Youngstown, OH 44505 Map · Phone number

About LA Images Photography

Weddings are my specialty! Photography is my passion and my love for it shows in my work! I make sure not only to capture all the little details, but all the love and special moments that unfold...I truly care about my clients and strive to go beyond their expectations! One of the things I live for, is hearing them say they LOVE their images and could not be happier!

I believe a photographers' education and experience could make or break your wedding day! Having an easygoing, experienced professional will make your planning easier and your day smoother, on one of the most important days of your life! I graduated from YSU in Art Technology, with an emphasis in Photography and have over 15 years of experience, and keep up with the latest seminars in the wedding and portrait industry. Plus, rest assured, I carry back up equipment, and a bridal kit for just about anything needed while you get ready. Don't trust just anyone... education and experience allow me to know how to get great images in every lighting situation and how to group large groups quickly and efficiently.

My most popular collections include: Unlimited locations and images on your wedding day, all-day photographic coverage including myself and assistant or second photographer, Your images with copyright permission to print, Downloadable images, online ordering image gallery, a custom-designed Italian storybook album, a wall portrait and online guest cards. Engagement sessions, guest sign-in books, traditional parent albums, mini-sized versions of your album, canvas and metallic prints.

I would love to sit down and chat with you and show you my work in my beautiful story book albums! I only book a certain amount of weddings per year to provide you with the best service. Please call soon for more details and to check availability. 330-333-3078

Hope to hear from you!

LA Images Photography 6
LA Images Photography 7
  • Alexsey

Alexsey Plotnikov · Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely LOVED working with Lisa!

My wife and I got married in June! We planned the entire wedding in 3 months. The last thing we needed was a photographer, and Lisa was the Best! She met us in the planning process and put together an amazing plan for the pictures. She did a great job of commanding authority of the room when it came to it, as we had 18 people in our bridal party on top of both of our huge families. We LOVED our pictures, and have them hanging all over our house. I would 100% work with Lisa again. I have recommended her to all of my friends!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/19/2018

Mat & I truly cannot thank Lisa from LA Images Photography for capturing SO many beautiful moments on our wedding day! Prior to the wedding day, Lisa was quick to respond and ALWAYS willing to go above and beyond for us. Here’s a little example.. approximately 3-4 days before our wedding, the weather was looking pretty bad (90% rain, possible storms), and our original plan was to take pictures outdoors at the Rose Gardens and Niles McKinley Memorial. Lisa called me and asked if I had any indoor places in mind as a back up plan and the only place I could think of was Stambaugh at the time. Meanwhile, I am at work, doing speech therapy with a few little kids. Lisa could hear me talking to them in the background while I was talking to her. Lisa told me not to worry and she would find some places for us. Lisa took the initiative and called/viewed several places and had it all planned out for the big day. She never made me think about the stressful situations and simply handled it herself. I cannot thank her enough for being so kind and professional. (We ended up having a decent day and getting some outdoor pics! Yay!) Overall, LA Images Photography was a perfect fit for us and I would highly recommend her to any future bride and groom. You will not regret it!! We have thousands of pics to choose from and so many that are so beautiful that it is difficult to choose our favorites !! Thank you Lisa!!

Sent on 07/04/2018
    LA Images Photography 15
    LA Images Photography 16
    LA Images Photography 17

LA Images Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Mat & Taylor, I am so glad I could be there for you and make your day so easy and enjoyable! I liked planning your (and all couples') itinerary and having a few back up plans for rain. I don't control the weather, but I make it my responsibility to still make sure you have alot of great photos after the ceremony in the best locations possible! Thank you so much for all the details in your review and your kind words. You and Mat were a pleasure to work with and I look forward to seeing you and your friends and family in the future!! :)

Rachel · Married on 08/18/2017

LA images is spectacular! 5/5 rating is a little low I give LA images a 100/100 if I were able too. Very professional, responsive, and overall good quality work and service for our wedding day! It was PICTURE PERFECT for our special day! Thank you for your service to us!

Sent on 02/07/2018

LA Images Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel!!! It was such a pleasure being there for you and Johnny!! You are such a fabulous couple! xoxo

LA Images Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,899.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Youngstown, 44505 See on map