La Brisa Photography

Tucson, AZ View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Welcome to La Brisa Photography! I am located in Marana, AZ and I photograph commercial, portraits and weddings all over the United States as well as destination weddings worldwide. Originated in 2008, La Brisa has photographed over 215 weddings in 27 states and 6 countries.

My mission is to preserve relationships. I achieve this by utilizing my individual personality to interact, engage and evoke authenticity from my clients and then I photograph those genuine connections. I want to preserve your story at this time of your life for your future generations to enjoy.

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Shay
    Shay M. Married on 08/27/2021

He made everything go so smooth!

Oh my goodness, he makes it so easy to be in front of the camera! He does so much work and truly has your interest at heart. My wedding day had some bumps and Chris was always on top of everything! He took so much stress off of me and he was genuinely happy to do so. He did my sisters wedding 8 years ago and I remembered how involved he was, and knew I needed him for my wedding!! He is great at photography and a great person!
    Stephanie S. Married on 10/03/2020

Wonderful photos and Fun!

Chris's photos speak for themselves - he is so talented! He also helped make our whole day wonderful. Chris met with us prior to the wedding and we discussed options and made a timeline for our day. On the day of our wedding, he kept us smiling and laughing, made sure we ate (!) and ensured we had a few quiet moments to ourselves. Chris made our day so fun and we highly recommend him!!
  • Lucy
    Lucy G. Married on 08/04/2020

Best Photographer Ever

Wow! Chris is absolutely amazing at what he does! Chris photographed our engagement session and our wedding. The pictures are fantastic! I would highly recommend using him for your wedding, our photos were worth every penny!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

La Brisa Photography 1
Offer
Military Love Collection is granted to 3 couples per year. For $1,000 plus travel costs and sales tax, you will receive the following:- Chris providing all day coverage - LIFETIME online gallery to order professional prints- Disc of all processed high resolution images- Non-commercial print releasePlease visit www.labrisaphotography.com and fill out the contact form and include Military Love Collection in your message.

Salt and Pine Photography Salt and Pine Photography Wedding Photographers

Chris, is one of the most stand up guys, and amazing photographers you will ever meet. His work is consistent and fun, and I know his clients love their experiences from start to finish!

A Sound Impression A Sound Impression Wedding Videographers

Chris and B never cease to blow me away. We follow La Brisa's blog religiously because we can't wait to see the new images that are posted. I'm in love with their style of photography and would trust either of them 100% with any shoot (wedding, family, or children!) They are both so creative and have taken some shots at weddings I've never seen before. They are so easy to work with, and actually make the day FUN! I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for an amazing photographer!

Claudia Elizabeth Makeup Artistry. Claudia Elizabeth Makeup Artistry. Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the opportunity to work with Chris from La Brisa Photography a few weeks ago, and the experience was fantastic! He is a very talented individual, who has an amazing angle at capturing the beauty on the other side of the lense. He is respectul, funny and really easy going, I highly recommend him for your next special event. Best Wishes!

Tucson, AZ, 85658
785-317-7221
Location of (La Brisa Photography)

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding