Blue Home Productions, LLC Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Nick B. Married on 11/11/2020

We are so glad we picked Matt

Matt was perfect to work with from start to finish. He was helpful and very organized. He worked so well with our photographers and spent as much time emailing/calling/meeting with us before the wedding day as needed. We luckily found Matt through facebook and we cannot imagine our day without him. We will absolutely be recommending him to all of our friends and family. If you are on the fence with picking a videographer book Matt now!
    Rachel Married on 08/24/2019

Highly recommend!!!

Matt was AMAZING! I don’t even know where to begin with this... he showed up right on time (and had been to our ceremony location already to take drone footage)! He was dressed professionally and jump right into introducing himself to the wedding party. Throughout the morning, while i was stressed, he found a way to take my mind off the stressful situations and helped delegate bridesmaids to different tasks so i wouldn’t have to worry about what was going on. Throughout the whole day he kept reminding me that it was “my day” and we could do whatever I wanted! (Which is amazing because everyone wants to tell you what to be doing on your wedding day). At one point Matt was carrying my bouquet and helping with my dress while we were taking pictures. He truly is a team player and is his main focus all day is the bride and groom. My whole wedding party, family and friends all mentioned how awesome he was! Not to mention how amazing his work is.. we received a teaser video within 3-4 days after our wedding! Within a couple weeks we had the highlight film back and after about a month we received copies of all of our videos! His work is impeccable and he sticks to his timelines. He captured our wedding day in the most beautiful way possible.. the highlight was so fun to show family and friends, but the full videos of our ceremony, vows, speeches and first dances will be something we will cherish forever. Every time i rewatch the video i feel like I’m reliving the day. Blue Home Productions is a company i would refer to everyone!!
    Sonya Married on 07/06/2019

Hire matthew!

Matthew is such a great videographer! He did an excellent job of making me and my hubby feel so comfortable on our wedding day and putting together the most perfect video. He listened so well to our requests and picked out the best shots for our highlight. We highly recommend trusting Matthew to make your wedding film, you won't be dissapointed!
    Katlyn D. Married on 06/29/2019

6 stars, if I could!

He’s the best! Not only was he very helpful along the planning process, but he was such a wonderful asset to have on the wedding day. And-Let’s not forget his talent! He captured all of our special moments perfectly. I highly recommend Matt, and assure you will not be disappointed!
    Hailee E. Married on 06/07/2019

Highly recommended

Matt was truly amazing to work with! He always responded quickly and was always able to answer any questions we had. Our wedding video was movie quality and all of our family loved it. He makes the day a breeze
  • Karilyn
    Karilyn Married on 09/22/2018

He's truly invested in your day

Matt was such a wonderful addition to our day. My husband and I both met him in our Toledo days when he worked at WTOL and we played beach volleyball (on opposing teams). When I reached out to him with advice for video he was quick to offer advice, recommendations, and suggestions since he thought he wouldn’t be able to accommodate us for our date.

Somehow we got lucky to secure him after all because after searching and searching we couldn’t find anyone else that matched our style, budget, and had real talent & pride for quality work quite like Matt did. As he grows his business he will only get better with time and a supportive team. He was quick to answer many of my questions and never made me feel like a bother or a bridezilla.

If he’s available for your date, just book now. One of the biggest regrets of brides is not booking a videographer so we decided the small investment was worth the lifetime of memories.
    I had three other friends get married this year. Two did not have a videographer (one of those wishes they did) and the third had video but the quality was nothing close to what Matt delivered.

Matt disappeared into the day when he should have, and came out shining bright with suggestions for shots when he should have. That’s exactly what you want from a videographer or photographer… to blend in enough that you forget they’re there.

One of the littles things made a big difference too… he saved the day by being stocked with a couple bottles of water, and while I had full intentions of packing some, that detail got lost in the shuffle and after the ceremony I was in some serious need. Both the little things and the big picture, Matt “gets” flawlessly.

I've been told that I had the most "cryingest" wedding ever because so many people cried at the teaser and trailer that Matt produced. Being able to watch the day back is so amazing to relive the moments you WILL forget and overlook since the day goes by in a flash. Pictures are great and all, but nothing can hit you in the feels like video can.
    Lisa Married on 06/23/2018
    We cannot give enough "stars" for Matt! He was so professional, caring and made everyone feel calm and relaxed. When he was taping, we never felt like we were being "watched" so our video came out very candidly which is what we wanted. The video is a MASTERPIECE! He took time to edit and create a video that we will watch and share with others for years to come. I would very highly recommend him!
    Ashley Married on 11/18/2017
    Matt is absolutely wonderful and so fun to work with! He was the first videographer we met with and booked with him immediately after talking with him and viewing his work. I’m so thankful that my husband and I decided to have a videographer to capture our wedding day and we couldn’t have chosen a better person to capture our special day! I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for someone to record the special moments of one’s life.
    Alison Married on 09/03/2017
    Matthew is beyond amazing to say the least. We hired Matt kind of last minute for our wedding because we were having trouble finding anyone that we could really trust to deliver! We got BEYOND with Matt. He initially met my husband and i and chatted with us for a long time getting to know our backgrounds. I had mentioned to Matt that my husbands grandparents and mine were super important to us and we’d like to see them in the video. Matt made sure that they were in it. Matthew worked WONDERS with our photographer. He helped get people together for pictures, he held my veil to look like it was blowing in the wind, he was AMAZING. He gives great direction and makes you feel so comfortable like you’ve known him for years! During our photos i had said out loud that i was beginning to get a migraine from the lack of caffeine i had that day. 2 minutes later Matthew shows up with a coke and Diet Coke asking which I’d prefer. HE HAD TO GO INSIDE UP 2 flights of stairs and fight the crowd at the bar to get those. How thoughtful that was i can’t even explain. Throughout the night Matthew was like a fly on the wall but was always around to help if i needed anything. Our dance floor got wet from the drinks people had and i look over and see MATTHEW MOPPING THE FLOOR!!!! seriously he found a mop in a closet and cleaned the dance floor so no one would fall. That’s all just extra! He kept his timeline and was never late delivering! The trailer and the sneak peak to our video was so amazing that people were asking me left and right who we used. I felt literally like my wedding was a MOVIE. It was such quality work. When we got the whole finished project the presentation was impeccable and the tabs to each portion of the wedding were amazing. We’ve watched our wedding video at least a hundred times. Do yourself a favor and hire Matthew. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.