L.Armour Style Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Brenda M. Married on 08/28/2021

Excellent experience!

Our daughter got married yesterday and Kiera was their photographer. She was very professional, yet fun and easy to work with. We've already seen a few of the photos and are extremely pleased. We can't wait to see the rest! Highly recommend!
  • Danielle
    Danielle W. Married on 08/21/2021

You found your photographer!!

Lindsey was our photographer for our August 2021 wedding and let me tell you, we are SO glad we hired her! Lindsey is an extremely talented photographer. She’s very professional, but also extremely fun and comfortable to be around. On a day filled with nerves, she went right to work and made me feel completely at ease. Prior to our wedding, I was stressing and thinking my venue wasn’t photogenic (not many grassy spots for pictures), and when I told this to Lindsey she was kind enough to meet me at my venue, walk around with me, and point out her vision of where we’d take pictures. She also helped me pull off the greatest prank on my husband, and now we have pictures to laugh over forever! Lindsey truly loves photography and her clients, and it shows! Our pictures turned out GREAT, and I—I mean WE, cant wait to frame them and reminisce on our day.
  • Brittany
    Brittany J. Married on 06/07/2021

Lindsey is super fun to work with and an amazing photographer!

We really enjoyed having Lindsey as the photographer for our wedding. She was very responsive during the planning process and made sure to check in frequently as our plans kept changing due to covid-19.

She was super flexible and agreeable to travel each day of our 2 day event. She also arrived and hour early the first day to take some getting ready pictures of me. This was something I thought I would need to cut out given our adjusted plans.

Lindsey has a really fun personality and both my husband and I enjoyed working with her during our portraits. She came up with some great settings for pictures and made sure to get everything we requested. Our family portraits also turned out great even though we had to have them taken in a socially distant way.

I 10000% would recommend Lindsey for your wedding photographer needs!

L.Armour Style's reply:

Brittany thank you so much for your kind words. I greatly appreciate how desirous you took covid and everyone’s safety. You are a lively couple to work with!
  • Laura
    Laura S. Married on 05/14/2021

Amazing photograher!

absolutely amazing photographer! I am not photogenic at all and I am in love with all of her photos and she had the most amazing ideas for pictures! She went beyond what any photographer would do!

L.Armour Style's reply:

Thank you so much Laura, it was such an amazing day spending it with you and Matt in Key West, Florida! A beautiful location for a beautiful couple!
  • Petagay
    Petagay B. Married on 05/09/2021

It was one of the best days of my life “Amazing” experience.

My coworker introduced me to Lindsey. One phone call that’s all it took. Upon meeting Lindsey to do our “save the date” the way she greeted me was so amazing, I felt like the most beautiful bride to me and she made my then fiancé feel like he had hit the jack pot choosing me. Lindsey even got my now husband to smile in our photos which he never does. After that experience, of course we had to have her to do our wedding photo's, and every step of the way she was there with encouraging words, smiling, and just great energy. She captured moments that we didn’t even knew happened. I can not say enough great thing about this WONDERFUL photographer. Choosing her to be apart of our special was such a great decision. Thank you for such an awesome experience❤️

L.Armour Style's reply:

Petegay it was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your day! I loved spending time with you and your family! I look forward to capturing future special events!! Thank you for your kindness!
  • Adam
    Adam K. Married on 04/18/2021

Very flexible, attentitive to detail and a pleasure to work with

My fiancee and I won a free 30 minutes photo session with Lindsey and she treated us with the upmost level of professionalism and attention to detail. She was a pleasure to work with and was able to get us the pictures from the shoot within 24 hours. I highly recommend!
  • Heather
    Heather N. Married on 04/03/2021

Photographer

We love Lindsey! She did such an amazing job with our engagement photos! She will be photographing our wedding in April! We can’t wait!!

L.Armour Style's reply:

Thank you Heather, it was a pleasure to work with you and Steve! I can’t wait for your big day!! Let the count down begin!!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 04/03/2021

Wedding photographer

Lindsey did an AMAZING job with our wedding photos on 4/3! She literally captured every moment of the day. I cannot stop looking at them!!! We cannot thank her enough for our gorgeous photos!

L.Armour Style's reply:

Thank you Heather. It was so much fun working with you and Steve and meeting your family. You looked stunning!
    Evelyn L. Married on 10/31/2020

Best photographer!

Lindsay was so great to work with. She made us feel comfortable which was so important for us when looking for a photographer. She is very organized and was on top of everything! She captured our day so beautifully. Would definitely hire again for future events.

L.Armour Style's reply:

Thank you so much!!! You guys were awesome and so kind to work with. I deeply appreciate your business.
    Lindsay G. Married on 10/22/2020

Amazing and Professional Photographer

Lindsey was absolutely amazing!! From the second I reached out in the beginning til even after the wedding! We had to postpone our wedding and she was right by our side the whole time, offering to help in any way! There are not enough positive things to say about her and her assistant! Beautiful work and amazing people! You will not be disappointed at all!

L.Armour Style's reply:

You are the best!!! I love my job so much because of people like you. Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughtfulness. I wish you and Vinny the best!!!
    Elizabeth M. Married on 04/25/2020

Wedding photographer

Lindsey was an absolute pleasure to work with! Her pictures are gorgeous and I definitely recommend her for any special occasion.
  • Heidi
    Heidi S. Married on 10/04/2019

The Guenther Wedding

Lindsey was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very accommodating, patient and always answered my million questions, immediately. She was a very major part in making our special day absolutely perfect! I look forward to working with Lindsey again, in the future.

L.Armour Style's reply:

Thank you Heidi for your review, you and Rodney are a beautiful couple and it was a pleasure to work with you. :)
  • Mary
    Mary K. Married on 06/21/2019

Lindsay is responsive and very professional! We highly recommend.

Lindsay is an excellent photographer. We were very pleased with our wedding photos and would recommend her.