33 Reviews for Lara Leimbach Photography

User Photos
todo alt text
32 Lara Leimbach Photography Reviews

We loved our experience with Lara! We planned our wedding from out of state and she went out of her way to accommodate our schedule for our engagement session (which is SO helpful!) and phone calls. She is the absolute perfect combination of fun and sweet mixed with determination to get everything you want on your wedding day and more. She kept everyone on schedule and made sure any potential wedding party drama was quashed before it could start. Love it! And on top of all of that the pictures are amazing! We had given her a list of what we for sure wanted and she got all of that and then gave us helpful reminders of some pictures we had forgotten. The candids she took during our cocktail hour were fun, too. The guests loved her and it's easy to tell because the pictures look so natural and genuine. She caught the vibe of the day very well. The best pictures were the reaction shots of my husband and I and other guests during toasts and speeches. You can almost hear them all over again just by looking at the pictures. :) Best of all, the full online album was available to us in less than a month. We were so impressed! We are still far behind in getting our pictures together for our full printed album, but I have no doubt it will be amazing when we do finish it. We would highly recommend Lara to anyone looking for beautiful pictures with a photographer who brings out all the joy of the day. Thanks Lara!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We worked with Lara for both our engagement photos and wedding and we couldn’t have been happier! She went out of her way to work with us on creating a package that fit our individual ideas and visions and was excellent in communication throughout the whole process. The photos turned out beautifully and we were greatly impressed with how many “ahhh moments” she caught of our family and friends in free form in addition to the ones focused on us and the bridal party. There are many stresses in planning a wedding and she made sure the photography wasn’t one of them. Thank you Lara!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lara was amazing! My now husband and I aren't very organized, but she made sure that we had everything set up to ensure that we took all of the photos that we would want. She was very helpful and guided us through the process of picking out which photographs we should take. Also, we were running late on the day of our wedding and she was super flexible. She drove from the hotel where my husband was getting ready to the venue where I (the bride) was getting ready. She also ensured that we took a lot of different photos together as a couple. Lastly, she sent us all of the photos through a thumb drive as well as the a download version. She really captured our wedding perfectly. We could not be any happier with the results!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lara is an absolute professional. She really listened to us, made suggestions. Prior to the wedding, she provided us with a list of the "must have" photos that we wanted. She arrives early & offers to stay late. We are extremely pleased with the content and the quality of our wedding photos. Lara is very talented and creative. We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Gene, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lara did such a great job at our wedding! She was fun to work with, professional, organized and flexible. She also sent a USB of our wedding photos to our parents with an 8x10 picture, and our parents cannot stop talking about it! We absolutely love our wedding photos!

Profile Picture Jacky, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lara is amazing! She was great to work with, and the photos turned out better than we could have imagined. It was such a great day, and Lara captured it all.

Profile Picture Joe, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lara was very professional and fun to work with. Both our engagement and wedding photos turned out beautifully, and she managed to capture every special moment as well as some silly ones, too (she does have a sense of humor)! She was efficient, a good communicator, and quick on her feet to snap as many quality photos as possible.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lara was a true professional and my daughter and son-in-law were delighted with the beautiful wedding photos that she took. She's an expert at being present and directive without being bossy or intrusive. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kathy, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lara was great to work with! Had all the timelines done, and was willing to work with us on price because we didn't need engagement photos. Wonderful experience with her!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lara was great! I was dreading a long, painful photograph session on our wedding day, but she made it easy, comfortable and pain-free. The photos turned out wonderful.

Profile Picture Nick, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lara is fantastic! She is very responsive and professional and easy to work with and the pictures are fantastic! I highly recommend Lara!

Profile Picture User7146654, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lara was an amazing photographer! Her passion was evident from the beginning and she made this such a relaxing and fun process. Our pictures turned out amazing and we are so thankful!

Profile Picture Blair, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lara did an amazing job catching candid photos and organizing large group pictures. She was great to work with!

Profile Picture User4593412, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lara is a true professional! A wonderful easy going personality and easily convinces you to try various poses you might not have considered. The quality of the photos is top notch. She is great at communicating and keeps her promised delivery dates. She is also very unobtrusive at weddings. I was so unaware of her yet she got so many great shots.

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We did both an engagement and wedding set with Lara. Wow! She was a breeze to work with and a whole lot of fun. Of course, what matters most are the photos, and they were incredible. Beautifully composed and they really captured our personalities and energy. The turnaround time was quick, and there were no glitches in the transfer. The final plus is that she was practically invisible during the ceremony. I only know she was there because of the photos. I would absolutely recommend to everyone!

Profile Picture Greg, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lara Leimbach did an exceptional job photographing our big day and engagement session. She was outgoing and easy to talk to - an asset on the hectic day itself and kept things moving in order to get all the shots we were hoping for. Lara has a great eye for lighting and a wonderful photo-journalist sensibility. Her shots truly captured the emotion and style of our wedding and gave us so many memorable moments captured forever because it's true what they say - the day absolutely flies by!

Lara was very competitive in price with comparable photographers in our market. We got full rights to our photos which was a huge help when ordering prints for friends and family. Not only did we feel that we got a good value, the end results were SO gorgeous we couldn't have asked for better shots! We HIGHLY recommend her!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lara is absolutely wonderful! From her personality to her photography, everything is amazing! She does gorgeous work and makes sure she has taken any and all photographs that a bride and groom could ever want.

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/4/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lara was very prompt and professional. She always responded quickly to my questions and she took beautiful pictures. I got compliments from a lot of people on the pictures. She has a very good eye for capturing the day!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lara was a joy to work with. Her work is beautiful and she made the whole experience comfortable and fun. My friends and family were raving about her after our wedding. I would recommend her to anyone! We loved working with her and our pictures are wonderful!!

Profile Picture Leah, 10/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely amazing experience with Lara....from engagement photos to post-wedding details, she was perfect in every way.

Profile Picture Brad, 7/2/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you want a photographer who is genuine, professional, responsive, flexible, caring, experienced, comforting, talented and all around amazing then Lara Leimbach Photography is for you!! My husband and I were searching for photographers online and stumbled across Lara's website. We met with her and fell in love with her and her business right away. She wants to make sure you're day is fantastic and she will do everything in her power to give you what you want. She took the most incredbile pictures that we will cherish forever. Lara captured moments we didn't even know were happening. Not only did she make our engagements pictures magical but she made the most important day of our lives one we will never forget. All of our friends and family are still raving about what a great photographer she is. I can't believe how lucky we were to have met Lara. She is truly a talent! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! Go with Lara if you want your day to be everything you dreamed of and more! She went above and beyond, while always keeping a smile on her face!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lara was so fun and easy to work with. She is an amazing photographer and is so creative. Our photographs turned out wonderful and there were so many amazing shots, she really captured our entire day. We are so happy with them and received so many compliments.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/6/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved Lara and recommend her to friends we know. She was very nice, courteous, and very professional. She was punctual and took wonderful pictures of our day. We're glad she could be a part of our day!

Profile Picture Leyla, 10/9/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As our wedding photographer, Lara did an amazing job. From the first time I contacted her until after our pictures were done, she was extremely professional and easy to work with. My family and friends love the pictures she took. We were very happy with the quality of her work as well as the variety of pictures that were taken. I would highly recommend her services to those looking for a fantastic photographer for their special day!

Profile Picture Ruth, 10/2/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not have been happier with our experience with Lara. She made us feel relaxed and kept us laughing the whole day. The finished product was amazing, we absolutely love our photos and have had so much fun reliving the day every time we look through them; she really captured the essence of our day. I have gotten so many compliments from people who have looked at the photos. I would recommend Lara without hesitation to anyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/19/10, 1 Review