Blue Home Productions, LLC

Cleveland, OH View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1000.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

Nick B. Married on 11/11/2020

We are so glad we picked Matt

Matt was perfect to work with from start to finish. He was helpful and very organized. He worked so well with our photographers and spent as much time emailing/calling/meeting with us before the wedding day as needed. We luckily found Matt through facebook and we cannot imagine our day without him. We will absolutely be recommending him to all of our friends and family. If you are on the fence with picking a videographer book Matt now!
    Rachel Married on 08/24/2019

Highly recommend!!!

Matt was AMAZING! I don’t even know where to begin with this... he showed up right on time (and had been to our ceremony location already to take drone footage)! He was dressed professionally and jump right into introducing himself to the wedding party. Throughout the morning, while i was stressed, he found a way to take my mind off the stressful situations and helped delegate bridesmaids to different tasks so i wouldn’t have to worry about what was going on. Throughout the whole day he kept reminding me that it was “my day” and we could do whatever I wanted! (Which is amazing because everyone wants to tell you what to be doing on your wedding day). At one point Matt was carrying my bouquet and helping with my dress while we were taking pictures. He truly is a team player and is his main focus all day is the bride and groom. My whole wedding party, family and friends all mentioned how awesome he was! Not to mention how amazing his work is.. we received a teaser video within 3-4 days after our wedding! Within a couple weeks we had the highlight film back and after about a month we received copies of all of our videos! His work is impeccable and he sticks to his timelines. He captured our wedding day in the most beautiful way possible.. the highlight was so fun to show family and friends, but the full videos of our ceremony, vows, speeches and first dances will be something we will cherish forever. Every time i rewatch the video i feel like I’m reliving the day. Blue Home Productions is a company i would refer to everyone!!
    Sonya Married on 07/06/2019

Hire matthew!

Matthew is such a great videographer! He did an excellent job of making me and my hubby feel so comfortable on our wedding day and putting together the most perfect video. He listened so well to our requests and picked out the best shots for our highlight. We highly recommend trusting Matthew to make your wedding film, you won't be dissapointed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cleveland, OH, 44129
Location of (Blue Home Productions, LLC)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding