LaMerite Bridal Shop

• White Traditions Bridal House

20 Reviews for LaMerite Bridal Shop

• TIFFANY

TIFFANY · Married on 07/15/2017

I love everyone who works there. They assisted me in finding my dress, keep me up to date on my girls order status and even gave one hell of a deal on tuxes for the guys. They gave me time lines on getting everything.

Sent on 11/08/2016

T · Married on 05/11/2013

Great Bridal Shop!! Very attentive service!! Awesome Prices!! I would check them out 1st before anyone place from now on for any needs After 5, Bridal Dresses, Party Dresses, Prom Ect; (Diane the Consultant great job)

Sent on 03/10/2013

I looked far and wide at so many stores in the area from Kirkwood to Edwardsville to Godfrey and Saint Charles and Florissant. I started at LaMerite in Saint Ann and never received service as good as what they gave. They were friendly, honest, caring, and incredibly helpful. They were not pushy and they had very low prices. Why would you go anywhere else? Their service is the best and so are their prices. And don't think that I went back to them for the first dress I tried on. It was a different one entirely but I went back for a second look because of how well I was treated. They do also have quite the large selection of dresses. I got my bridesmaid dresses there, tuxedos, and even my mom's dress. The more people in the wedding party that you get to buy from them, the more discounts you get, and they have something for everyone. They were able to do the alterations which by the way were done flawlessly and quickly too. I recommend them very highly. They are very forward about the pricing and they are very fair in the way they handle business. They have been around for over 50 years...they know what they're doing!

Sent on 10/29/2012

• Saint Louis See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (LaMerite Bridal Shop)