853 N Highland Ave, Atlanta, GA 30306 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About La Raine's Bridal Boutique

La Raine's Bridal Boutique is the perfect place to find your gown! Located in an antique home in the Virginia-Highlands area of Atlanta, we are able to provide brides with an extensive collection of gowns, but also an intimate experience.

Follow La Raine's Bridal Boutique on

La Raine's Bridal Boutique 7
  • Nancy

Nancy sanchez · Getting married on 05/01/2020

Extravagant bridal boutique

The bridal consultant was so sweet to let me come in last minute and knew exactly what I was looking for. The dresses she pulled out for me to try where stunning.Such a cute and dainty shop. Their accessories are also beautiful.

Sent on 07/12/2019

TARA · Getting married on 10/12/2019

The best wedding dress shopping experience I could have asked for!

I cannot say enough great things about La Raine’s – I would give them 100 stars if I could. This was my first dress shopping experience and I was really nervous because I only had a vague idea of what type of dress I was looking for. Liana was AMAZING. She knew exactly which dresses to pull to help me hone in on the style I liked, and she made the entire experience so fun and special for us in the private Flamingo room. I fell in love with the first dress I tried on and went back the next day to purchase it after going to another store and realizing that nothing else could compare to that first dress. They have a huge selection of dresses at several different price points, AND you get a 10% discount if you buy a dress within 24 hours of your appointment! LaRaine herself is so down-to-earth and fun to talk to – she and my mom became instant besties. It is very evident that everyone here loves what they do. I couldn’t have asked for a better dress shopping experience and I am so so glad that my first appointment was at La Raine’s & that I got Liana as my consultant! If you are a bride-to-be trying to figure out where to make appointments, I would HIGHLY recommend that you make La Raine’s your first stop!

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/18/2019

Great Shopping Experience!

A friend of mine recommended LaRaine's. I was worried when we got there that nothing would be in my budget, since it does have a lot of high-end dresses. Liane (I hope I'm spelling her name right) was great at reading my nervousness and helping me identify the dresses there that would fit my budget, but also referring me if I did not find a dress there that the sister store they own nearby would have plenty of what I was looking for. The second dress I found here ended up being the perfect one. While I decided, Liane was great about showing the dress in different lighting and giving me space and time to make a non-pressured decision. It ended up being the only bridal salon I went to, and I'm so glad I started my search here! Definitely check out La'Raines or their sister store (I forget the name) in your wedding gown search.

Sent on 04/15/2019

La Raine's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally