Philadelphia, PA 19107 Map · Phone number

About L. Priori Jewelry

We specialize in custom and antique engagement rings. From the first consultation to delivery of the final sparkly product, count on efficient, private, and personalized service. Visit our private showroom to start designing your ring.

Follow L. Priori Jewelry on

1 User photo

L. Priori Jewelry 1
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/05/2018

My fiance and I worked with L. Priori Jewelry to pick out an antique engagement ring. We were nervous about buying a ring, but after meeting Lauren and discussing everything with her, we knew we were in good hands! It is clear from the first meeting that Lauren is extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of her industry. As first time fine jewelry buyers, Lauren was kind and very patient with us. She provided educational information and answered all of our questions, no matter how small! She has such a great eye for design, and we were so happy to hear her suggestions. It was a thrill to work with Lauren and we ended up selecting a ring that went above and beyond our expectations. Lauren was even able to have the ring resized and ready for pickup in just a few days! In the end, Lauren guided us through a stress-free process and we feel confident that we picked a gorgeous, unique, antique ring that fit within our budget. I couldn't recommend her enough. We can't wait to go back to pick out our wedding bands!

Sent on 08/21/2017
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/01/2018

Wedding bands

We found Lauren via Instagram (like most of our vendors) and we’re so happy that we did! Lauren is a small business owner and local to Philly. She is incredibly kind and really takes her time with you. She is very responsive to emails, answered all of our questions, and even made time for me to come in last minute when I was between two rings! She has ready to order bands, as well as the ability to make custom bands/engagement rings. She also does antique rings that are just stunning. I am completely in love with my wedding band- it’s simple, dainty, classic, but still unique yet timeless. We loved working with Lauren so much that my husband purchased a stacker band for me as well and that is just as beautiful! We are so happy that we met Lauren and that she made our wedding bands. Do yourself a favor and go see her :)

Sent on 10/22/2018

Kristyn · Married on 10/21/2017

A friend of mine mentioned that she had her heirloom pearl necklace re-designed by Lauren into something more her style right around the time my fiancé and I were talking about getting engaged. I "hinted" to him that I would love to have a local designer make my ring and that I heard great things about L. Priori. He was happy because the experience felt relaxed but still special and personal but not overwhelming. Im happy because I got the ring of my dreams!! She managed to design a ring that was both classic and unique which is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you Lauren!!!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Award

L. Priori Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks

• Mariya Stecklair Photography
    Mariya Stecklair Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had an amazing experience working with Lauren alongside a few projects! She is very talented and creates the most beautiful rings! I highly recommend L. Priori Jewelry to anyone looking for a unique piece of jewelry or a stunning engagement/ wedding ring!!!

• Philadelphia, 19107 See on map