labella planning+design

Clark, NJ View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Iabella planning+design coordinates timeless weddings for couples throughout New Jersey. This certified event planner works with a professional team to make sure that all the details of each soon-to-be-newlywed’s special day come together. She has been featured in Manhattan Bride and brings a high degree of professionalism to all events.

Founder Luciana Gameiro offers full and partial planning services to ensure that everything runs smoothly on the big day. Her experienced team helps with organizing needs from start to finish, supplying services such as budget analysis, event design, timelines, and vendor referrals. They also provide day-of coordination services to allow couples to enjoy their wedding day without any of the stress. Meanwhile, Iabella planning+design will make sure the seating charts, centerpieces, flowers, favors, and vendors are all in place and on time. This team can work on a variety of nuptial types, including:

• Civil weddings
  • Cultural weddings
  • Eco-friendly weddings
  • Non-religious weddings
  • Religious weddings
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Natalie
    Natalie R. Married on 03/19/2022

The best team and a perfect day!

We discovered labella planning later in the wedding planning process and it was truly a blessing! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND hiring Luciana and her team for any event you are planning. Luciana was our wedding day-of-coordinator and in the weeks leading up to the wedding, she worked with all of the vendors I hired and put together a detailed timeline for the day. This was extremely helpful! She's a pro and knows all of the little details that need to be organized for a stress free day. She was there to make sure the rehearsal was organized and by the end of it, knew everybody's names (and we have a big family!). On my wedding day, Luciana and her team were on top of everything!!! We had absolutely nothing to stress about. From making sure the vendors were on time and where they needed to be, to helping me button my dress (very complicated!! Thank goodness she was there!),to hemming my mother-in-law's dress, and rallying up our family for pictures, they were prepared for everything. They truly made our focus about enjoying the day. Luciana and her team are such fun and loving people and a calming presence to have around on such a special day. They felt like part of the family and made my wedding a perfect, stress free day! I hope that I will be able to work with them again in the future! : ) Thank you, Luciana!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 10/14/2021

Everything you could ask for !!!

I was hesitant to get a planner . With covid things are hard enough I spoke with a few other planners and they blew me off or couldn’t help me I then found Luciana within one phone call she understood me and what I wanted .she would answer me anytime of day no matter how stupid the Question was . ( even when i had nightmares about the wedding she was there to calm me and assure everything was fine and double check everything for my ease of mind !) She was amazing with all of my venders no matter how stubborn they were ! Believe me when I say this girl will fight for you and your perfect day ! Then came the day of my wedding and without her I don’t think it would of ran as smoothly as it did . Not on hiccup from what I could see because she handled them all / if any . And my day was amazing the best wedding a bride could ask for . I 100% will be contacting her for any future events . Although she was my wedding planner we created a friendship and will be keeping in touch and to me that is amazing .
  • Amy
    Amy C. Married on 09/24/2021

Flawless!! Stop searching and hire them!

If you’re contemplating hiring LaBella Planning here’s your sign to just do it! I was on the fence if I needed/wanted a day of coordinator or not because I am a planner type person myself but I just didn’t want the stress of any of that on the wedding day so I went ahead and hired them and I am SO happy that I did! Once Luciana and Silvana arrived I gave them my phone and they handled everything! (We had multiple convos beforehand and they had all the details of the day ready to go!). Anything I needed they were there and handled. They helped with keeping everything on time and made sure we had everything we needed throughout the day. Not only are they great at what they do, but they are just wonderful people-so friendly and positive! Luciana was amazing orchestrating the day with all the vendors making sure everything was just as we planned and wanted.

We brought our dog for some pics and she was acting up a bit and Silvana just jumped right in and helped keep her calm so we could continue with photos.

I HIGHLY recommended LaBella Planning! They are so professional but also so down to earth. You will not regret hiring them. I just wish I would’ve hired them sooner and for longer! The day wouldn’t have been as smooth as it was without them!!!

Thank you Luciana and Silvana. You two were instrumental in making our wedding day the best best ever and took so much stress off my shoulders knowing you two were there and just had every little thing under control!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Clark Clark, NJ, 07066
Location of (labella planning+design)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding