Lynchburg, VA 24502 Map · Phone number

About Laci Fore Makeup Artistry

Laci Fore is a professional, full-service Makeup Artist located in Lynchburg, VA. Laci offers makeup services for any and all occasions and specializes in Wedding day makeup for brides and bridal parties. Laci understands the importance of seeing your vision come together on your wedding day and is considered an industry expert at achieving the perfect look for your unique features.

Laci not only offers makeup services in Central, VA but is also a destination makeup artist. Laci has been actively making women of all ages and backgrounds feel as beautiful as they naturally are for more than 13 years. She has dedicated her business to always staying up-to-date on trends, using top of the line makeup products, and ensuring sanitation is regarded with the utmost care. Laci is a specialist in a variety of makeup techniques and has perfected the art of achieving the look you desire whether that be a natural look or Hollywood glam. Eliminate the stress of your big day by allowing a seasoned professional ensure that you have a flawless face that is going to last through all tears, sweat, and dancing that accompany your Wedding day!

For more information be sure to check out the following:

www.laciforemakeupartistry.com

4fee6921df9c2728 1516817854 fb07aec7d495bed7 1516817851554 1 sarahwilblog 8

37 Reviews for Laci Fore Makeup Artistry

Kathryn Caine · Married on 12/14/2019

She is Amazing!

Thank you, Laci, for making me feel the most beautiful on my wedding day! I found Laci through my photographer on Instagram. I am extremely picky about makeup and was even considering doing my own makeup for my wedding day before I found Laci - I am SO happy I found her! I am based in Washington DC and she is based in Lynchburg, so I brought her up to me for the wedding day. She is absolutely incredible - not only is she gorgeous, sweet, funny, and truly puts you at ease and wants you to feel the most beautiful on your wedding day, her makeup skills are out of this world. My makeup didn't move an inch on my wedding day through tears and lots of dancing. She was so amazing at answering all of my many questions and was so flexible when a few hiccups happened with members of my party. Not only did she make me feel incredible, but she made every one of my bridesmaids and my Mom feel equally as beautiful. Thank you Laci for being the best ever! I hope that we get to see each other again soon!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Ann · Married on 09/21/2019

I felt so beautiful!

I never wear makeup so there was no way I was going to do my own makeup for my wedding day--thus began my search for a makeup artist. I came across Laci and quickly admired her work. I booked her for my big day and have had no regrets. Laci is probably one of the sweetest people you'll meet and boy does she do an awesome job with makeup. Not only is she great at listening to what you want but is also super fast! Her makeup lasted all day and if you are able to splurge a little and get her airbrush makeup, I highly suggest it as it feels lightweight throughout the day. She also did my whole bridal party and my mom and everyone looked so beautiful. Don't hesitate to book Laci if you want to look and feel beautiful!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Burkhardt · Married on 09/14/2019

Laci is amazing

I absolutely love Laci as a person and as a makeup artist. If you are wondering who to have your makeup done by don't hesitate and contact Laci! Her work is incredible!! She makes you feel so beautiful and the makeup itself is super light and last LITERALLY all day!!! One of my favorite things is Laci, does your makeup according to how you want it done. I really appreciate how she works to make you feel so comfortable and beautiful on your special day. She is also great to work with! She is very responsive and is happy to answer any questions you may have little or big! Every time I have had my makeup done by her I get endless compliments! I would choose Laci every time hands down to do my makeup for a special event. She is VERY talented and sweet.

Sent on 10/14/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Laci Fore Makeup Artistry FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Group Discounts
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Alex Mari Photography Wedding Photographers

Laci is absolutely phenomenal. She's one of my absolute favorite makeup artists to work with. She's able to create a myriad of different, incredible looks for all of her clients, and is always kind and professional.

• Lynchburg, VA, 24502 See on map
    Location of (Laci Fore Makeup Artistry)