Arlington, WA 98223 Map · Phone number

About Ladybug Baking Co.

My name is Jami and I have been baking for over 20 years and have a licensed kitchen. My passion is creating beautiful cakes that make a lasting impression. I look forward to making everyone's day special. Please review my website to see if we are a good fit! I offer gluten-free and vegan options.

ladybug
ladybug
Ladybug Baking Co.

1 Reviews for Ladybug Baking Co.

Jaime was amazing! She was so easy to work with and made sure to offer ideas for cakes well within our budget. She even had a cupcake tier to rent for our wedding, and let us return it after the reception a couple days later! Her cupcakes and cakes are delicious and made with care and attention to detail. I highly recommend Jaime!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Ladybug Baking Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands