La Raine's Bridal Boutique

Atlanta, GA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

La Raine's Bridal Boutique is the perfect place to find your gown! We just moved to space in West Midtown just full of natural light! Not only are we are able to provide brides with an extensivetion of gowns, but also an intimate and fun experience.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.5 out of 5 rating
    4.5 out of 5 rating

Alexis C. Married on 01/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They Care and love what the do

There is not enough words that I can give to scream how amazing La Raine's is. I'm a plus size girl. First of all, I thought the cards would be stacked against me. The minute we arrived I felt like I saw my best friend from ages ago. Such a fun and positive energy. They had best Customer Service! Sara and Courtney not only did an amazing job but they made my dress dreams come true. I promise you they will take care of you!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly K. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

This should be your first and only stop!

La Raine's gave me the perfect bridal experience! I should have gone here as my first stop. My bridesmaids and I were greeted with champagne and a charcuterie board, and we were free to roam around the store! They had the exact dress I wanted to try on, and they made sure I tried that one on first! I also tried on every other dress I could ever dream of to make sure that I had found THE ONE! Everyone was so sweet and patient and encouraging! Even Ms. Sue, the in-house seamstress, is the best! This is the place that every bride needs to go to first!
  • Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing!

Wow!! I had such an amazing experience with La Raine鈥檚 Bridal and highly recommend it to any bride searching for the right dress! From the moment we called to make the appointment, everyone was so friendly and accommodating. Compared to other bridal salons, the atmosphere is fun and relaxed. Courtney, my consultant, was incredible!! She was nice, knowledgeable, and made the appointment a blast! She also never made me feel pressured, unlike at other places. I was allowed to look through all the dresses with my guests. I struggled with other salons not carrying many gowns in the style I liked, but La Raine鈥檚 had an incredible selection well within my budget. Courtney saw us through to when I picked up my gown, just to make sure everything was perfect. With many other parts of wedding planning being stressful, La Raine鈥檚 made the whole process easy and enjoyable! I cannot recommend it enough!
  • illustration stars

72 photos 路 05/19/2019
  • Jekka & Chris
    29 photos 路 09/29/2018

1011A Marietta Street NW Atlanta, GA, 30318

Tues: 11 to 7 Wed and Thurs: 11 to 6 Friday: 11 to 5 Saturday 10 to 6 Sunday 12:30 to 6
Location of (La Raine's Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding