Rochester, Rochester, NY 14622 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500

About LaFountain Photography

LaFountain Photography is a wedding photography company based in Rochester, New York. Casey LaFountain, the founder of the studio, specializes in wedding and elopement photography. Although based in upstate New York, Casey is willing to travel both domestically and abroad in order to document life's intimate moments. She makes an active effort to get to know her clients, empowering them to be their authentic selves in front of her lens. Casey strives to capture the fleeting moments of romance and emotion that transpire during weddings, enabling couples to revisit their special day long after it has become a wonderful memory.

LaFountain Photography houses an array of signature collections for couples to choose from. Each of these wedding packages includes a complimentary engagement session, a second photographer, and high-resolution images delivered in an online gallery. In addition to acquiring their photos as digital files, couples can obtain their wedding images as prints, canvases, or in albums. Clients can also avail of the following services through this studio:

• Additional hours of coverage

7v1b6368 51 1067161 1566493389

3 Reviews for LaFountain Photography

Christina · Married on 10/17/2020

Beautiful Wedding Photos!

Hiring Casey was the best decision my husband and I made for our big day! Throughout the entire process, Casey was available, approachable, flexible and sincere. Together we created a flawless wedding timeline to help us capture each moment I imagined. She fully listened to my desires and helped make them happen!

On the wedding day, Casey showed up on time and was truly excited to be apart of the process. She took the time to talk to each member of the bridal party and somehow made taking photos comfortable and fun! Honestly, my bridal party couldn’t say enough good things! Along with this, I didn’t even notice her taking photos during the ceremony and reception. Yet, she somehow captured everything!

When we got out photos back, we were so excited and blown away at the quality and number of photos! Her turn around time was quick and her online gallery set up was beautiful.

My husband and I highly recommend Casey for wedding photography!

Sent on 12/15/2020
  • Grace

Grace Conley · Married on 08/22/2020

Casey is professional, talented, timely and so gracious!

It was such a pleasure to work with Casey throughout our wedding planning, replanning and wedding day. When we first met Casey for coffee she was extremely prepared and personable. I was impressed with her suggestions and outlines she showed us to help organize our wedding photo needs and wants. We were planning our wedding from out of town and had limited dates that we could meet and work with Casey. She was always timely with her responses and flexible to our schedule.
    Our wedding was effected by the COVID pandemic and Casey help us navigate alternative plans. We decided to go forth with a small 12 person wedding in August and postpone our reception. Casey was super supportive and simply amended our contract to cover both events.
    Her work is incredible! I LOVED having a second photographer included. The additional angles and intimate candid moments added depth to the moments captures in photographs. Casey sent us a sneak peak at 8am the day after our wedding!! And our entire gallery was delivered in 2 weeks.
    I would definitely recommend Casey!

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Gianna

Gianna Demyda · Married on 09/21/2019

Phenomenal Job!

I cannot describe our experience with LaFountain Photography other than simply AMAZING. Casey did a phenomenal job not only capturing every moment and every detail but she also helped us along the way throughout our day. You can tell she truly cares about not only her job but her clients as well. She was wonderful to work with and let everything just flow together. We had so much fun working with her! I would highly recommend LaFountain Photography for anyone's big day.

Sent on 10/24/2019

LaFountain Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Prints

• Rochester Rochester, NY, 14622 See on map
    Location of (LaFountain Photography)