About La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers

New Jersey (NJ) and New York (NY) bridal hair stylist - Mandy Liento - bridal hair and makeup nj

New Jersey (NJ) and New York (NY) bridal hair expert Mandy Liento “La Sorella Bridal” specializes in Bridal Hair - Airbrush Makeup - Clip On Hair Extensions - Quality

100% Human Hair Extensions Available

Mandy is the hair stylist for the Contemporary Bride Magazine COVERS -

my work has been displayed on all covers for both 2012 and 2013.  My work has also been featured in major magazines such as "Bridal Star Hairstyles" and  "Bridal Hair Showcases"  These magazines can be purchased at local book stores such as Barnes and Noble. -

Cover Hair by Mandy

Pictures of my magazine and editorial publications can be viewed all throughout my portfolio.

www.LaSorellaBridal.com

Mandy Liento is the creator of La Sorella Bridal.

Working directly with brides allows her to be creative and display her artistic ability.

She has been in the hairstyling business for many years and is licensed in cosmetology. Mandy attended Artistic Academy at DePasquale and went through a vigorous training and assistant program.

She later moved on to further her career and built a strong client base. She has trained in both New York and New Jersey, learning different hair cutting and coloring techniques from companies like Framesi and Sebastian and went through intense training at Vidal Sasoon in Miami.

Mandy has recently been featured on “Whose Wedding Is It Anyway” on the Style Network, Episode 508: Avery & Sean.

As a professional hairstylist, Mandy has chosen to specifically work with brides although this does not limit her expertise in other areas such as cutting, coloring and extensions.

Mandy recommends that you have La Sorella care for your hair prior to your wedding day. The condition of your hair is important and is essential in the outcome of the wedding hairstyle that you choose.

Brides from all over New York and New Jersey have given La Sorella the opportunity to provide them with gorgeous bridal hair.

Our website shows you our portfolio. It will include wedding hairstyles created by Mandy and makeup artistry by specially selected makeup consultants.

Since the beginning of her career, Mandy has built a reputation of talented hairstyling along with excellent customer service. She always puts 100% into making each one of her clients happy. The customer experience is critical in the bridal business. Brides need extra special attention and guidance.

La Sorella Bridal (Hair Expert) works on-location for your convenience.

HAIR and MAKEUP services are available.....

For more information please visit our website at www.LaSorellaBridal.com

VIDEO PROMO below was filmed by www.FioreFilms.com

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey, New York City

Follow La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers on

205 Reviews for La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers

User Photos
Makeup (7)
Airbrush Makeup (6)
Multi. Stylists (5)
Contour Makeup (4)

Mandy is excellent! She was super professional and always provided quick responses. I can't thank her enough for being super flexible. I had scheduled my engagement shoot for 8am in Central Park and needed hair to be done by 6am. She was not only willing to come to my house to do my hair at that early hour but also worked with my schedule as the weather was not cooperative and the shoot had to be rescheduled twice. She used my halo extensions and gave me the most voluminous beautiful curls (very Victoria Secret fashion show like) which was the exact look I was going for. It was a hot day and the curls were still intact the next day. FABULOUS!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

I was extremely picky when choosing someone to do my hair for my wedding - but when I had my trial with Mandy I knew she was the real deal! I usually style my own hair regularly so I was looking for someone who could add that extra wow factor for my wedding day, and Mandy pulled it off stunningly. She and her assistant helped to make me and my bridal party look and feel absolutely amazing for the day. Not only were they super talented and professional, but also a joy to work with. Thank you ladies!!

Photo of La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers in Fairfield, NJ
Profile Picture Samantha, 12/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers Pricing

Blowout Pricing
Beauty & Health Pricing
Prices Included
Consultation
Trial Service

La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers FAQ

Consultations

2 VIDEOS

La Sorella Bridal - Hair and Makeup Experts
1:28 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I often work with Mandy, and she's got this great professional demeanor and is a skilled make-up artist and hair-dressed ... and I know brides love her.

Events

Fairfield, NJ 07044   See On Map
201-452-8728 (phone)
La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers is a wedding hair and makeup company from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Northern New Jersey, Central New Jersey, and Southern New Jersey. La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers is a professional wedding hairstylist that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 10+ years. We specialize in on location bridal hair and makeup in the NJ area.