3636 Mayflower Pl, Nashville, TN 37204 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About LaDage Films

Welcome to LaDage Films,

I am a professional wedding videographer based in Nashville, Tennessee and I am fully dedicated to creating a cinematic experience that beautifully tells the story of your brilliant day.

I want a wedding video that gives you goosebumps. Everytime you watch it- even thirty years from now. You want to be able to share with family members who aren't there and to be able to relive the day with those that were there.

I create an inspired, fresh, modern, and beautiful cinematic wedding film on a budget that makes sense. I have over 5 years experience in filming, editing, and directing. It is, to say the least, my absolute passion. I want to give you the affordability you desire with the creativity that you deserve.

The professional film cameras I use are like those used in many documentaries and cinematic television shows today. They look like photography cameras but shoot in high quality 1080p HD. I have a variety of lenses that give a clear crisp film-like image- not that grainy stuff that your traditional videos are made of.

The thing I love most about working with couples is the sheer passion I capture on camera. I have a modern perspective with wedding videography and want to create ART that you will want to share with EVERYONE you know.

LaDage Films provides high-definition videos that will showcase your love story in a raw and authentic way. This videographer will capture everything from before the ceremony until the very end of the reception. All raw footage will be provided to you in addition to a cinematic video and a highlight video. LaDage Films also provides the following services:

• Multiple cameras

5 Reviews for LaDage Films

• Leah

Leah · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing to work with!!!

Johnathan was wonderful to work with!!! I have nothing but great things to say when it comes to Ladage films! Our video was beautiful in so many ways...the quality, sharpness, music, the moments that were captured. I highly highly recommend!!! Great guy! Once of the nicest, genuine, people you’ll ever meet! My husband and I will always cherish our time with Johnathan and his wife GiGi!!!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 03/09/2019

I recommend Jonathan without a doubt!!!

Ladage Films has given us one of the most amazing gifts we could ever ask for, our wedding video.

I certainly had expectations for our wedding video, and Jonathan 100% blew those expectations out of the water; I don't think we could ever re-pay him for what he gave us. My favorite part was getting to hear my handsome groom's vows all over again (I didn't realize until watching the video how little I actually HEARD of the vows during our ceremony). I also loved getting to see our special day through the lens of a spectator. In this video special moments with one another, our family, and our closest friends were captured and we will never stop watching this video.

It is now my goal to convince all my engaged friends that wedding videography is WELL WORTH the price!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Claire · Married on 04/07/2018

So talented!

My husband and I got the opportunity to work with Jonathan (and his sweet wife, Glenai, of Glenai Gilbert Photography) and I can’t sing his praises enough! Jonathan is not only incredibly kind, but he’s very passionate about his craft and works hard to make you feel comfortable and enjoy the experience! I’d give him more than 5 stars if I could cause he has earned them all!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

LaDage Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000.00
    Add'l Hours
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

• 3636 Mayflower Pl Nashville, TN, 37204 See on map
    Location of (LaDage Films)