112 Tomahawk Trail, Sparta, NJ 07871 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date

About Lakeside Events & Catering

Andre's has been in business since 1998, catering amazing events from 2 to 300 with ease. Creating unique specialized menus to dazzle your guests. We have a variety of locations and go above and beyond to take your event to the next level. Mismatched china place setting available for rent to make your event really special. Elegant BBQ's to 5 course seated extravaganzas we have done it all. Our main restaurant is located on beautiful Seneca Lake in Sparta New Jersey a wonderful spot for smaller events and rehearsal dinners- even lakeside ceremonies.

Follow Lakeside Events & Catering on

12 Reviews for Lakeside Events & Catering

• Nicole

Nicole christine · Married on 07/13/2019

Outstanding!

I was just married at the conservatory this past weekend and I saved this review for last because I knew I would be leaving it in a few places. I cannot say enough about Tracy and Andre's work and commitment to satisfying their clients and guests. I knew when I read the reviews for this caterer that I would be picking them to cater my wedding. For an entire year, Tracy had stayed in contact with us, going over all of the details for the wedding, and as my wedding came closer we communicated more frequently. There was a point in time where my venue was without a coordinator, but I did not even need to panic because Tracy stepped in and kept everything flowing smoothly.

I had made and delivered boxes of decorations for my wedding and I was honestly a little nervous that I would not be there to set anything up. When I walked into the venue I could not believe everything was set up and Tracy had stayed in contact with me the morning of my wedding to make sure everything was to my liking. She has taken on the task of making everything look beautiful. Throughout the day, before, during, and after the ceremony, through the reception and up until closing- she was ON task- I do not think the woman broke a sweat. All of the food came out in a timely manner, the salad was delicious- bread was amazing, and food was SO fresh. Our guests had so many positive things to say. The cake was great- we actually started eating our cake topper bc we simply cant wait a year lol, and people were downing the mousse shots all night lol. I can honestly say that if we had not went with Andre's I do not think I would have had the dream wedding I was looking forward to. Andre and his team did an outstanding job with the food and Tracy was a miracle worker. I highly recommend using them for your event. Thank you Andres! We will be back for dinner !!!

-Nicole

Sent on 07/17/2019

Lakeside Events & Catering's reply:

Omg- Nicole you are bringing tears to my eyes!! It was our pleasure to work with you this past year and I am thrilled that our hard work payed off in the best possible way- your happiness. Hope to see you soon.

Bill · Married on 01/08/2017

My advice: Book this vendor for your event, before someone else does and you are closed out. We had a very pleasant experience, and the staff are professional, responsive, and move with quiet competence and efficiency, They are pleasant and smile sincerely, and they clearly enjoy seeing their guests have a nice time. That I recall their names---Madison, Cat and Joya....more than 2 weeks later..says it all. The food and service is top notch; everyone wanted to take the dessert leftovers home. This will be my first choice for future events and catering.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Janet · Married on 01/07/2017

Use this catering service. The food is delicious and the service is incredibly professional

Sent on 01/13/2017

Award

Lakeside Events & Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 20.00
    China
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Open Bar
    House Beer
    House Wine
    House Liquor
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Asian
    BBQ
    French
    Local
    Seafood
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Kosher
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware