4457 Inca Street, Denver, CO 80211 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ladybird Poppy

Ladybird Poppy is the floral source for inspired hearts, specializing in weddings and events. Using trusted techniques to form original creations, we thrive on the extraordinary.

Founder, Sarah Tedford, has garnered a reputation for gorgeous, eclectic concepts with a smile. Sixteen years of floral craft enliven her works with whimsical sophistication. She values the collaborative process and brings out individual style in each commission. Her relationships with local wholesalers ensure integrity in every stem she plucks.

We offer a free consultation to determine if Ladybird Poppy is the perfect fit for your occasion or event. We look forward to bringing life to your vision.

Ladybird Poppy is a proud member of Union27, a daring wedding collective, in Denver.

Follow Ladybird Poppy on

Other couples have also viewed

• Yarrow & Spruce Floral Company

33 Reviews for Ladybird Poppy

• Maddie

Maddie L. · Married on 10/16/2020

LadyBird Poppy-YES!

Gorgeous flowers! I recommended this florist to one of my friends even before my wedding, and both of us couldn't be happier with what she came up with. For my wedding, I told her colors and general shapes and some flowers I liked, but let her run with it. She came up with such beautiful and creative flowers for our bridal party and for our altar. Sarah was communicative and organized, and I am so grateful for her vision

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/22/2020

Sarah is truly amazing. She is so nice and very responsive. She really takes her time getting know each of her couples to discover their personalities. She did my gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces a long with a few extra pieces as well. They were absolutely stunning. I received so many compliments. Thank you so much Sarah! I will always remember my experience with you. Can't wait to come take a design class with you. :)

Sent on 07/01/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2019

Stunning florals for our wedding!

Beautiful florals were really important to me for our wedding in September 2019, and Sarah absolutely knocked it out of the park! She was wonderful to work with, and her creative, thoughtful designs received so many compliments at our wedding.

While I was really excited about florals, I didn't have a super solid vision in mind, and Sarah really helped me get a better sense of what I wanted during the planning phase through conversations and through her proposal. On the day-of, she was able to put together bouquets and venue decor that absolutely exceeded our expectations, and fit perfectly with the other elements in our venue. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Ladybird Poppy FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85.00
    $ 200.00
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

1 Real Wedding

• Ashley Kidder, Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

I was fortunate enough to do a wedding with Ladybird Floral this past wedding season, for Brittany + Nico and their Red Rocks ceremony. Ladybird Poppy provided stunning yellow + white bouquets for the brides and bridesmaids, which fit Brittany's yellow + gray theme perfectly. The flowers complemented the theme so well and the bride was so happy with how the floral arrangements came out. Can't wait to work with Ladybird Poppy again this year, hopefully! :)

• Yibe Bridal Concierge Wedding Planners

Though modest and kind, Sarah's work will knock your socks off! I worked with her, and subsequently Ladybird Poppy, at a wedding in Evergreen, Colorado. Sarah was eager to help, accommodating, and provided beautiful floral pieces that the bride loved. What more could you ask for?

• 4457 Inca Street Denver, CO, 80211 See on map
    7202209654 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ladybird Poppy)