Lakeside Events & Catering Reviews

11 | Sparta, NJ

11 Reviews for Lakeside Events & Catering

11 Lakeside Events & Catering Reviews

Bill · Married on 01/08/2017

My advice: Book this vendor for your event, before someone else does and you are closed out. We had a very pleasant experience, and the staff are professional, responsive, and move with quiet competence and efficiency, They are pleasant and smile sincerely, and they clearly enjoy seeing their guests have a nice time. That I recall their names---Madison, Cat and Joya....more than 2 weeks later..says it all. The food and service is top notch; everyone wanted to take the dessert leftovers home. This will be my first choice for future events and catering.

Janet · Married on 01/07/2017

Use this catering service. The food is delicious and the service is incredibly professional

Alyssa · Married on 10/07/2016

Tracey and Andre are absolutely the best. We cannot thank them enough for all of their help making The Conservatory look stunning and we certainly cannot thank them enough for all of the outstanding food.

Samantha · Married on 07/01/2016

Tracey and her team were beyond a pleasure to work this. Not only very reasonable with pricing but the food and service was outstanding. Our guests are still raving about the food. As the bride, my mind was at ease with Tracey's hand in everything guiding it smoothly. I was and am still very happy with our choice. They say you forget to eat at the reception as bride and groom but we were so excited for the food we made sure we ate and so did Tracey. You can not go wrong with this vendor.

Diana · Married on 05/06/2016

You can't go wrong with Andres - delicious food, professional and friendly service, attentive to your needs, flexible, great intimate venue!

Alexandra · Married on 11/28/2015

Tracey and Andre are the best! People are still talking about how amazing the food was! We sat down with Tracey and Andre to plan a personalized menu. The brownie bottom chocolate chip cheesecake wedding cake was stunning and delicious. And Tracey was there every step of the way making sure everything was perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day. Highly recommend Andre's!

JoAnne · Married on 11/28/2015

Gorgeous views, attentive staff and really takes care of all the small touches and the food is amazing- - Andre's is fabulous!

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2015

We had Tracey and Andre cater our wedding at the Sussex County Conservatory.

I had met with several cookie-cutter caterers, and was really not impressed. A co-worker of mine recommended that I contact Tracey and set up a meeting (as the food at their restaurant is amazing). When my husband and I met with Tracey and Andre, we immediately felt comfortable and loved their ideas and suggestions. We especially loved their farm to table approach – everything was seasonal and fresh. The quality of their ingredients was outstanding. We had a tasting and the food was phenomenal.

The months leading up to the wedding, I was in contact with Tracey and she answered all of our questions. They kept us in budget and were mindful of our concerns – never sacrificing quality.

On the day of our wedding, and as soon as we got to the reception, Tracey had a plate of food ready for us and asked us what we wanted to drink - - it was incredible and appreciated. We are certainly not the couple that says we forgot to eat at our wedding! We tried everything! And everything was fresh and hot (we were concerned that since our venue didn’t have a kitchen that our food would be cold – not the case!). Our guests were very impressed and still talk about the food. The staff was amazing as well – everyone was professional and attentive.

With so many options to choose from – we are so happy to have found your team.

Robert · Married on 08/03/2015

We had my wife's 40th birthday party at Andre's and were so happy. They were so easy to work with and did everything they could to accommodate us and all of our guests. The food was absolutely incredible and everyone was raving about it long afterward. We will definitely be using their services in the future and we highly recommend them to everyone we know.

Todd · Married on 01/31/2015

Anyone who has dined at Andre's knows that it is an experience to remember; their attention to detail is renowned and above reproach. While planning our wedding reception, we wanted our guest to have this same experience, while being able to enjoy it with them. From the beginning, Tracey and Andre took every detail into consideration; thus making the planning process stress free. The food was exquisite and the service was impeccable. Tracey, Andre and their staff are unmatched. We felt like we were guests at our own wedding. reception. Two years later, our guests still rave about the event.

Michelle · event on: 05/20/2017

I used this venue for my sister's bridal shower and they were incredible! Our original venue cancelled on us last minute and when I contacted Andres, they were very understanding and had the same date available for us. They took care of everything and the food was phenomenal! When I arrived, the venue was all set, the staff helped us decorate and I was able to sit back and enjoy my sister's wedding shower and not stress about anything, which was worth every dollar. The venue is in a gorgeous lakeside location as well. I highly recommend!