11301 N Adobe Village Place, Marana, AZ 85658 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About La Brisa Photography

Welcome to La Brisa Photography! I am located in Marana, AZ and I photograph commercial, portraits and weddings all over the United States as well as destination weddings worldwide. Originated in 2008, La Brisa has photographed over 215 weddings in 27 states and 6 countries.

My mission is to preserve relationships. I achieve this by utilizing my individual personality to interact, engage and evoke authenticity from my clients and then I photograph those genuine connections. I want to preserve your story at this time of your life for your future generations to enjoy.

Follow La Brisa Photography on

La Brisa Photography 5
La Brisa Photography 6
La Brisa Photography 7

Emily Kight · Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful Photos and so FUN to work with!

I loved working with Chris for my wedding!!

Chris and I went to school together and over the years I’ve seen his gorgeous photos of our classmates weddings and thought, if I ever get married, Chris is going to be our photographer. And I was so excited that he had our wedding date open.

He is a joy to work with. He has this happy, fun energy about him which is super contagious. I’m pretty awkward in front of the camera and Chris was really good at helping me feel relaxed and confident in being myself. Chris was with us all day and night and he captured some really special moments between me and my husband as well as our friends. I love looking through our photos because they show all of the emotions of the day - from the silly to the serious to those quiet candid moments between my husband and me. The day was such a blur, it’s wonderful to be able to relive it through the photographs.

Aside from having the most beautiful photos, I love that he kept us on track - We didn’t know what to expect of the day and Chris put together a schedule and I didn’t have to think about anything other than marrying my best friend. It was such relief to have someone else handling all the time logistics of the day.

I now have the very difficult task of picking my most favorite photos to frame and put up in our house. There are so many stunning photos to choose from, it’s not a bad problem to have.

I would highly recommend La Brisa and Chris for any and all of your photography needs. He is the best!

• I

Ian · Married on 08/25/2018

We are so happy that Chris photographed our wedding day. He has a friendly and easy going manner and was very patient. He has the ability to get everyone to relax whilst getting great poses and capturing very natural shots. Upon seeing the photos from our wedding we couldn't believe how amazing they looked. The colour and clarity of the photos was unbelievable and surpassed our expectations. We couldn't recommend him highly enough!

Brandi · Married on 12/02/2017

Hiring Chris as our photographer was probably the best decision we made, in regards to our wedding day. He was incredibly fast, efficient, organized, and experienced. He made the day run so smoothly by providing a detailed timeline and swiftly moving things along, with less stress. Most importantly, Chris made everyone feel comfortable and kept us all laughing - which was captured in all the genuine photos. It felt like we had hired a true friend, even though we didn’t meet in person until the morning of the wedding. Wedding photographs can be a painful process, but was actually enjoyable when working with him. He is incredibly dedicated and worked his tail off from morning until late into the night, all with a huge smile on his face.
    I would not hesitate to recommend Chris to anyone as a photographer. His stunning photos speak for themselves, he is truly a professional and an absolute pleasure to work with!

La Brisa Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• La Brisa Photography 1
    Military Love Collection
    Military Love Collection is granted to 3 couples per year. For $1,000 plus travel costs and sales tax, you will receive the following:- Chris providing all day coverage - LIFETIME online gallery to order professional prints- Disc of all processed high resolution images- Non-commercial print releasePlease visit www.labrisaphotography.com and fill out the contact form and include Military Love Collection in your message.

• Salt and Pine Photography
    Salt and Pine Photography Wedding Photographers

Chris, is one of the most stand up guys, and amazing photographers you will ever meet. His work is consistent and fun, and I know his clients love their experiences from start to finish!

• A Sound Impression
    A Sound Impression Wedding Videographers

Chris and B never cease to blow me away. We follow La Brisa's blog religiously because we can't wait to see the new images that are posted. I'm in love with their style of photography and would trust either of them 100% with any shoot (wedding, family, or children!) They are both so creative and have taken some shots at weddings I've never seen before. They are so easy to work with, and actually make the day FUN! I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for an amazing photographer!

• Claudia Elizabeth Makeup Artistry.
    Claudia Elizabeth Makeup Artistry. Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the opportunity to work with Chris from La Brisa Photography a few weeks ago, and the experience was fantastic! He is a very talented individual, who has an amazing angle at capturing the beauty on the other side of the lense. He is respectul, funny and really easy going, I highly recommend him for your next special event. Best Wishes!

• 11301 N Adobe Village Place Marana, AZ 85658 See on map