Ladybird Poppy Reviews

Ladybird Poppy 3
Ladybird Poppy 4
Ladybird Poppy 5

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2019

Stunning florals for our wedding!

Beautiful florals were really important to me for our wedding in September 2019, and Sarah absolutely knocked it out of the park! She was wonderful to work with, and her creative, thoughtful designs received so many compliments at our wedding.

While I was really excited about florals, I didn't have a super solid vision in mind, and Sarah really helped me get a better sense of what I wanted during the planning phase through conversations and through her proposal. On the day-of, she was able to put together bouquets and venue decor that absolutely exceeded our expectations, and fit perfectly with the other elements in our venue. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie McEntee · Married on 10/19/2018

Sarah made our day BEAUTIFUL!

We loved working with Sarah for our wedding floral design! She took our vision and worked with us in the planning stages to ensure we would love the look. From floral arrangements and vases, hanging greenery, ceremony design, beautiful candles on our tablescapes, and even a garland for our dog of honor - Sarah went above and beyond our expectations and made our day so beautiful. We even heard it from our guests. We highly recommend Sarah and her team to make your day beautiful, too!

Ladybird Poppy 6
    Ladybird Poppy 7
    Ladybird Poppy 8
    Ladybird Poppy 9
    Sent on 10/29/2018

sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

Sarah was just so wonderful leading up to and on the big day. Although I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted, she helped me build a vision that was beautiful and affordable. The bouquets were just what I didn't know I wanted and the table arrangements were stunning.

Ladybird Poppy 10
    Ladybird Poppy 11
    Ladybird Poppy 12
    Sent on 04/18/2018

Katharine · Married on 09/16/2017

We loved working with Sarah! She did an amazing job pulling together all my ramblings about color and flower types into a beautiful, cohesive vision. I could have had 100 different ideas and she would have executed all of them in an interesting way. I felt very confident hiring Ladybird Poppy because I like her style and knew that no matter what happened, the flowers would be beautiful. I almost wish that we had had a larger wedding so she could have worked more magic. Sarah was great at coming up with some creative ideas (a copper arch draped with tulle and some greenery and flowers) as well as last-minute changes (I added mother and mother-in-law bouquets with a few weeks to go). She attached the greenery and flowers to the arch so that they could be taken down by a friend and transported to our reception for decoration on the tables. She is very easy to work with and very responsive. Her team worked really well with the other vendors and I didn't even realize that she was handling things on our wedding day - she was just that efficient and professional. I also felt that we 100% got what we paid for. We would absolutely hire her again.

Ladybird Poppy 13
    Ladybird Poppy 14
    Ladybird Poppy 15
    Ladybird Poppy 16
    Sent on 10/29/2017

Jan · Married on 09/04/2016

Beautiful flowers. Captured my daughter's vision so well. Tasteful, lovely, on time, perfect!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Ali · Married on 09/03/2016

The flowers for our wedding were beyond what we expected! Sarah captured our vision perfectly; we used Ladybird for florals as well as candles and table numbers and the full effect was stunning. Sarah was prompt and responsive to all my questions and emails and very helpful when I changed my mind a few times :) highly recommend working with Ladybird!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Paige · Married on 08/27/2016

Sarah from Lady Bird Poppy made the bouquets, boutonnieres and chuppah decoration for our wedding. The work she did was fantastic and matched exactly what we wanted. The flowers were more beautiful than we could have imagined and she was very easy to work with throughout. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2016

Sarah was an absolute dream come true. She was able to bring my vision into reality. Our bouquets, ceremony, and reception were so incredibly gorgeous. Sarah is so very kind and extremely talented. We could not be happier with choosing Ladybird Poppy!

Sent on 12/19/2016

The flowers for my daughters wedding were absolutely beautiful. Better than we even imagined! Sarah was so pleasant and easy to work with and made sure the brides vision was made a reality. We had a few unusual requests such as piles of white pumpkins and a greenery garland with hanging flowers for an arch above the ceremony and Sarah delivered both, they were stunning! I would highly recommend her for anyone planning a wedding or event.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/18/2015

My Husband and I used Ladybird Poppy for our wedding and we are so so happy with how everything turned out! The bouquets, centerpieces, and the piece made for the archway were just beautiful! Sarah was so easy to work with. She worked with our budget, and was flexible with my weird work schedule! We had so many complements about our flowers and we have Sarah and Ladybird Poppy to thank for that! I would highly recommend Ladybird Poppy to anyone!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Madeline · Married on 08/09/2015

Sarah was invaluable in this experience. The flowers were gorgeous, better than I imagined! She is wonderful to work with and I highly recommend her

Sent on 08/17/2015

Jenny · Married on 06/20/2015

I delegated my wonderful friend to figure out my bouquet. She knew Sarah at Ladybird Poppy and thought the style was right up my alley. We told Sarah what we were looking for: wildflower-look, lots of color, Bells of Ireland, ribbon to tie it up. She made sure she had all the wedding details that matter for a bouquet: colors, style, etc. She worked with us on price. The bouquet turned out beautifully!

Payment was a breeze and Sarah was very responsive when needed.

Sent on 07/01/2015

cori · Married on 06/07/2015

Sarah was SO great to work with. She came highly recommended from a friend and we are so glad we went with LadyBird Poppy. We loved all of our flowers, and she was so accommodating. The flowers were very affordable, but still such high quality. My husband also loved that Sarah actually went to put the boutonnières on all of the groomsmen-a huge time saver for guys that don't really know how to do it themselves!! We have nothing but good things to say about Sarah and would absolutely use her again!!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Sierra · Married on 10/11/2014

Sarah at Ladybird Poppy is amazing at what she does!! She did the flowers for my wedding in Oct and it was more beautiful than I ever imagined it would be. Every email I sent was answered in timely manner and we were able to coordinate details very easily! I love Sarah's designs and would totally recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Margaret · Married on 09/21/2014

Amazing floral design!! Very talented!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Sarah at Ladybird Poppy is true genius! The floral arrangements she made for my wedding were like no other arrangement I had seen before! Everyone talked about how beautiful and unique each arrangement and bouquet was. She also is extremely sweet and easy to work with. She has a wide range of items she can rent to use for the arrangements as well so you aren't forced to provide each small detail you may want. I would absolutely recommend Ladybird Poppy to any bride, event coordinator, or friend!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Jeff · Married on 08/17/2014

Wonderful flowers! She is super creative, very easy to work with and produces amazing results. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/19/2014

I'm so happy I went with Ladybird Poppy for my wedding. I chose Sarah because of her amazing eye for design and her solid background in the floral industry. I met with Ladybird Poppy many, many months before the wedding. I gave her pinterest boards about the basic color palette, some likes and dislikes in terms of flowers and bouquet shapes, but I also didn't want to overdirect since I'm not a florist. The flowers were amazing! They were everything I wanted and more. I loved how she incorporated little details I had completely forgotten about leading up to the wedding. I could tell she really spent time looking at what I wanted and that she spent a lot of time on design. Thank you Ladybird Poppy!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Jess · Married on 07/19/2014

We found Ladybird Poppy through our photographer, Emily Elizabeth Photo. We felt reassured knowing that our vendors knew each other and had worked together before. Sarah's work is absolutely gorgeous. She made beautiful centerpieces for our rehearsal dinner, and the flowers for the wedding were above and beyond. She really listened to us, to know what our style was, and our vision of the wedding day. She also constructed a chuppah for our ceremony, and it was perfect. It was a very simple design, but looked so elegant with the aspen tree branches and lace.

I would highly recommend Sarah and Ladybird Poppy to anyone looking for a talented yet reasonably priced florist!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2014

Sarah is truly amazing. She is so nice and very responsive. She really takes her time getting know each of her couples to discover their personalities. She did my gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces a long with a few extra pieces as well. They were absolutely stunning. I received so many compliments. Thank you so much Sarah! I will always remember my experience with you. Can't wait to come take a design class with you. :)

Sent on 07/01/2014

Aubrey · Married on 06/20/2014

Sarah is an amazing florist. Her arrangements are one of a kind and unique. She took my vision and made it come to life. It was perfect and so much more beautiful than I could have imagined. Sarah was extremely easy to work with and affordable!!!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Allison · Married on 05/04/2014

Ladybird Poppy (Sarah) did an outstanding job!!! I was an out of state bride with no wedding planner and a 6 month timeframe. Because of the ease of communication and amazing attention to detail from my vendors...everything feel magically into place on my wedding day!

Since I do not live in Colorado, it was difficult to chose vendors as I was unable to set up very many consultations. I had emailed a few different florists that I found thru wedding wire but either their minimums were too high for my small wedding or I wasn't overly thrilled about their arrangements. I eventually came across Sarah thru my photographer. My photographer had sent me some images of a previous wedding she had photographed at the venue I had chosen. Sarah had worked this same wedding and the flowers were stunning! Fortunately her minimum was very doable for my smaller wedding (50-60 people) and I was sold.

I was able to set up an initial consultation, but everything else was done thru email. Sarah always responded quickly and easily made adjustments even when it was getting down to the wire. I was pretty frazzled trying to arrange ALL the details of the wedding by myself, but Sarah was always extremely helpful and understanding. I was 100% satisfied with all of the arrangements and would highly recommend Ladybird Poppy!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Cindy · Married on 12/14/2013

Ladybird Poppy provided us with creative, unique and gorgeous floral arrangements for our wedding ceremony and reception. The colors, flower species and stunning designs added to the beauty and enhanced the mood of our special day. I would highly recommend Ladybird Poppy to any couple looking for a uniquely talented floral designer for their wedding day.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Robin · Married on 10/19/2013

Sarah is fantastic. She definitely worked within our budget and created so many beautiful arrangements. We knew more what we didn't like than what we did, but she listened and asked a lot of questions and what she delivered was amazing. From my bouquet, which was a complete surprise to the reception, she captured who we are better than we could have explained to her. A great designer. A pleasure to work with. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Brittany · Married on 08/31/2013

I was so happy to find Ladybird Poppy for our wedding floral. Sarah was incredibly responsive and professional. My mom and I knew immediately after speaking with her, that she was the perfect fit.

I didn't have a lot of ideas of what I wanted mainly because of my lack of knowledge in floral. Sarah asked a ton of questions. She asked things that I haven't even thought about but were helpful to get me moving in the right direction. I liked that she was able to take my indecisiveness and non-descriptive ideas and make something so amazing.

Our bouquets and boutonnieres were breath taking. They were so creative and had so much depth and color. I had never seen anything like them and I was completely in love with every detail. We got so many compliments and still get a lot of compliments on her gorgeous work. I would definitely recommend Ladybird Poppy to everyone!

Sent on 01/10/2014