Hiawassee, GA 30546 Map · Phone number

About L7 Events

L7 Events is a full service event company managing all aspects of your event or wedding. From florals, to tents, to chiavari chairs & rentals, we have what it takes to make your event stand out from the rest while remaining in a budget you are happy with.

L7 has established industry partners for items not handled directly like catering, musicians, photo and video, and more.

L7 Events is proud to manage events for Hawkesdene House - a private 33 acre estate located Andrews North Carolina; Elf School - a historic school built in 1928 located in Hayesville North Carolina - A rustic bricked building with vintage green doors is sure to wow your guests. Both properties host overnight guests from 25 - 68 with nearby accomodations for overflow.

Let L7 Events take your breath away as we help YOUR VISION, become OUR DESIGN.

HawkesdeneHouseWeddingPhotographersAndrewsNC45copy
HawkesdeneHouseWeddingPhotographersAndrewsNC45copy
b6616fa40ad5e9c9 006012

34 Reviews for L7 Events

• User6200237 · 2+ years ago

Blake and his team were fantastic. My daughters wedding was memorable!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Jess · Married on 01/09/2016

I used L7 for almost everything needed for my wedding (flowers, dessert, DJ, decor, tent rental). The ceremony and reception was at Hawkesdene House where L7 does over 30 weddings a year. I was only comfortable having never seen my venue because Blake, my contact at L7, was so knowledgeable and comfortable with the venue. Blake was so easy to work with as he was always in close contact and made me feel very reassured that everything was handled. I sent him pictures of bouquets, pictures of wedding cakes, and possible decor ideas for reference and he took it from there. The day of the wedding Blake and his team arrived for tent set up and decoration. The tent was decorated for the reception in draping fabric with details I had sent "vision" pictures of, more beautiful than I could have imagined. The ceremony site was beautiful and full and despite the bareness of winter, I felt like I was in a woodland fairytale. The flower crowns and bouquets for the bridesmaids, my bouquet, and all the boutonnieres were all different yet perfectly coordinated. My husbands boutonniere and my bouquet had one matching flower not found anywhere else and my bouquet had greenery in it that blake picked on-site! These touches were just beyond expectations and so special! Blake took my vision from a select number of photos and put together a spectacular event that took my breath away! He is an exceptional designer/planner who is backed by a world class team! My wedding was breathtaking thanks to him!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Howie and his team provided the entire setup/decor for my best friend's remote wedding venue in the mountains of NC in 2013... and our experience with him was so amazing I called him back to help me with a non-profit charity venue in Roswell, Georgia for two years now (2014 & 2015) where he provided a GORGEOUS lighted tent to host 650 people for a ballet reception. Communication and attention to detail is excellent. The teams ideas and creativity is beyond any expectation. Totally reliable. I would not consider anyone else! After any event - you feel like you are best of friends with this team. They make it personal - so unique!

Sent on 12/21/2015