3175 Grape Bay, Doylestown, PA 18902 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About L.Armour Style

First, let me congratulate you on finding the love of your life! L.Armour Style Photography is based out of Doylestown, PA with a goal of capturing your unique story.

Not only am I a photographer, but as a former bride, I know how important it is to have these memories documented. There is nothing more special then going through old photos of your wedding day and feeling those same emotions just from looking at a picture. I am here to capture those family portraits for grandma, those intimate moments you have dreamed about and everything in between.

• Woman-owned
Follow L.Armour Style on

Other couples have also viewed

• Roseanne Marcy Photography
image 51 1887331 162678838896440

11 Reviews for L.Armour Style

• Brittany

Brittany J. · Married on 06/07/2021

Lindsey is super fun to work with and an amazing photographer!

We really enjoyed having Lindsey as the photographer for our wedding. She was very responsive during the planning process and made sure to check in frequently as our plans kept changing due to covid-19.

She was super flexible and agreeable to travel each day of our 2 day event. She also arrived and hour early the first day to take some getting ready pictures of me. This was something I thought I would need to cut out given our adjusted plans.

Lindsey has a really fun personality and both my husband and I enjoyed working with her during our portraits. She came up with some great settings for pictures and made sure to get everything we requested. Our family portraits also turned out great even though we had to have them taken in a socially distant way.

I 10000% would recommend Lindsey for your wedding photographer needs!

Sent on 08/06/2020

L.Armour Style's reply:

Brittany thank you so much for your kind words. I greatly appreciate how desirous you took covid and everyone’s safety. You are a lively couple to work with!
  • Laura

Laura S. · Married on 05/14/2021

Amazing photograher!

absolutely amazing photographer! I am not photogenic at all and I am in love with all of her photos and she had the most amazing ideas for pictures! She went beyond what any photographer would do!

Sent on 05/21/2021

L.Armour Style's reply:

Thank you so much Laura, it was such an amazing day spending it with you and Matt in Key West, Florida! A beautiful location for a beautiful couple!
  • Petagay

Petagay B. · Married on 05/09/2021

It was one of the best days of my life “Amazing” experience.

My coworker introduced me to Lindsey. One phone call that’s all it took. Upon meeting Lindsey to do our “save the date” the way she greeted me was so amazing, I felt like the most beautiful bride to me and she made my then fiancé feel like he had hit the jack pot choosing me. Lindsey even got my now husband to smile in our photos which he never does. After that experience, of course we had to have her to do our wedding photo's, and every step of the way she was there with encouraging words, smiling, and just great energy. She captured moments that we didn’t even knew happened. I can not say enough great thing about this WONDERFUL photographer. Choosing her to be apart of our special was such a great decision. Thank you for such an awesome experience❤️

Sent on 05/28/2021

L.Armour Style's reply:

Petegay it was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your day! I loved spending time with you and your family! I look forward to capturing future special events!! Thank you for your kindness!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

L.Armour Style FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2900
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• L.Armour Style 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 3175 Grape Bay Doylestown, PA, 18902 See on map
    Location of (L.Armour Style)

L.Armour Style frequently asked questions

What photography services does L.Armour Style include in the starting price?

L.Armour Style includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does L.Armour Style include in their most popular wedding package?

L.Armour Style includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does L.Armour Style offer?

L.Armour Style offers the following photography styles:

• Natural

What photography services does L.Armour Style offer?

L.Armour Style offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does L.Armour Style offer for wedding events?

L.Armour Style offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend L.Armour Style and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

L.Armour Style is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does L.Armour Style offer?

L.Armour Style currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.