Lara Leimbach Photography

Minneapolis, MN View map
$2,695 Most Popular Price

$2,695 Most Popular Price

As a wedding photographer, I love what I do. With over 14 years experience and 200+ weddings under my belt every wedding is still a thrill and delight. I love capturing all the fleeting moments that mark the beginning of your life together. With a style that’s been described as quirky, elegant and fun, I blend classic portraiture with a photojournalistic eye.

I realize that this is one of the most important days of your life. With this in mind I strive to discreetly document the laughter, love and celebration that will tell the story of your wedding day for years to come.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my site. I hope you enjoy viewing the images as much as I love creating them.

Lara

Lara Leimbach Photography
info@laraphotos.com
612.910.8769
www.laraphotos.com

I'd love to hear about your big day!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,495

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,695

Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

• Katie
    Katie P. Married on 06/20/2020

The most incredible photos by the absolute best photographer!

Lara was the first vendor we ever met with, and I thought if everyone is as amazing as Lara, we are going to have a great wedding! From day one, Lara's genuine kindness has laid the foundation for her incredible photography. We are completely in awe of all she was able to accomplish on the wedding day. She captured every moment perfectly. It felt like living the day all over again when we went through our photos. The photo quality is outstanding, so classic and beautiful. Lara is organized, has immense experience working with weddings, she provided us with advice and was wonderful to work with. She changed wedding dates with us multiple times through covid, making us feel comforted and supported during our most stressful times. We feel honored to have had Lara as our photographer. She feels like a member of the family after all we have been through together!

Lara Leimbach Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Katie!!! It was so wonderful to work with you both - what a joyful day. It was an honor to be a part of it!!!
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 12/22/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

We cannot recommend Lara enough! Our wedding venue suggested her since she had shot at our venue (Lutsen Resort) many times, and we couldn't be happier. Lara was EXTREMELY accommodating and flexible with our complex family pairings. We had a lot of fun spending time with her, running around taking pictures, and since my husband and I hadn't taken professional photos together before, she made us feel really comfortable so our our true personalities could come through in the photos! She was responsive during the planning process, extremely communicative about what would be happening when, and was quick to get us a few "sneak peek" photos to keep our pestering parents at bay until all photos could be processed. THANK YOU Lara for contributing to our special day!

Lara Leimbach Photography's reply:

Natalie - thank you so much for the kinds words! It was a pleasure to work with you both - congratulations again!!!
    Anna K. Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent photographer

Lara was such a blessing to our wedding day! She was so helpful with the timeline and made sure to get all the pictures we were hoping to get and more. She helped capture our wedding day perfectly!

Lara Leimbach Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the kinds words Anna - it was a pleasure to work with you both!! Best wishes & congratulations again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Minneapolis Minneapolis, MN, 55409
Location of (Lara Leimbach Photography)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding