L. Priori Jewelry

Philadelphia, PA View map

We specialize in custom and antique engagement rings. From the first consultation to delivery of the final sparkly product, count on efficient, private, and personalized service. Visit our private showroom to start designing your ring.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks

• Juliana
    Juliana D. Getting married on 06/02/2023

Custom engagement ring of my dreams!!

I can’t rave enough about Hannah at L Priori. I LOVE my ring that my fiancé and I designed together, and kept it within our budget! She helped him make all of my engagement ring dreams come true and I can’t wait to go back to pick out our wedding bands!
  • Lauren
    Lauren B. Getting married on 11/12/2022

Wonderful experience!

My fiancée and I could not more highly recommend L Priori Jewelry. We went to L Priori to have both of our engagement rings designed, and we were helped by Hannah. My fiancée had a family diamond that she wanted to reset, and we loved the process of customizing her ring. Hannah had incredible attention to detail in her design, and she explained step-by-step how they would approach constructing the ring itself. She also guided us through the process of designing my band, taking us through a multitude of different unique customizations. We wanted rings that were simple with small bits of unique flair, and the designs Hannah came up with were absolutely perfect, as was the quality of the final products. The whole experience was fun, and as a queer couple, we always felt welcomed and comfortable.
  • Megan
    Megan S. Married on 11/13/2021

Wedding band custom design

Once engaged, I knew exactly where to go to start designing my wedding band! We worked with Hannah throughout the entire design process - she was incredibly professional, knowledgeable and patient as she explained all the options. We went through a few design rounds to get the fit correct and and Hannah provided guidance at each round. The whole process was incredibly easy and the result was a exactly what I had hoped for! I'm so happy that they LP took the time to make sure the ring was made perfectly. 10/10 recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Nicole & Zach
    35 photos · 10/01/2021
  • Lauren & David
    85 photos · 10/02/2020

Mariya Stecklair Photography Mariya Stecklair Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had an amazing experience working with Lauren alongside a few projects! She is very talented and creates the most beautiful rings! I highly recommend L. Priori Jewelry to anyone looking for a unique piece of jewelry or a stunning engagement/ wedding ring!!!

Philadelphia, 19107
8568891976
Location of (L. Priori Jewelry)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding