511 North Abbe Road Suite C, Elyria, OH 44035 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,695
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Bishop Photography

Specializing in beautiful, documentary-style coverage of your wedding day, Bishop Photography delivers images that you will cherish throughout your lives together. We listen to our couples and tailor our services to fit their unique needs and vision. Let it be a day well remembered

We promise to continue working hard to earn your trust, respect, and friendship.

Follow Bishop Photography on

15 Reviews for Bishop Photography

Bruce has been great to work with. We're planning our Cleveland wedding from out-of-town, but Bruce has made this whole process easy on us, even going as far as to shoot our engagement photos on a Sunday morning when we couldn't find another day to make it into town. His engagement photos were exactly what we wanted, and I can't wait to see our wedding photos!

Sent on 10/26/2015

As a wedding coordinator at a large church in Elyria, I would always smile and sigh a big sigh of relief when I saw that Bruce was the photographer. I cannot honestly rate all the aspects of his work, so I opted to rate all 5/5 based on his presence at the church and his professionalism before, during, and after the ceremony itself. Bruce has a way of putting everyone at ease during a stressful time. He is respectful of the church and the religious customs. You won't see him popping up and down during a quiet ceremony to capture pictures at an inappropriate time. He never left his equipment sitting on a pew in plain sight for all to see when they entered the church. He dresses appropriately and SMILES constantly. I was not allowed to recommend vendors to brides, but if they ASKED me for some suggestions, I always told them about Bruce Bishop.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Bishop Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. :)

Christina · Married on 11/13/2010

I planned my wedding from out of state, so I was not familiar with all the beautiful areas of Cleveland. Bruce had so many wonderful ideas for our pictures at places I would not even thought of. Such as the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the baseball stadium and the fountain at the art museum. One of my favorite picture is down by the water at Voiniviche Park.

Sent on 12/11/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Ohio Clergy Services
    Ohio Clergy Services Wedding Officiants

Bishop Photography are true professionals, and a pleasure to work with. Always goes beyond the norm to capture your special day as no other....

• Mike Moore Music
    Mike Moore Music Wedding DJs

Truly professional in every sense of the word. Easy to work with and pays particular attention to every detail. A pleasure to work with.

• Final Touch Entertainment
    Final Touch Entertainment Wedding DJs

Truly one of the Best Photographers we have ever worked with in the Business. They are attentive to details and are not intrusive when getting those special shots. They are quite respectful of others and brides and grooms alike genuinely like them because they keep them comfortable and listen to what they want.

• 511 North Abbe Road, Suite C Elyria, 44035 See on map