, 4/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

Kiera was wonderful to work with from consultation to completion. She is very easy to talk to and you feel like your getting ready with a girlfriend. The best part is how long the makeup lasts !! No matter how early you get ready, you will look just as perfect at the end of the night. Thank you Kiera for your reassurance in everything and my beautiful look.

Profile Picture Crystal, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She is amazing! Very professional and so sweet! I loved my makeup!!!

Profile Picture Hailee, 10/21/17, 1 Review