329 Watertown Street, Newton, MA 02458 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About La Beautique

Your wedding day is the event of a lifetime, let the stylists and makeup artists at La Beautique assist you in creating the perfect hair and makeup look for your special day. La Beautique offers in salon and on-site bridal services.

• Red Carpet Ready by Sarah
ad

12 Reviews for La Beautique

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/19/2019

For every day or your special day, you can't go wrong with La Beautique!

Almost a year ago, I asked for salon recommendations via Instagram and multiple friends specifically mentioned Dominique at La Beautique. I've been seeing her ever since, managing my cuts & color, which was especially important for the months leading up to my wedding. I love going there to unwind, chat, and be in such a well-curated space.

When I began going to La Beautique, I already had a stylist lined up for my wedding day. A few short months before the big day, I found out that the stylist (who was a few months pregnant) was unfortunately put on strict bed rest for the next several months--and would not be able to help me on the day of. She offered to reach out to contacts, but first I went out on a limb to see if Dominique was available. I wanted to make sure that I had someone I trusted, ESPECIALLY on such short notice. Despite the fact that there were only a handful of weeks to go, and that my wedding date was only 7 DAYS before Dominique's own wedding, she came through for me!

She squeezed me in for a hair and makeup trial, accommodated my (very indecisive) bridesmaids adding and subtracting services left and right, and basically didn't even bat an eye despite the incredibly expedited timeline. I know she was dealing with a ton--booked solid at the salon and with brides each week, standing up in her friend's wedding, traveling out of the country, planning her own wedding, and probably more! But she never made me feel badly or rushed. She was very flexible, and on top of that did a great job.

Dominique & Rita were prompt to arrive in the morning, prepared for whatever, and were a fun addition to have in the room with my bridal party. I got so many compliments on my hair & makeup on my wedding day, and felt truly gorg. My hair & makeup turned out even BETTER than they had at my trials, which was just the cherry on top of a beautiful day.

I'll keep going to La Boutique for regular salon visits, and would recommend their services to anyone looking to get hair & makeup for a formal occasion as well.

Thanks Dominique!!!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Angela Denaro · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Job

Where do I even begin... you don't want La Beautique for your bridal party hair/make-up. You NEED La Beautique.

I was a very nervous bride when it came to my hair and make-up. Aside never having professional hair and make-up done on me before, I had my closest friends and family as bridesmaids and wanted everyone to look beautiful and natural for my wedding. I can honestly say that I have never seen my sisters, cousins, moms, and friends look so beautiful!!! This is simply because Dominique and her team are so talented. One top of that, they actually listened to what style you wanted, what your vision was, what you wanted to enhance/ conceal, etc. The best feeling for me was hearing and seeing how beautiful everyone felt.

Out of the 13 women who had hair and make-up done, not one needed something fixed or changed. In fact, Dominique was even able to squeeze in one bridesmaid who last-minute decided to have her make-up done after seeing how good everyone looked.

Our make-up lasted the entire night, and even our hair until the next morning!!

On top of this, Dominique and her team are incredibly professional. They are sweet, smart, and were very quick to respond to my many questions via email!!!!

Overall, I could not have had a more positive experience with La Beautique and cannot endorse the team enough!!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

La Beautique FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes

Real Weddings

• 329 Watertown Street Newton, 02458 See on map
    617-762-5171 (Phone number)
    6172440200 (Other Phone Number)
    6172440200 (Fax Number)
    Location of (La Beautique)