8 Cedar St., Akron, NY 14001 Map · Phone number

L3 Studio's Photography 6
L3 Studio's Photography 7

Jillian · Married on 08/02/2019

Highly Recommended

I can't recommend Lucas enough. He is so talented and passionate about his work and it truly shows in the outcome. Our photos turned out better than I could have dreamed - they're beautiful, creative, and capture our joy perfectly. Lucas is so easy to work with, organized, and professional, which took a lot of stress out of the day.

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/13/2019

Stop looking and hire l3 studios right now

Lucas is AMAZING. I started searching for a wedding photographer at a bridal show and I wasn't able to find any that weren't way too cheesy or just not well done. Then I saw L3 Studios display and knew automatically that I NEEDED him for my wedding.

Lucas shot our engagement photos a few months ago and I am still obsessed with them. He is so accommodating and makes you feel comfortable from the first minute you meet with him. It was a thunderstorm the day we scheduled our outdoor shoot and Lucas couldn't have been more helpful and understanding when we had to find a last minute substitute location.

My wedding is this July (2019) and I have no anxiety whatsoever that my photos will be perfect. I wouldn't trust anyone else to do what Lucas can do.

I cannot recommend him enough. He makes sure you are the #1 priority at all times. I am beyond excited to see how my wedding photos come out, but in the meantime I will continue to obsess over my amazing engagement photos.

If you are looking for your photographer, please look no further!!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 10/13/2018

Hire him. You won't be disappointed.

I cannot say enough good things about Lucas. When we met him at a bridal show, we were incredibly impressed with his talent, and were even more thrilled that he knew our ceremony site location like the back of his hand (Letchworth State Park). We made the dumb decision to wait until the end of the bridal show to approach him to hire him, but he had understandably booked our wedding date. We made the decision right then and there to change our wedding date so we could have him as our photographer. Call it serendipity or whatever you want to, but after that meeting and seeing our beautiful engagement photos (in which we looked fantastic in 90 degree heat on what was supposed to be a nice, cool fall day given the calendar date), there were two things that my husband and I had zero doubts about - marrying each other, and changing our date to get to work with Lucas. He is so incredibly fun to work with and you get simply amazing results. He listens to what you want and even though he gives little instruction, you get these incredible moments. I cried when we got our photos back, because what he captured was he captured every perfect moment from the whole day. I included the most incredible shot from our portfolio, which is absolutely breathtaking. Even my guests were impressed by him and his ability to blend in, and kept commenting on how great he was. Just go and hire him already - Lucas is perfect for your big day too.

Sent on 12/12/2018
    L3 Studio's Photography 8

L3 Studio's Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,699.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• 8 Cedar St. Akron, NY, 14001 See on map
    7168090139 (Other Phone Number)