La Brisa Photography Reviews

122 Reviews for La Brisa Photography

• Lucy

Lucy Gregory · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Best Photographer Ever

Wow! Chris is absolutely amazing at what he does! Chris photographed our engagement session and our wedding. The pictures are fantastic! I would highly recommend using him for your wedding, our photos were worth every penny!

• Brett

Brett Bochicchio · Married on 02/09/2020

Chris is an amazing person to work with!

Before talking about how great of a photographer Chris is, I must mention how great of a person he is. Chris, among other great qualities, is friendly, kind and thoughtful. Everyone who had a conversation with Chris in some way mentioned these qualities about him. So, many of our guests had the nicest things to say about Chris and everyone loved working with him. Throughout the day Chris kept reminding my wife and I to enjoy and take in all that we can for the day. I am so grateful for his reminders throughout the day. I got more out of our wedding day because of these reminders. Chris’s photos speak for themselves. He knows how to capture the day perfectly. Every photo is just as amazing as the photos he highlights on his website, facebook, and Instagram. We loved working with Chris throughout the planning process and our wedding day. Chris has my highest recommendation as a photographer. I cannot thank him enough for all of the memories he created for our special day.

Liz Bochicchio · Married on 02/09/2020

La Brisa is the Best!

My husband and I met Chris at a friend’s wedding years ago and immediately knew that we had to have him as our photographer when we got married before we even saw his pictures based on his amazing personality. Even still, he exceeded every expectation we had. Besides the beautiful photos he took, he was charismatic, funny, and thoughtful. He made everyone comfortable and we can’t imagine our wedding without him. We got so many compliments from our guests about how awesome Chris was and even more once they saw the pictures. We were able to preview a set of edited photos the same day of our wedding and received over 900 edited photos within 2 months. The photos Chris took of us are so special and the memories we made with him are even better. We cannot recommend him enough!

Asia Lantz · Married on 10/10/2019

Best experience ever!

Chris drove all the way from Arizona to meet my husband and I in Zion National Park to photograph our elopement. Not only did he take the most amazing photos, but he also got ordained to officiate our wedding and took a video of the whole thing. I can’t imagine our wedding day without Chris in it. He added nothing but positivity to the day and we wouldn’t hire another photographer if they were free!

Bill Bochicchio · Married on 09/14/2019

Father of the groom

Chris did a fantastic job!
    The moments that he captured was truly a gift.

Alyssa Watkins · Married on 09/07/2019

Chris is the best!

Working with Chris was such a dream! We hired him for our engagement and wedding. We traveled for the engagement portraits and it was a trip we will never forget! From his hotel and food recommendations to the jokes to make us laugh and feel comfortable in front of the camera, it could not have gone any better! He checked in with us regularly before the wedding and offered to help with anything he could. The day of the wedding he made sure I was comfortable, fed, and at ease with all the chaos. The galleries were delivered to us well before he said they would be and the images were more than we could have asked for!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Ruth Hurst · Married on 06/09/2019

Couldn’t be happier!

We are so thankful for Chris—not only is he an excellent photographer but he is a kind and caring person. His personality is what takes his photography to the next level. Our wedding was special but having Chris as our photographer made it extra special. We have trusted Chris with family photos over the years and couldn’t have made a better choice for our wedding! We have had so many comments from friends and family about his professionalism, attention to detail during the day, his personality and presence at the wedding, and the great quality of photography that he provided to us. Memories of our special day will always be ours thanks to La Brisa Photography!

Keanon Hurst · Married on 06/09/2019

Very Happy!

Chris did a wonderful job at our wedding. We are very thankful he was our photographer. Our pictures were perfect and we will cherish them forever!

• Shawn

Shawn · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing photographer and now friend

Having a pregnant bride and being a state away Chris made us feel like we were family. From the first email to the first FaceTime talk he was polite, very knowledgeable on the things we needed to know from the first photos to the last to capture our special day. He was flexible in time as in things never go as scheduled during a wedding ie (people talk way to long...Me) and he actually calmed us down when we were a bit stress during the wedding. He gave us a good planned, took our needs and gave us ideas along the way. From start to finish he listened, gave insight and by far captured some of the most amazing moments of our wedding. Would highly recommend him to not only capture you wedding moments but any type of photo you need done.

Jennifer Whetsell · Married on 03/23/2019

Dream come true

Chris photographed our wedding last spring. He was incredibly professional, organized, and efficient. I love that we had several “pregame” Skype meetings to prep, and his advice was sound. He was the cool head prevailing on a crazy wedding day, very efficient yet engaging - and my entire wedding party and family adored him. Oh, and the photos of course came out first-rate! Couldn’t have been happier with everything!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Allie J · Married on 02/09/2019

Highly recommend

While wedding planning, we ranked photographs as one of the top three most important items to us - we're so glad we decided to use La Brisa Photography.
    I had been in two weddings in the past where Chris was the photographer. I was always a bit confused as to why a photographer from Arizona was hired for weddings in Kansas until I had the chance to spend these days with Chris and see the product he produces. Chris is a fun guy to spend your wedding day with, as he keeps the mood light and isn't shy to joke around with you and your party. He keeps the day moving along great and is very well prepared for your day. Chris makes sure to understand what you and your partner are looking to get out of the day and out of your pictures and does just that on your wedding day. He was even a good sport about joining us for our February wedding in Connecticut.
    A few days after our wedding, Chris had almost 100 pictures up on his website from our wedding that we were able to share with family and friends. We knew how good Chris' pictures are and were still blown away by the quality of the product he produces. He makes it very easy to download your photos and the site to purchase your photos is very intuitive.
    We HIGHLY recommend Chris for your wedding pictures, especially if you can help him reach his 50 state goal!

Lexi · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!

Chris was fantastic! He was funny and made you feel comfortable. We used him for both our engagement shoot as well as wedding and our photos came out perfect. Our dogs were an important factor for us to have in the photos and he took that seriously for us. He was so great and patient with them and those photos also came out great! He got all the shots we asked for, always checked in with me during the day to make sure everything was okay. He truly cares about helping make your day great and as smooth as possible. He is extremely flexible and can roll with any changes. You will not be disappointed choosing him for you big day! Thank you Chris!!

Emily Kight · Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful Photos and so FUN to work with!

I loved working with Chris for my wedding!!

Chris and I went to school together and over the years I’ve seen his gorgeous photos of our classmates weddings and thought, if I ever get married, Chris is going to be our photographer. And I was so excited that he had our wedding date open.

He is a joy to work with. He has this happy, fun energy about him which is super contagious. I’m pretty awkward in front of the camera and Chris was really good at helping me feel relaxed and confident in being myself. Chris was with us all day and night and he captured some really special moments between me and my husband as well as our friends. I love looking through our photos because they show all of the emotions of the day - from the silly to the serious to those quiet candid moments between my husband and me. The day was such a blur, it’s wonderful to be able to relive it through the photographs.

Aside from having the most beautiful photos, I love that he kept us on track - We didn’t know what to expect of the day and Chris put together a schedule and I didn’t have to think about anything other than marrying my best friend. It was such relief to have someone else handling all the time logistics of the day.

I now have the very difficult task of picking my most favorite photos to frame and put up in our house. There are so many stunning photos to choose from, it’s not a bad problem to have.

I would highly recommend La Brisa and Chris for any and all of your photography needs. He is the best!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • I

Ian · Married on 08/25/2018

We are so happy that Chris photographed our wedding day. He has a friendly and easy going manner and was very patient. He has the ability to get everyone to relax whilst getting great poses and capturing very natural shots. Upon seeing the photos from our wedding we couldn't believe how amazing they looked. The colour and clarity of the photos was unbelievable and surpassed our expectations. We couldn't recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Kristin Kurbjun · Married on 03/17/2018

Best Ever!

I cannot say enough good things about Chris. Chris met with us before the wedding and dug in to help us articulate our photography vision. With all of his wedding experience he was able to also help us beyond the photography. For example, I ended up using the timeline he put together instead of the overly complicated one that I had developed. On the wedding day Chris did a great job of directing people and keeping things fun and light. I loved his energy and enthusiasm he kept going for the entire (long) day. The photos speak for themselves, so beautiful and I loved how he captured the special moments of the day and specifically the moments "between shots." Chris, you are awesome and we are so lucky to have had you be part of and capture our big day.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Brandi · Married on 12/02/2017

Hiring Chris as our photographer was probably the best decision we made, in regards to our wedding day. He was incredibly fast, efficient, organized, and experienced. He made the day run so smoothly by providing a detailed timeline and swiftly moving things along, with less stress. Most importantly, Chris made everyone feel comfortable and kept us all laughing - which was captured in all the genuine photos. It felt like we had hired a true friend, even though we didn’t meet in person until the morning of the wedding. Wedding photographs can be a painful process, but was actually enjoyable when working with him. He is incredibly dedicated and worked his tail off from morning until late into the night, all with a huge smile on his face.
    I would not hesitate to recommend Chris to anyone as a photographer. His stunning photos speak for themselves, he is truly a professional and an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

We truly feel like we don't have the words to describe how amazing Chris at La Brisa Photography is. We had the absolute best experience with having Chris as our photographer. Not only did Chris capture incredible moments but he became our friend in this process. Chris went above and beyond our entire wedding day. His energy, positive attitude, and thoughtfulness left the best impression on everyone who interacted with him. Our wedding day was quite possible the coldest day of our lives but Chris was so energetic, caring, and had us laughing the entire time. :) Chris took the time to capture beautiful pictures of our loved ones who attended our wedding and these images are ones that we will cherish forever. We are so grateful for Chris and all of his hard work before, during, and after our wedding. We truly feel so blessed to have had him apart of our day. We were blown away with the beautiful images Chris created but we were even more impressed with his thoughtfulness to remind us what our wedding day was truly about. Chris took the time to pray over our marriage during our first look which is a moment we will always remember. We are so thankful to have Chris apart of our wedding day not only as a photographer but as a friend. We highly recommend La Brisa Photography to anyone and everyone! It was the best choice we made! :)

Sent on 12/26/2017

Mallory · Married on 09/16/2017

There aren’t words to express how happy and amazed we are with Chris of La Brisa. I had seen his work for years on Facebook and always thought it would be great to get to have him take our pictures. I reached out and heard back immediately (with enthusiasm) that the date for our wedding worked with our scheduled. We met for the first time at our engagement shoot and let me just say my husband was worried about the whole thing because he is not a guy who like to pose for pictures. During our first outfit change he told me how cool he thought Chris was and how easy it was to be ourselves and that he was really happy we choose him. (YAY) Before the weeding we had a few skype sessions with Chris to discuss the upcoming wedding. I was shocked at the things he went over; I was not expecting him to do so much for us and our guests. My favorite thing I loved about Chris was he made sure to keep reminding us that it was OUR day, and to take time to ourselves and soak in every minute. And let me tell you how much that helps to have your photographer slow things down for you, rather than rush you through your wedding day!!! ALSO, Chris could read me, after only meeting me one time. He could tell when I was a little stress, and got me out of that situation, he could tell when I needed a break from the 98 degrees temp in my 12 layer wedding dress. Every step of the way was perfect, and saying he is amazing is an understatement. And I cannot thank him enough for capturing our day so amazingly. We cannot wait to have more events so we can have Chris photograph them!

Sent on 12/21/2017
  • roman_holiday

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

We cannot stress enough how incredible Chris at La Brisa Photography is as a photographer and as a person. He is the complete package and then some. Hire him... you will not be disappointed! His product is unbelievably beautiful and personal -- he gets these perfect shots that capture the event but also the feeling, the mood, and the personality of people in the photos. My husband and I love every photo he took - and our family and friends were blown away as well. On top of being a phenomenal professional photographer, he also doubles as a wedding coordinator/best friend who will anticipate issues and help smooth over anything and everything that happens in the pre-wedding craziness. Chris put everyone at ease and was so much fun to have around. I cannot imagine having anyone else shoot our wedding - Chris was simply the best!!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/26/2017

We love Chris! He came to Mexico for our wedding and we are so incredibly happy he was our photographer. I am a pretty awkward person behind the camera, but Chris immediately made me feel comfortable and it was so much fun taking pictures! Everyone was commenting on how wonderful it was having him around and how incredible the pictures are. I honestly cannot stop looking at our pictures because they are so fantastic! It is going to be difficult deciding which ones to hang up! Chris was so personable to all of the wedding party and got to know a lot of our friends and family. One of my very good friends just hired Chris for their wedding next year! She is so excited and knows her day will go smoothly and be magical. Chris will be there to help everyone through the wedding and to capture the day. Thanks Chris!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Taylor · Married on 05/06/2017

Chris is incredible- from the photos he takes (he's truly an artist) to the experience he provides. He asked questions that solved problems before them became problems. His "day of" schedule served as the basis for our entire day and helped two oldest children (with no wedding planning experience or older siblings to watch how its done) organize the day- it was SO helpful! On several separate occasions, our wedding party mentioned how much fun they had with him throughout the day. He made everyone feel comfortable and made engagement and wedding photos incredibly easy. Not only a professional, but truly a good person who just understands people. My husband and I believe this is what makes the result of his work so outstanding- he just gets people. I would recommend him to anybody in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Jade · Married on 09/24/2016

WOW, where do I begin? Chris has an incredibly beautiful soul, is passionate beyond measure and does a phenomenal job of articulating the importance of a marriage beyond the wedding day. He is a "plus-it," type of guy who goes above and beyond your expectations. From small details, such as initiating prayers throughout the day and remembering relatives names, to jaw-dropping, over-the-top photos; Chris was BY FAR the best investment we made leading up to our wedding. My wedding guests continue to rave about how wonderful Chris was, as his personality just lit up the room. I will truly cherish my photos and experience of working with him forever.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Byars · Married on 09/18/2016

When my now fiancé proposed, I knew one of the most important decisions I had to make during wedding planning was the photographer. Luckily, I knew just who I wanted to capture our special day – Chris and La Brisa Photography! I met Chris when he shot my friend’s wedding in Kansas in 2012. He was fun and personable, and the photos were fantastic. The more I saw Chris’ work, the more I knew he had the eye I wanted in the photos that would spark fond memories of our wedding for years to come. He uses light, texture and detail to bring out the emotion of an occasion. As I got down to wedding planning, I asked Chris what dates in April 2017 he had available. I was all ready to spend 9 months of engagement prepping for a wedding. Yet not more than 30 days into wedding planning I freaked out. My amazing fiancé handled a couple days of crazy while I debated options, finally settling on a much faster “surprise” wedding held at a family member’s home in Houston. Poor Chris probably thought I was nuts! Our decision to have our engagement party turned surprise wedding on September 18 was based on two factors – my fiance’s work schedule and Chris’ availability. And boy, it was worth it! Two Skype sessions later it was locked down and Chris was almost as excited about surprising our guests as we were! His availability to his couples, via phone, email, or even joining in at our friend get together the Saturday night before the “surprise” makes Chris a not only a phenomenal person but a superb secret keeper. The wedding day, Chris and his second shooter, Rebecca, were everywhere, shooting, talking to guests and even helping us stick to the typical wedding traditions. I believe Chris’ images speak for themselves – PHENOMENAL. Personally, Chris is a positive person to be around, smiling, offering a hand and sticking with the couple to shoot in a cattle pasture in 90-degrees AFTER shooting a full wedding! I can only say that if you want the best, go with Chris and La Brisa!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Carly · Married on 07/30/2016

CHRIS IS THE BEST! We were referred to Chris by the photographers who did our engagement pics but were already booked for our wedding day, they said if they got married they would ask Chris to do their photos- and now I know why!! Not only did he travel across country for our wedding but also took some pictures at our rehearsal dinner at our request, which was amazingly kind. His pictures brought out the beauty of the flowers/venue/decor but more importantly he seemed to capture the personality and beauty in each person as well. As a bride he relieved my stress by making me laugh (he is hilarious!!) but also made me feel beautiful. We received nothing but compliments from our other guests (and vendors) about him exclaiming he is the best photographer they have ever seen at a wedding. Furthermore, besides his obvious talent and fun nature he helped us with just the overall wedding process. He recommended when and how to get some alone time to ourselves just for 5-10minutes to reflect on how special the evening/ceremony is, which in turn made us slow down and really absorb our entire wedding. Also he helped with just random wedding stuff like helping my husband put on his bowtie, and suspenders (his groomsmen were a inept in that area), and quickly telling us how to cut the cake (you think you know how to cut a cake until your are peering at this multi tiered concoction with bejeweled cake cutters in your hand while slightly tipsy from all the champs). All around he is an amazing photographer and awesome guy. Highly recommend:)

Sent on 01/06/2017

Emily and Nate · Married on 05/21/2016

No words can ever express the amount of gratitude we have for everything Chris did for us before, on, and after our wedding day. We knew getting great photos was an absolute must when it came to prioritizing parts of our wedding. Little did we know we would get more than just amazing photos. Immediately, we were struck by his kind personality and true passion for what he does. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Chris kept in touch asking how things were going and what he could do to help. It was not in his job description but he helped us plan our day. When the wedding was about a month away, Chris asked if we could FaceTime to be sure he knew about any last minute changes and make sure we were feeling good about it all. Chris is someone you talk with once or twice and immediately you feel like he’s been a good friend for years. He gave us a feeling of comfort and made sure we knew he was going to take care of us on our wedding day. Chris’s wedding and photography experience is remarkable. Before the wedding and on the wedding day, Chris had emphasized the importance of enjoying time together as husband and wife on the wedding day. He explained that as soon as we walked out of the church, we would have many family and friends waiting to talk with us and that would continue for most of the night. Because of this, Chris planned a moment after the ceremony for us to be alone together. This was such a blessing. Chris had the ability to help us be intentional about spending a few moments here and there throughout the day to step back and really enjoy everything that was happening around us. We will never forget the impact he had on our day. 8 months after the wedding and we continue to call Chris a good friend. We’ve had many friends and family members get married and found out quickly that is a pretty rare thing when it comes to a wedding photographer. We could not be more grateful to have had Chris photograph our wedding and still be a part of our lives.

Sent on 01/09/2017