103 Milan Avenue Suite 3, Amherst, OH 44001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Pricing

About Lake Breeze Video

Since 1991, Lake Breeze Video Has Been Producing Television Commercials, Industrial Presentations, Wedding And Special Event Videos in thew Northeast Ohio Region.

Follow Lake Breeze Video on

Kathleen and Brandon Kuzak June 22

• Videos 3

2 Reviews for Lake Breeze Video

Cynthia · Married on 08/11/2012

Lake Breeze Video did an excellent job with our wedding video. John Sirb was professional in all aspects (attire, equipment, video layout, etc). He was easy and fun to work with. The video equipment for the ceremony was setup for the right angles and was not centered in the middle of the ceremony. Our catholic mass was able to function around the video equipment, unlike some companies that have the equipment setup inconveniently during the wedding. The final product was beautiful and is a cherished memory of our special day. When we watched it for the first time, it seemed like we had missed some things that had occurred throughout the day. John had captured it all and made us reflect on the day that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Lake Breeze Video's reply:

Thank You for the kind works Cindy. It was a pleasure being a part of your special day.

0.0

My video turned out terrible. It was amateur at best. I was promised my video in approx a month after my wedding and it took almost a year to get my video and when I got it it was nothing like I expected. John can care less and won't answer or return my calls. This videographer ruined my wedding video and refuses to fix it even though he can fix it easily. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Sent on 03/18/2014

Lake Breeze Video's reply:

The poster was actually the mother of the bride and a few things she failed to mention.
    1) she requested a couple minor changes to the videos ( which was originally delivered about 7 weeks after the wedding). Three months go by and she requests more edits (removing some guests who the mother was having issues with). again these changes were done at no charge.

a number of months go by and she again calls and wants to change the way the names are shown on the title page of the menu screen. Since this wasnt because of an error and I already had done two versions at no additional cost, simply asked for 20.00 to cost the cost of materials ( again not charging for the additional time it was going to take to re-render the DVD sets.) She refused and I felt I was more than fair with her requests.

Lake Breeze Video Pricing

Lake Breeze Video Price Rates

Lake Breeze Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,175.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,175.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Bishop Photography
    Bishop Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Lake Breeze for several years and the highest compliment I can give him is that I refer him to my brides. I care abut my customers and a reference is a direct reflection on me if something goes wrong. I consider John Sirb a fellow wedding professional and a friend. He treats his brides with respect and has the latest equipment to keep up with changes and provide the highest quality work.

• 103 Milan Avenue, Suite 3 Amherst, 44001 See on map