La Escondida Celebration Center

$8k - $9k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

$8k - $9k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

La Escondida Celebration Center is a natural environment outside of San Antonio in the Helotes area. Mother nature is the star with manicured and tall grasses and plenty of open outdoor space, this venue feels like a private getaway to a place of wedding magic. This venue can be found 40 minutes outside of central San Antonio, near the Six Flags Fiesta Texas.

Facilities and Capacity
As many as 200 guests can join couples for their special day at La Escondida Celebration Center. Wedding ceremony site is surrounded by trees and fills the air with whimsical romance. Wedding photos are beautiful with nature's gentleness and strength in the images captured. The Starlight Pavilion hosts open air receptions with a twinkle of fairy lights as the sun sets. This white pavilion is clean and light, while the concrete floor keeps guests from worrying about sinking into the ground all night. This venue also welcomes guests for bridal showers, engagement parties and rehearsal dinners.

The staff is service trained and aim to provide everything couples may need for their big day. Many of the services offered by the venue can be found in the all-inclusive packages provided. This venue is also pet friendly, allowing couples to capture photographs with their own four-legged friends. Other services offered at this banquet hall include:

• Bridal suite
  • Parking
  • Setup
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
Bartenders serve outside alcohol provided by the couple to ensure that the selection is exactly what they had in mind for their special day. Catering can be served in the following styles:

• Buffet
  • Cocktail reception
  • Dessert
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Outside cake
  • Servers
  • Stations

Other Facilities
Two changing areas include large mirrors for getting ready and multiple windows to ensure natural and even lighting.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Event Planning
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Farm/Ranch
Garden
Park

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Photo booth
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
June
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Dezi T. Married on 11/28/2020

Fantastic!

La Escondida was the best place to have my wedding! Amazing staff, services, and an amazing property. My wedding was absolutely beautiful. Everything was so easy to plan all thanks to Candy Berkley! I enjoyed every second of my special day, and I highly recommend La Escondida for weddings or celebrations!

La Escondida Celebration Center's reply:

Dear Dezi and Garrett:

You and your family were a delight to serve! We wish you the best of everything as you begin you new life as husband and wife!
    Alyssa R. Married on 06/13/2020

Excellent Venue and Wedding Planning

Candy Berkley has been very patient with us while planning our wedding. My finance and I had originally looked for places that were reasonable and matched our budget. We found La Escondida through recommendations from FaceBook, so we decided to check it out. Candy listened to my vision, and was very understanding of what our budget was. We discussed options for a certain amount of guests, only to find out later that we needed to increase the guest amount. She was very understanding, considering we were planning our wedding in less than eight months. Only to then be thrown another curve ball in March. She again was very understanding and empathetic to the fact that I possibly was going to have to pause wedding planning for a few months, due to uncertainties of work and so forth. In May we decided to kick off planning again. I had asked about increasing guests once again, my wedding was scheduled for August. She kept me up to date with precautions the venue was taking to ensure our safety, in which I was able to pass the information along to the guests that would be attending. Unfortunately, the number of cases continued to increase. Just right before the month mark before my wedding, I decided to postpone. I was able to meet with her via Zoom the next day after my decision, and discussed possible new dates that were available.
    I love this place! She has vendors that work very closely with her to ensure that everything runs smoothly. For example, since I had to postpone, instead of contacting the caterer, it was a vendor of hers and she was able to reschedule that for me.

La Escondida Celebration Center's reply:

Dear Alyssa:
    Thanks for your kind words! Everyday life is stressful enough without the added COVDI-19! We love what we do at La Escondida and our flexibility is a cornerstone to all the services we offer. We and our Wedding Pro Vendors have been happy to work with you and will continue to as we re-schedule and move forward to better times!
    Love, Peace and Health to you and your family!
    Candy and the La Escondida Team
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

La Escondida Celebration Center 1
Gift
Upgrade in linens to include all table runners and tablecloth colors in stock.Gold or Silver chargers for your table settings.Sparkler Evening Exit.Cucumber-Citrus-Mint beverage to greet your guests upon their arrival.Based on an event for 100 guests-this is a savings of $300. One of the couple must be current or retired from one of these professions.One Wedding Upgrade package per event. We may also offer this UPGRADE Special for off-peak season months: Jan, Feb, Mar, Jul, Aug, Dec.

Pricing

Meemo's Bakery Meemo's Bakery Wedding Cakes

Candy and her staff go above an beyond to make this location an outstanding outdoor venue. Their decoration and landscaping are beautiful. I highly recommend you check them out if you are wanting an outdoor beautiful experience!

Riverside Catering Riverside Catering Wedding Caterers

Great Venue! Candy and her staff are Awesome to work with!!

Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts Wedding Invitations

We've had the pleasure of creating stunning one of a kind invitations for several brides using this facility for their Very special day. We have heard nothing but kind words about them...I would recommend calling them sooner than later to tour the grounds before your special day is all booked up!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
9888 Escondida Road Helotes, TX, 78023
Location of (La Escondida Celebration Center)

La Escondida Celebration Center frequently asked questions

La Escondida Celebration Center includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planning
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables
The space offered by La Escondida Celebration Center for wedding events is known for:
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Garden
  • Park
La Escondida Celebration Center offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner
La Escondida Celebration Center offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Bar Services
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Wifi
La Escondida Celebration Center offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Markers
  • Photo booth
  • Tables
  • Tents
  • Tent Accessories
La Escondida Celebration Center is recommended by 98% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in value, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.9 in professionalism.
La Escondida Celebration Center currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding