Lakeside at Medford

Cake cutting
Cake cutting

3 Reviews for Lakeside at Medford

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2017

This venue was absolutely perfect! It was very decent priced and BEAUTIFUL. We got married outside which was beautiful and the reception inside which was also beautiful. This was the most flexible venue in the world. Very easy going. I loved that I was the only bride there and didn't have to worry about running into another bride and have other party's crash my wedding. I loved that I had the venue for the whole day so I was able to set up and get ready there and pick the times for ceremony and reception (I had an extended wedding 3-10). I had a perfect wedding day at a perfect venue. We had numerous compliments on the venue, so much that on of our guest are engaged and actually fell in love with lakeside clubhouse too and book them as well. Thank you so much Joan for a lovely experience.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Concetta · Married on 07/12/2014

This venue was included in the cost of our catering with Summit Caterers, but I think it can be booked separately, as well. It was absolutely breathtaking. My husband and I were looking for a place that felt different---we didn't have the budget for an out-of-state wedding, and we had guests that couldn't travel far, but we didn't like the facilities at parks nearby, and we didn't want a wedding in a big hall or golf club. This was the winner! The hall looks small, but comfortably fit our 120+ guests (and can fit up to 150) for a buffet-style wedding. The dance floor was big and the bar was gorgeous. But the best part of this place was the beautiful protected forest that surrounds it, and the big, open deck on the back side of the hall. Our guests loved being able to go out there with a drink and enjoy the view of the trees, the lake, and a beautiful hidden beach just a short walk away. And our photos were outstanding. I loved this place, and would recommend it for anyone looking for a unique space!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Lindsay · Married on 04/11/2015

3.0

This venue is fantastic if you're looking for something with an outdoors-y feel! You can decorate however you want, and you're free to bring in your own caterer and beverages. My husband and I got married outside amidst the pines, and our reception inside was wonderful. And our pictures taken outside and by the lake are gorgeous! The woman who schedules all events here is super responsive and helpful in all of the planning!

Sent on 07/28/2015