Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Deals 1

About L&S Travel

L & S Travel is the answer to planning your destination wedding. Unique, Personal, Customized, Top-Notch is the service we provide while assisting in planning your special event. It's 100% FREE. WOW DEALS!

Creating reality through the power of the imagination spawns lifetime memories.

A Premier Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Travel Agency

L & S Travel is a recognized leader in destination weddings. Imagine getting married on a white, sandy beach with the sun setting into the turquoise backdrop of the Caribbean. Lindsay, CEO of L & S Travel, did just that. What she imagined became her reality...even on a slim budget. Through her destination wedding, L & S Travel was born. The personal and customized attention Lindsay gave to planning her wedding is a trademark for L & S Travel. Each couple receives the trademark attention that made Lindsay's event memorable.

Contact Us:

1185633510100179791972962836588259456442156o
dscn114
document2
L&S Travel
L & S Travel is not like other travel agencies.
L & S Travel is not like other travel agencies.
The specialties of L & S Travel.
The specialties of L & S Travel.
07 210048
1173798710155849778675434583199202081782841n

• Videos 5

24 Reviews for L&S Travel

Elianette · Getting married on 07/14/2019

I met Lindsay (owner) at a Bridal Expo and I spoke to her about checking out venues for my upcoming vow renewals in Punta Cana, DR. She was extremely helpful in getting me my travel arrangements and set appointments for me to have a walk thru. She handled my airfare, airport transfers to & from hotel, & site inspections. During my vacation, I did encounter some hiccups (not L&S fault). I communicated with her my entire trip and not only did she respond in a timely manner but she handled the hiccups right away! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to book travel arrangements or planning a destination wedding. Thanks to Lindsay, my upcoming nuptials will be a breeze & my husband & I are looking forward to planning it with her.

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful & So helpful

Lindsay was wonderful to work with! She took what we wanted in our honeymoon and recommended the best resort! She was always so quick to respond and so helpful to answer my questions! I can’t wait to plan our next big trip with L&S Travel!!!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    L&S Travel 1
    L&S Travel 2
    L&S Travel 3

L&S Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved helping you plan your amazing honeymoon. We can't wait to help you on your next getaway!

Veronica · Married on 04/03/2018

Lindsay was so amazing to work with. By the time our wedding came I was referring to her as my security blanket because we trusted her and always felt like she had our best interest in mind. Lindsay truly understood our vision, was patient with all our questions and always guided us in the right direction. Without her, our dream wedding would have never come to fruition. We are so appreciative of all she has done for us. Thank you!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    L&S Travel 4
    L&S Travel 5
    L&S Travel 6

L&S Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Veronica! I loved working with you both to create your dream wedding! Everything turned out absolutely amazing! Thank you again!

L&S Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, Pacific Islands, South America
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• L&S Travel 1
    Complimentary Honeymoon Registry
    L&S Travel offers all of our honeymoon clients a complimentary honeymoon registry! Unlike most of the other registries available, we do not charge any hidden fees to your or your guests.

• Nationwide, See on map