849 Sterling Drive, Boiling Springs, SC 29316 Map · Phone number

About Lainey Bug Photography

Lainey Bug Photography is a wedding photographer located in Boiling Springs, South Carolina, that serves the Columbia region and is open to travel. Jill would be delighted to work with you on your special day and offer her talent and professionalism. She promises to provide you with gorgeous photos you and your loved ones will adore for years to come.

Lainey Bug Photography uses natural, photojournalism, and traditional photography styles to capture your unique love story. Jill offers additional hours and only works one event per day to ensure couples have her full attention. She also offers a second shooter and high-resolution images. Couples may receive their final photos via albums, canvas, digital files, and prints. Lainey Bug Photography also offers the following services:

• Destination/travel

Lainey Bug Photography 6
Lainey Bug Photography 7

Randa · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding photographer

Jill is awesome she did amazing!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Lainey Bug Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Randa!! It was an honor serving you and Kevin on your special day. Thank you so much for your trust in me to capture your wedding day memories!!

Kerri Pinyon · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Jill was the best part of our wedding experience. She did an amazing job. From engagement pictures, to bridals, to telling my husband that he was “advanced” at posing. She was wonderful and made us feel so comfortable and at ease. I would recommend her to anyone! She’s the best.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Lainey Bug Photography's reply:

Kerri, Thank you for your review!! What a joy it was to serve you and Dylan on your most special day! I enjoyed getting to know you both throughout the whole experience leading up to your day too. Thank you again for your kind words!

Victoria Milam · Married on 10/06/2018

Classy, Organized, Talented

Jill truly captured every detail of our wedding day in quality photographs that we can cherish for the rest of our lives. If there were one thing I would recommend to make all of your hard work wedding planning worth it I would say hire a professional photographer. That professional would be Jill. She got every detail she could find at our venue, from the decorations I spent countless hours hunting, to the cake, to the moment we said our vows it is all there for us to relive through her beautiful photographs. She is kind and patient, punctual and professional. She communicated a timeline to me for pictures that I actually used to create the agenda for the wedding and reception. She shot our couple and family photos in record time so that we did not keep our guests waiting too long (although I'd recommend letting her guide you through the amount of time you should take for this). We really loved having her and I will not recommend anyone else, because I have seen what just one thing left unconsidered can do to a wedding day. She thinks of everything and turns your vision into a reality. We still feel like we are dreaming, when we look at the lovely moments she captured. She also offers prints, a blog specifically focused on your very own day, and sneak previews while you wait for your final collection of superior quality wedding photos. I cannot say enough. Book now, budget for this professional and you will be happy you did!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Lainey Bug Photography's reply:

Victoria, Thank you so much for your review!! I really appreciate you taking the time to write one, and I'm so happy you were pleased with your experience. Thank you again for letting me be a part of your special day!!

Lainey Bug Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints